IronMag Research Chems


How much Adex?

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: How much Adex?

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    189
    Rep Points
    3999522

    How much Adex?

    How much Adex can I take without trashing my mood and libido? I'm currently taking 2 amps of testorapids per day.

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    423
    Rep Points
    16531195

    Everyone is different. Blood work is the only true way to know. I personally take .25 mgs ED with 200 mgs of test, or .4 mgs ED with 300 mgs of test. I have no gyno and if I take less than what I stated I start to get itchy nips and have had some puffyness form. When I used to use 750 mgs a week of test I had to take .75 mgs ED. I've heard guys on here that hardly need any and some need alot because their sensitive to test. I would start out with .25 ED or .5 EOD and go from there. Just have some Nolvadex on hand in case you start to develop gyno so you can stop it immediately while you adjust your AI dose. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    NoviceAAS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    719
    Rep Points
    106841654

    Its a hard question to answer as it is, but without your age, weight, BF%, and knowing what the heck a testorapid is I dont have a clue.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    189
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceAAS View Post
    Its a hard question to answer as it is, but without your age, weight, BF%, and knowing what the heck a testorapid is I dont have a clue.
    Testorapid = Alpha Pharm test prop.

  5. #5
    DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,722
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    200 mg a day? .5 mg maybe 1 mg if your estrogen sensitive


  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    189
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by jshel12 View Post
    Everyone is different. Blood work is the only true way to know. I personally take .25 mgs ED with 200 mgs of test, or .4 mgs ED with 300 mgs of test. I have no gyno and if I take less than what I stated I start to get itchy nips and have had some puffyness form. When I used to use 750 mgs a week of test I had to take .75 mgs ED. I've heard guys on here that hardly need any and some need alot because their sensitive to test. I would start out with .25 ED or .5 EOD and go from there. Just have some Nolvadex on hand in case you start to develop gyno so you can stop it immediately while you adjust your AI dose. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.
    Was it real pharm grade Adex you were on? Or UG? Or liquid?

  7. #7
    Registered User
    fizs#1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    10

    Adex has a long half kife

  8. #8
    Registered User
    NoviceAAS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    719
    Rep Points
    106841654

    wow so 200 mg a day is 1400 mg a week, thats quite a dose for a beginner . How old are you and whats your body fat ?

  9. #9
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    5,404
    Rep Points
    2013957459

    I use .5 daily while on dbol and .25 EOD on test / deca

  10. #10
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,973
    Rep Points
    1115136028

    I have taken up to 400mg of test per week, but never had any estrogen related sides. No gyno, no sore nipples, little or no crashed libido. However, I am upping my current cycle dose to 200mg tren, 200mg test, and 200mg deca per week. I consider this still to be a very weak cycle, but I am taking baby steps. I bought adex, but was thinking of running .5 oed.

    Does that sound reasonable with the compounds I am using?
    Fucking Determined!

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    189
    Rep Points
    3999522

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I use .5 daily while on dbol and .25 EOD on test / deca
    How much of either or? And is your adex pharm grade or liquid?

  12. #12
    Registered User
    13bret's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    387
    Rep Points
    35584713

    Depends on test dose. Test/deca i'd take. 5 eod and caber .5 e3d to control estro and fight prolactin(deca dick) issues.

Similar Threads

  1. DP Adex - for those who have it...
    By bulldogz in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 04:39 AM
  2. anyone ever have to use more than 1mg adex a day?
    By plifter198 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 06:32 AM
  3. Adex while on TRT
    By MULCH63 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:58 PM
  4. adex
    By carp926 in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 02:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->