IronMag Research Chems

Prami Dose

Thread: Prami Dose

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Prami Dose

how are you guys using Prami? .25 ed .50 ed or 1 mg ed. I have seen all of them but have no experience with it.

I guess people start with low doses to get used to the sides. What do you guys think? How effective is prami at .25 or .50 against prolactin?
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

I found it to be 100% effective at 1.0 ED while running DECA @ 500mg per week. Side effects were being rock hard a lot! haha
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

any reason you chose prami over caber?

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyguy180 View Post
    how are you guys using Prami? .25 ed .50 ed or 1 mg ed. I have seen all of them but have no experience with it.

I guess people start with low doses to get used to the sides. What do you guys think? How effective is prami at .25 or .50 against prolactin?
    Start with 0.1 mg daily and slowly work your way up to 0.5 mg daily

Neuroendocrine and side effect profile of pramipexole, a new dopamine receptor agonist, in humans.

Schilling JC, Adamus WS, Palluk R.

Human Pharmacology Centre, Boehringer Ingelheim KG, Germany.

The effects and tolerability of pramipexole, a new dopamine D2-receptor agonist, on prolactin, human growth hormone, thyrotropin, cortisol, and corticotropin levels were investigated in a randomized, double-blind, crossover study in 12 healthy volunteers. Single oral doses of 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 mg pramipexole and placebo were studied over a period of 24 hours. Pramipexole decreased serum prolactin levels in a dose-dependent manner, with a maximum effect after 2 to 4 hours. Serum levels of human growth hormone were dose-dependently increased; however, this effect was only significant 2 hours after drug administration. Furthermore, a slight increase in serum cortisol levels and a slight decrease in serum thyrotropin levels was observed. Our findings show for the first time pharmacodynamic effects of pramipexole after single oral doses in healthy volunteers. The compound was well tolerated and showed an endocrine profile similar to other dopamine D2-agonists.
    PMID: 1350237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

Neuroendocrine and side effect profile of pramipexole, a new dopamine receptor agonist, in humans.

The effects and tolerability of pramipexole, a new dopamine D2-receptor agonist, on prolactin, human growth hormone, thyrotropin, cortisol, and corticotropin levels were investigated in a randomized, double-blind, crossover study in 12 healthy volunteers. Single oral doses of 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 mg pramipexole and placebo were studied over a period of 24 hours. Pramipexole decreased serum prolactin levels in a dose-dependent manner, with a maximum effect after 2 to 4 hours. Serum levels of human growth hormone were dose-dependently increased; however, this effect was only significant 2 hours after drug administration. Furthermore, a slight increase in serum cortisol levels and a slight decrease in serum thyrotropin levels was observed. Our findings show for the first time pharmacodynamic effects of pramipexole after single oral doses in healthy volunteers. The compound was well tolerated and showed an endocrine profile similar to other dopamine D2-agonists.

I got your advice on prami dosing before I took them, I started at .05mg and had to increase to 1.0mg. Is that an abnormally high dose?
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

start at .25 mg ed if you can. if I went up to .5 it would fuck me up. feel like death and usually end up puking
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Almost every prami post talks about how sick they got from using prami, I guess I'm either lucky or my shit was under dosed, I dunno know
    Keepin Green.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I got your advice on prami dosing before I took them, I started at .05mg and had to increase to 1.0mg. Is that an abnormally high dose?
    Some guys handle Prami well at 1 mg daily but man it can knock you on your ass if you increase dose too quickly.

IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

AG is my home

Rep Points

at .25 mg it fucked me up
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Of all things not to have side effects from it had to be fucken prami, why couldn't it have been tren
    Keepin Green.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post
    Price
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tl0311 View Post
    Price
    That and availability.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Good info. I'm liking prami more now.

