What are the pros and cons of coming off steroids after 3 years of constant use?

Rep Points

What are the pros and cons of coming off steroids after 3 years of constant use?

So I started out on the 400 milligrams of testosterone cypionate per week about two and a half years ago approaching 3 years now, I used to fiddle between two and four hundred milligrams a week for my first year. I would always go to the gym at least 5 days a week and my workouts were spot on! I continued my excellent work ethic during the second year and up the dose to about 600 milligrams a week and also started using three to four hundred milligrams a week of deca. Again my workouts were spot on my protein intake was spot on in my nutrition was okay but not great. Now I'm back to running 400 milligrams a week and working out like a champ. I started off as a sloppy 260 pound man and now I am a beast of a powerlifting giant three hundred and forty pound man. I am thinking about going off steroids for a few months to try and balance my hormones but I will add that all of my blood work has come back good throughout these years. I have tested my blood levels every 3 months and my test levels were sitting right about 650 to 1300 depending on when my last shot was, but I'm guessing even with the steroid injections I'm sitting around 600- 800 on my total testosterone count... I'm wondering if it would be a great benefit to taking a break after all this time or just cruising on like a hundred milligrams a week for 3 or 4 months. I do not compete and I already have two children so I'm not too worried about the infertility thing but I'm thinking if I ever want to cut back down to a solid 260 I may have to come off the juice for a bit. I am just curious about the pros and cons of coming off steroids after this long of time. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

doesnt sound like youve been blasting the shit out of the gears . . . you got any related health problems? bp? lipids? prostate etc?
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

http://www.bulletproofexec.com/
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    doesnt sound like youve been blasting the shit out of the gears . . . you got any related health problems? bp? lipids? prostate etc?
    No sir

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

you might be better served in the Anabolic section.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

GearedTheFuckUp
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

How did this workout jw
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    How did this workout jw
    Haven't tried yet lol

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Is this real life?
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Get outta my yard
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by caedus View Post
    So I started out on the 400 milligrams of testosterone cypionate per week about two and a half years ago approaching 3 years now, I used to fiddle between two and four hundred milligrams a week for my first year. I would always go to the gym at least 5 days a week and my workouts were spot on! I continued my excellent work ethic during the second year and up the dose to about 600 milligrams a week and also started using three to four hundred milligrams a week of deca. Again my workouts were spot on my protein intake was spot on in my nutrition was okay but not great. Now I'm back to running 400 milligrams a week and working out like a champ. I started off as a sloppy 260 pound man and now I am a beast of a powerlifting giant three hundred and forty pound man. I am thinking about going off steroids for a few months to try and balance my hormones but I will add that all of my blood work has come back good throughout these years. I have tested my blood levels every 3 months and my test levels were sitting right about 650 to 1300 depending on when my last shot was, but I'm guessing even with the steroid injections I'm sitting around 600- 800 on my total testosterone count... I'm wondering if it would be a great benefit to taking a break after all this time or just cruising on like a hundred milligrams a week for 3 or 4 months. I do not compete and I already have two children so I'm not too worried about the infertility thing but I'm thinking if I ever want to cut back down to a solid 260 I may have to come off the juice for a bit. I am just curious about the pros and cons of coming off steroids after this long of time. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

This is normal range. 400 mg/w should have you well over 2000.

Rep Points

Coming off after 3yrs cold turkey? You'll lose all those gains real quick. Probably have to be on trt. You aren't going to recover back to normal after that. You're going to crash hard and watch your body deteriorate after like 4 wks if that. I see it with my friends all the time regardless of pct.

Sent From Hell Via Droid X2
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Rep Points

I have run for a year straight before and coming off that felt no different then coming off a 16 week cycle. I lost the normal weight but overall had great gains

Rep Points

A couple of observations:

Good job on bloodwork...this is vital.
    Are you sure your gear is good?
    Why stop?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    This is normal range. 400 mg/w should have you well over 2000.
    I thought I was the only one who noticed that. That doesn't add up right at all