Olympus Pharma

As expected from Olympus

Rep Points

As expected from Olympus

Shout out to EZ always quick to respond and on point. My package arrived today oooooooooooh yeahhh
    Last edited by Ezskanken; 03-19-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Rep Points

thats awesome! but i dont think we need to talk about time on open forum. Not sure but i think its a no no.
    what did you get, post a pic of it!!!
    If your boyfriend workout is at planet fitness.....you have a girlfriend!

Rep Points

looking forward to mine

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for posting brother. Enjoy that nectar!

Rep Points

I just placed my first order with these guys and I am really looking forward to trying out their products. When not running Tren, my next favorite compound to run, with various test esters is NPP. Mast P is a close second and I just love to run them together. I would run tren exclusively if not for the sides. Not that I think they are too bad but my wife does. Sweating I could deal with but the crazy ass dreams or night terrors are insane. I don't know about you guys but I have crazy, crazy dreams and my wife says I cry, whine and wimper like I'm a little girl being tortured or something...lol, this cannot be good. But the fact remains, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING changes your body like tren. And the strength is just nuts as long as you don't give in to pounding set after set to failure, you will be injury free. I know it's hard to hold back because of the ego but it is smart to and your physique will benefit too. Not to mention, I could eat almost anything I want and I still get ripped on tren. In fact, I have a hard time bulking because all of the gains are just so lean no matter what I do.

Anyway, I do love the 50ml size Olympus offers. It just makes sense when planning out a long blast. But I am concerned with the constant poking on that little rubber stopper. Increase infection possibility as well as those little chunks start floating around. I use to make my own gear and always had that problem with bigger vials. I am so glad that I don't have to do that anymore with companies like Olympus doing a much better job then I ever could. So besides moving them into 10ml's anybody have any suggestions when using these 50 ml vials? Maybe a trick or something?

Also, how does everyone like the Olympus tren? That will likely be my next Olympus investment.

Thanks.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjim5 View Post
    I just placed my first order with these guys and I am really looking forward to trying out their products. When not running Tren, my next favorite compound to run, with various test esters is NPP. Mast P is a close second and I just love to run them together. I would run tren exclusively if not for the sides. Not that I think they are too bad but my wife does. Sweating I could deal with but the crazy ass dreams or night terrors are insane. I don't know about you guys but I have crazy, crazy dreams and my wife says I cry, whine and wimper like I'm a little girl being tortured or something...lol, this cannot be good. But the fact remains, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING changes your body like tren. And the strength is just nuts as long as you don't give in to pounding set after set to failure, you will be injury free. I know it's hard to hold back because of the ego but it is smart to and your physique will benefit too. Not to mention, I could eat almost anything I want and I still get ripped on tren. In fact, I have a hard time bulking because all of the gains are just so lean no matter what I do.

Anyway, I do love the 50ml size Olympus offers. It just makes sense when planning out a long blast. But I am concerned with the constant poking on that little rubber stopper. Increase infection possibility as well as those little chunks start floating around. I use to make my own gear and always had that problem with bigger vials. I am so glad that I don't have to do that anymore with companies like Olympus doing a much better job then I ever could. So besides moving them into 10ml's anybody have any suggestions when using these 50 ml vials? Maybe a trick or something?

Also, how does everyone like the Olympus tren? That will likely be my next Olympus investment.

Thanks.
    Yes, advice: backfill a fuckload of em! Or leave a needle inside the rubber at all times with a cap on it, and simply screw the syringe onto that needle, if it is capped it wont allow anything in it, except air with the next sterile syringe and sweet nectar upon drawing of said nectar!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Rep Points

Hmmmm... That may work but definitely increases chances of infection. Thank you for the advice.

Rep Points

Olympus tren is the most potent shit I've had EVER ! Truly better than I have ever made myself "finafarm days"these guys have it dialed in. As a matter-of-fact just getting ready to contact them for another pricelist. You will love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Good to hear. I'm hoping to hear the same about the NPP and mast prop. Any feedback on these compounds from Olympus? Love to hear some experiences.