IronMagLabs.com

Super DMZ -- I'm beyond confused what to do

Rep Points

Super DMZ -- I'm beyond confused what to do

I've been reading forum after forum after forum regarding Super DMZ. What I do know is that I'll get huge gains if using it properly.

What I am unsure of, is that recently I have read that Super DMZ does not aromatize, therefore, I do not need to take an estrogen blocker. However, what I am most confused by is what supplements are necessary to take DURING my cycle of Super DMZ, and what I MUST take following the cycle in order for the gains so stick.

Obviously, I don't want to endure testicular problems, so I plan on taking a testosterone booster after my cycle of Super DMZ, but is there something more I should take?

Rep Points

You can take their cycle support during the cycle which covers all bases. At the very least you should supplement with milk thistle and fish oil. I take their Anabolic Matrix and 4Andro while on too, it really seems to combat the lethargy and keeps my sex drive up. PCT is a must, so look into clomiphene or tamoxifen for that. An AI can be used after PCT or look into their E Control.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by denright22 View Post
    I've been reading forum after forum after forum regarding Super DMZ. What I do know is that I'll get huge gains if using it properly.

What I am unsure of, is that recently I have read that Super DMZ does not aromatize, therefore, I do not need to take an estrogen blocker. However, what I am most confused by is what supplements are necessary to take DURING my cycle of Super DMZ, and what I MUST take following the cycle in order for the gains so stick.

Obviously, I don't want to endure testicular problems, so I plan on taking a testosterone booster after my cycle of Super DMZ, but is there something more I should take?
    Read my post here. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...=1#post3241205

Do not cycle SDMZ, you're no where near ready or experienced enough. You'll have no idea how each individual compound is effecting you... start smaller and easier and work your way up.. you'll get better gains this way as well.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Read my post here. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...=1#post3241205

Do not cycle SDMZ, you're no where near ready or experienced enough. You'll have no idea how each individual compound is effecting you... start smaller and easier and work your way up.. you'll get better gains this way as well.
    This... perfect response.

Sent via Tapatalk Pro.