Crimson Pharma

25% Off Black Friday Sale

Crimson tren e

Thread: Crimson tren e

Rep Points

Crimson tren e

Well 2.5 weeks in and sides are almost in full swing. Not the first time I've done tren. Sides where min till I woke up this morn soaked threw pillow and sheets. Really been snappy at the misses this last week and littl things that don't usually bother me now do. Strength alittle but better not much but another 6-8 more weeks should see se good numbers. This shit will probally get me divorced but god dam I love tren. Thumbs up to you crim for this great tren e.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Rep Points

Patsfan..what do you think about the moves the pats have made so far!! I'm digging them. Also, glad to hear about the Tren. I'm gonna be ordering from these guys soon. They are having a sale that ends this week..not sure if you saw the thread.

Rep Points

Seen the sale but last order set me back alittle with $$ and also got 6 month supply of rips. I wanna have that tested soon as I'm alittle skeptical about it I dosed 10 units basically bottle got no sides like hands going numb or anything. The only way to be sure is the test. So when I do I will post my results my wife works in a lab and she can do all these tests for nothing really. Not to get sidetracked but they will have a legit d this year. Very interested if Britt signs and lafell already signed should be good yr they need a good lb. they will be able to stack the box every down. Ya take advantage of sale so far stuff is great.

Rep Points

What are you dosing the tren a week?

Rep Points

800 now. I usually stay at 6 but wanted to see if I see more out of the extra 200.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

good luck with that bro wait until the heart burn kicks in... his tren is nuts and very strong your going to get some insane results... i put on 20lbs of lean mass from it.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Rep Points

7 Tren E and 5 Cyps coming!!! All the posts about the Tren has me fired up!!

Rep Points

By far my favorite. Gonna get my shit checked around 12 weeks. I have heard people who stay on tren with no kidney issues but some say it kills them. A lot mixed thoughts.

Rep Points

All this tren talk is making me want to add tren this summer. I always stop tren because of the sides and tell myself I wont use it again, but every few years i give in and start the cycle (no pun) over.. It's a love hate relationship with me and tren, and I think I'm re-entering the love stage once again!!

Good luck with your cycle bro. CP tren really sounds badass so you're in for a ride:P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk