AMA Labs

AMA -- Important Announcement to VIP/Members

Hybrid View

Rep Points

When AMA arrived on the scene they introduced themselves with a post. They told the members who they were and what to expect from them, along with their commintment to the members. I'm sure no one would dispute that they have done exactly what they promised and have gone above that. With so many sponsors they paved a new path and did things their own way. The Alpha way! Many followed suit copying thier contests, sales and some even copied their VIP/Avatar programs but they remained the source others copied, the original. Most of you guys know me and know I can be a little quick to snap and i remember taking this as a slap in the face. The Crew told me to let it be and reminded me that immitation was a form of flattery and that it was good for the board. They knew no one could touch their quality and just saw it as a good thing for the members to be able to have sources trying to better themselves and told me to relax. As others caught up to them and copied their style, they were always ahead of the curve, making changes and improving their products with upgraded lines, all the while keeping prices affordable. I say all this because i have been proud to represent them here and i think they have done a lot for the boards and its members in many different ways. For those that have never had the chance to use them, its safe to say you missed out on some amazing quality.

There are some BIG chages coming in the future that will be announced at a later date. For now I hope you guys and girls enjoy following along or better yet participating in the Transformation contest. I have not been given all the details of their plans but i was told this will be their last gift to the boards.

I would like to thank all AMA supporters, reps and of course our die hard VIPS.

I have been instructed to have ALL VIPS pm one of the reps. Your loyalty and support is about to pay off

Previously known as PITCREW but you can call me DADDY
    Lift, Eat, Shower, Fuck, and Don't take shit

Morally Flexible
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

So is AMA going private?
    CEM Products materials are intended for research purposes only, not for human consumption.

But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen...It's the dead nigger in my garage!...Jimmie Dimmick

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Don't forget to send myself or freight train a pm. Please don't pm thepitcrew. He's extremely busy and more than likely won't be able to get back to you. Thanks VIPs.

Rep Points

Please don't go no where!

Rep Points

Bump..... This is very important to you guys

Previously known as PITCREW but you can call me DADDY
    Lift, Eat, Shower, Fuck, and Don't take shit

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bump for the VIPs

Rep Points

Hey. Been MIA for a min with family and work. Hope all is well! What up Sheri!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Remember guys, if you have not pm'd one of us, we need you to. I'm talking to our VIPs and our longtime LOYAL supporters.

Rep Points

Hey. Been MIA for a min with family and work. Hope all is well! What up Sheri!

Was supposed to say What's up Sherk.
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk<br/>

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Hey Sherk I sent you a pm, I want to get in on this.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

EVERYONE IS TOO LATE EXCEPT THE VIPS! I am not giving out any information, excepting any new VIPs for any reason or allowing people to be able to order. Frankly, I'm not 100% sure on how this is even going to work until it is explained to me. I have no idea if this is meaning AMA is now private and invite only or if it is simply changing the ordering process to get away from the web site. So people, calm down!! It's not my decision or authority to say whether or not you can order and I am not going to beg for anyone. When the time comes and IF, let me repeat that, IF AMA is going private then all I can do is make my best judgment from who you are on the boards and see if you qualify. Not by telling me the exact amount of orders, types of cycles you've run from them or any other story you want to come up with. I don't want to read your mile long pm telling me how much you love AMA. That means nothing to me in the ways of persuasion. So for now, just sit back and wait for the news to be posted and just fallow any directions that might be given.
    To the VIPs, if you haven't already pm'd one of us reps, please don't forget too.

Rep Points

I believe I was lost in the mix. Pleases add to list

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Will kicking the shit out of the competition in the transformation contest put me in VIP status?

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/crimson-pharma/ Emailforlist: crimsonpharma@gmai.com CRIMSON PHARMA HIGHEST QUALITY OILS, PRICING, AND SERVICE!
    spiny15
    IronMagLab discount code for 15% off

Rep Points

Hey. Bro just found out u went private yesterday when I couldn't order and my brother told me if I didn't get a pm I couldn't order anymore. I know everyone is probably blowing u up but if u could add mee to list and pm me the new way to order would be much appreciate. Would hate to lose u guys. Personal email xxxxx
    Last edited by Sherk; 03-27-2014 at 05:18 PM.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bdragon666 View Post
    Hey. Bro just found out u went private yesterday when I couldn't order and my brother told me if I didn't get a pm I couldn't order anymore. I know everyone is probably blowing u up but if u could add mee to list and pm me the new way to order would be much appreciate. Would hate to lose u guys. Personal email xxxxx
    Come on bro, be a little smarter. Don't put your personal email out on the open board. We aren't private and there's no list unless you're a VIP and I'm being blunt when I tell you, you're far from getting that. If you pm me I can give you the details on how to order but use your head a little when posting.

Rep Points

Ur rt very stupid believe or not I thought I was pm ing u. Been trying to send u a pm but not letting keeps sending me to some bag saying for elite members only. Not sure if cuz not friend with or new to this site. But not new AMA been loyal supporter for least 6 months and want to stay. So if u no what I'm doing wrong. Through a bone thanks ans sorry not using brain earliee

BOARD REP

Rep Points

No worries bro. You need 11 posts to be able to pm. But amalist@securenym.net is where you can now acquire a list. But do not make your order from that email. You'll get no response and you'll get no order. Get your post count up, email that addy, then pm me and I'll walk you though the rest if needed.