Cemproducts.com

First DBol Only Cycle (Need Opinions)

Rep Points

First DBol Only Cycle (Need Opinions)

So I have committed to buying some D Bol from a trusted source that I plan on taking for a few weeks. I am almost 22, been lifting for about 6 years, and have a proper diet for the cycle. I am currently 5'9" 170 lbs. I have a solid muscle foundation, about 9-10% BF and have been doing some research on D Bol. Here's what I plan to do:

Week 1 - 30mg/DBol
    Week 2 - 30mg/DBol
    Week 3 - 35mg/DBol
    Week 4 - 30mg/DBol
    Week 5 - 30mg/DBol

Plan on drinking 1 gallon + water a day, taking multis, fish oils, protein.

Considering taking Proviron for libido/hardness while taking the stack.

Also, when I get off, I plan on taking some Clomid for about 2-3 weeks to get natural testosterone back.

Have considered injecting Test while cycling, but would PREFER to stay away from injecting.

Would really like some feedback/opinions or even some prior experience stories related to this type of usage.

I am really trying to keep at least 15 lbs solid muscle after the cycle, and not lose my libido. Also, don't know if this helps, but I have never had a problem getting hard before sex... (At all)... Sorry if that's TMI

Appreciate any replies that aren't flame posts!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

In before the flaming...

You're too young and oral only cycles are a waste of time, money and AAS.

Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

Morally Flexible
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

You're going to get flamed for this. You may even get negged into oblivion.
    Take Warrior's advice to heart.
    It is highly doubtful that you would take away any maintainable gains from an oral only cycle.
    You'll bloat, you'll get acne.
    You won't end up with any lean muscle that will stick around.
    CEM Products materials are intended for research purposes only, not for human consumption.

But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen...It's the dead nigger in my garage!...Jimmie Dimmick

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I think it's an ok cycle, add the proviron for sure. Maybe push it out another week or two.

You sound primed at 10%, if you are really 10%... Eat like a champ and you'll make reasonable gains, maybe not 15lb though
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you want to stay away from injecting then you arent ready to run a cycle. Number one rule is with any cycle Testosterone is your base to build off of.

At age 22 you might not want to mess with this and shut down your natural production though.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NoviceAAS View Post
    If you want to stay away from injecting then you arent ready to run a cycle. Number one rule is with any cycle Testosterone is your base to build off of.

At age 22 you might not want to mess with this and shut down your natural production though.
    ^Solid Advice right here! No test, oral only cycle, and only 22 years old. Sorry brother but that's 3 strikes right there.
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone/ NOW WITH BEFORE & AFTER PICS IN STEROIDSFAX FORUM
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    ^Solid Advice right here! No test, oral only cycle, and only 22 years old. Sorry brother but that's 3 strikes right there.
    Yeah but you know he's already committed.... Dbol only is better than many of the PHs all the young fkkers like to run
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Dbol only cycles will work, they have for decades as a matter of fact people ran them religiously in the 80's. Are they the best option available? NOPE. But they still work and gains are sustainable, eat clean and big, do the same when you're off. I might try adding formeron while you're on 2 times a day, it should help you with bloating and keep your test level from totally crashing. Let us know how it goes
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    Yeah but you know he's already committed.... Dbol only is better than many of the PHs all the young fkkers like to run
    He only said he's commited to buying it , by the sounds of it he hasnt started yet. IMO the best thing to do would be to just hold on to that d bol for a while till hes ready

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Dbol only cycles will work, they have for decades as a matter of fact people ran them religiously in the 80's. Are they the best option available? NOPE. But they still work and gains are sustainable, eat clean and big, do the same when you're off. I might try adding formeron while you're on 2 times a day, it should help you with bloating and keep your test level from totally crashing. Let us know how it goes
    Dbol only cycle with a dialed in diet will trump some half arsed inj run any day.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2014/how...rst-aas-cycle/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Divine Nutrition 40% Off Coupon Code = HeyMrWaters

http://www.divinenutritionproducts.c...ate.php?id=102
    ^use my link when ordering

Rep Points

Bro these people are talking smack. I'm on a cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 (I have a log on here, look for it) and I've made massive gains and SDMZ is WAY more potent than Dbol and I'm around your age.

Ever hear of Mike Arnold? Look him up, very well known professional body builder and HE said that my cycle looks good and even gave me some tips which I'm following and everything looks amazing so far. Don't listen to these haters man. Your cycle looks solid. Mike Arnold knows way more then any of these guys.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by someguy311 View Post
    Bro these people are talking smack. I'm on a cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 (I have a log on here, look for it) and I've made massive gains and SDMZ is WAY more potent than Dbol and I'm around your age.

Ever hear of Mike Arnold? Look him up, very well known professional body builder and HE said that my cycle looks good and even gave me some tips which I'm following and everything looks amazing so far. Don't listen to these haters man. Your cycle looks solid. Mike Arnold knows way more then any of these guys.
    27 posts and already an expert. A god damn prodigy I tell ya!

Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    Dbol only cycle with a dialed in diet will trump some half arsed inj run any day.
    Never said a dbol only cycle wouldn't work. I agree with you! It will work, but I just don't agree with it. I believe that test should be a base for all cycles no matter what. Plus he is young. I mean if you are going to do it young and start down the road of gears then you might as well do it right. He will get bigger and stronger due to the water weight and bloat. I'm sure his bench will go up and he will gain 5-10 pounds. What I want to know is how much of that strength and weight he will retain after? I wonder how his libido and dick will be on cycle also? In the end he may keep 5-10%(maybe) of his new found strength and maybe keep 0-2 pounds of that new found weight. Either way OP, no matter what we tell you , you will do the cycle anyway so at least research the shit out of it before starting your oral only cycle and good luck when you do it.
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone/ NOW WITH BEFORE & AFTER PICS IN STEROIDSFAX FORUM
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

Alright guys so I'm gonna go through with it. I've talked to a family friend who said him and a lot of guys from his gym have done just dbol and made solid gains they kept. I am going with the original plan of 30-40 mg a day (will bump up week 3-4) and lower back down. Also added some nolvadex to the cycle along with Clomid for PCT. During the d bol cycle should I take nolvadex EoD? Just to keep the fear of bitch tits away...?