• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Roidrage Triggers

kabizkugu

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Walking on the street 5 people makes a horizontal line (usually tourists) and walking slow. I just feel like i will snap their necks and make my way out.
The bigass girl which asks me if we can share the leg extension and texts on it.
Mirror blocking f*ggots !

Feel free to make updates anabolic-bros!

Speed enforcers... The ones that do 65mp in the fast lane while the slower lanes zip by and they refuse to look over:shooter:

I'm on cycle now and haven't experienced rage...
Its not exactly rage rage :D Its something like there is something between your stomach and ribs which wants to get out. You feel like if you shout hard enough you will be okay :D But cuz of high testosterone in your body you consider snapping the neck first :D

hahaha yea all i can say is if your acceptable to rage like i am its not a good idea to be on cycle while your wife is pregnant..... everything she dose pisses me off!
Definitely not bro ! One pregnant in one house at one time is enough :D

Females

They give blowjobs and cook ! Anabolic-Bro's companion. Find a mute and deaf one and you're good to go!

Its not exactly rage rage :D Its something like there is something between your stomach and ribs which wants to get out. You feel like if you shout hard enough you will be okay :D But cuz of high testosterone in your body you consider snapping the neck first :D

Have you considered creatine instead of steroids??...it may help you act like a productive adult and not a wanna be badass kid...just a thought...

I am a peaceful camper tho :) Ran this topic for fun. But if it really disturbed people i can pull it back. I am not the one who is raging here people are yelling since yesterday..

I get super irritated from orals..not really Injects unless it was tren..

Dbol..makes me into a complete prick. So do some OTC PH's.

Triggers:
-driving
-needy women
-people paying for groceries with checks and waiting 5 minutes to pay for one item
-overall rude and inconsiderate people

Back