• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TB500 Log for tendon condition in hands/forearms/feet

EL VASCULO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Had a problem with grip, dexterity and general strength in extremities for about three years now (coupled with generally shit knees, hip joints feel creaky and bad ankle joints). Have been to orthopedics, neurophysiology, rheumatology, ect and no problems in these areas at all. Doc diagnosed tendonitis before any referal to various hospital departments three years ago. Took 3 years off from lifting weights and 17 months off work and still nothing...just getting worse. They tried me on naproxen (nsaid) which worked for a while and I thought finally it was all over and now, steadily, the symptoms are creeping back... I've had enough.

I'm gonna run thymosin beta 4 at 2mg twice weekly (4mg week) for 6 weeks and then the recommended maintenance dosing for three months and then stop to watch for symptoms to see if I need to continue with the treatment or if it's worth the bother at all. My order was shipped today by the supplier so I'll keep this as updated as possible. Hopefully help someone in a similar situation maybe.

Any tips/help/advice from members who've used this would be more than welcome.

Everything that I have read has you load up for the first two weeks then 2mg per week for a total of 6 weeks and most tendon issues have been resolved. I am on my second week now and I have been logging it on the side. I will post up my results when I am done.

Good luck and keep us posted.

4mg per week. 2mg Saturday and 2mg Tuesday for the first 2 weeks. Then plan to do 2mg Saturday for an additional 4 weeks or until better.

Very interested in how this works out for you. I've read some on using therapeutic dosing of HGH or, more specifically, IGF-1 to work with tendon issues. I say therapeutic because they were talking about 2IU ED, and not shooting 10+ IU ED of HGH but I've never heard about using this. Hence the interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Keep us posted on changes and progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essubscribed keep us posted

Pinned again yesterday (Tuesday). Same process but right shoulder. I'm gonna continue the same dosing regime for now. If it don't work then I'll more than likely try the schedule that Pittsburgh suggested. Still got big pain/stiffness in hands, feet and forearm tendons as well as my usual ailments of bad knees and elbows (well put medical terminology).

Once more yesterday (fri), same process, same pattern. Have definitely got out of bed quicker last couple of days...placebo?; who knows? Hopefully by about week three to four I've heard.

Right, so I was pinning this stuff twice a week and realising the morning stiffness and pain was only being relieved for about 36hrs or so. People generally use igf/gh on an ed/eod schedule so I recon'd my weekly dose divided by seven days worth of bac and have been shooting it daily with better effect. No miracles as yet but definitely less pain, stiffness (hence more dexterity) and good pumps.

Do whatever works for you.

I have been getting good results pinning once a week now.

Do you know what? I don't want to say it in case it all goes wrong but the pain I get in the morning in my hands/feet is easing off. As to the permanence of the effect... time will tell. I've lived with this so for over 3 years so right now I'm just happy and only hope that this gets better. I feel a good pump almost instantaneously after administering this as another effect worth mentioning. I'm not resting from lifting throughout this either. Back workouts still hurt grip and hands but it is getting better. Opening jars is getting easier.

Will keep posting up progress

Do you know what? I don't want to say it in case it all goes wrong but the pain I get in the morning in my hands/feet is easing off. As to the permanence of the effect... time will tell. I've lived with this so for over 3 years so right now I'm just happy and only hope that this gets better. I feel a good pump almost instantaneously after administering this as another effect worth mentioning. I'm not resting from lifting throughout this either. Back workouts still hurt grip and hands but it is getting better. Opening jars is getting easier.

Will keep posting up progress

Great news. Hopefully it gets better and better :)

Back