Rep Points

Start at .25mg/day fpr 7-10 days. Increase to .5mg/day. Many can stay at .5mg and it will do the job and then some. Prami is in my opinion the best choice provided you can tolerate it. It not only activates the d2 receptors , it activates d3 receptors significantly where as Caber and bromo do not. d3 receptor plays a key role in male sexual function. Prami is best suited for our purposes so long as you tolerate it. Starting at a low dose and working up helps this. Also take it with some food in your stomach.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Thank you for the responses guys.

senior memeber

Rep Points

i dont know how yall are talking dosing but i just get a drop on my mouth and i get so sick i would rather die stuff has to be posion. there is no way in hell you could take a dose even the smallest dose measurable and not want to die. i can not in words tell you how sick this stuff makes me. i think it has something to do with the suboxone i take idk.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

sounds awful.... I had no issues at all. well actually I slept like shit but I go through spouts of not sleeping. but I dont feel sick or tired. But I did just down a 22 ounce coffee with mct oil and butter. Which Im 99% sure is what pours out of the nipples of Jesus christ himself.... Yeah so i got that going for me.

senior memeber

Rep Points

it is crazy how everybody is different i all so think mine is really potent i thought it might have lost some potency since it has got old but it is from pp and is still potent may have gotten stronger idk.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyguy180 View Post
    sounds awful.... I had no issues at all. well actually I slept like shit but I go through spouts of not sleeping. but I dont feel sick or tired. But I did just down a 22 ounce coffee with mct oil and butter. Which Im 99% sure is what pours out of the nipples of Jesus christ himself.... Yeah so i got that going for me.
    Prami interrupts my sleep every time I use it.

IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    i dont know how yall are talking dosing but i just get a drop on my mouth and i get so sick i would rather die stuff has to be posion. there is no way in hell you could take a dose even the smallest dose measurable and not want to die. i can not in words tell you how sick this stuff makes me. i think it has something to do with the suboxone i take idk.
    Well since suboxone blocks and binds to the dopamine receptors Id say thats a very likely possibility Ben

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Prami interrupts my sleep every time I use it.
    yeah I looked up the sides again this morning on web md and that one was listed toward the bottom along with drowsiness which confused me. I figure I'm not sick or exhausted yet so Ill stick with it. Besides this is a test run with 19 nors to see how my body reacts so that I can move on to tren next year and chances are I wont be sleeping much on tren.

Rep Points

Have you guys heard the theories on prolactin and Nor 19's? Supposedly there have been no verified cases of men lactating due to using such compounds like tren, deca, NPP. I used to always include caber in my cycles that included these preparations. This time I got my caber and prami on hand but decided to not use it unless I showed symptoms. Wouldnt you know it I am 7 weeks in on my Tren A cycle and no reported soreness or anything in regards to prolactin build up.

I still hit the Caber when I want to be a rock star in the bedroom but other than that I save my $$ for other things.

Your thoughts?

Rep Points

Not proud of this, but I once grabbed the wrong bottle and dosed a full 2 mg's of prami. I felt like I had the flu for 2 days. Now I always double check labels stupid I know.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSwole View Post
    Have you guys heard the theories on prolactin and Nor 19's? Supposedly there have been no verified cases of men lactating due to using such compounds like tren, deca, NPP. I used to always include caber in my cycles that included these preparations. This time I got my caber and prami on hand but decided to not use it unless I showed symptoms. Wouldnt you know it I am 7 weeks in on my Tren A cycle and no reported soreness or anything in regards to prolactin build up.

I still hit the Caber when I want to be a rock star in the bedroom but other than that I save my $$ for other things.

Your thoughts?
    Like estrogen I would not want my prolactin levels out of whack even if I did not get sides from them. But I would think in order to start lactating you estrogen and progesterone levels would have to drop out like it does when pregnant women give birth right???

Rep Points

I know caber is not easy to get but I never felt any sides from it and man, ridiculous loads would be shot with it. Prami seems like a hassle to me when I can get caber easily but that is just me (used it with NPP).
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I know caber is not easy to get but I never felt any sides from it and man, ridiculous loads would be shot with it. Prami seems like a hassle to me when I can get caber easily but that is just me (used it with NPP).

Yeah AY had it back ordered and I did not feel like finding it else where. Plus, with CEM I have never had a problem with there ancillaries and trust in what Im getting is GTG.

Rep Points

You know I'm not exactly sure about the actual mechanism needed to start lactating. All I'm saying is I found I don't need caber or prami while on Nor 19's. Many other guys I've talked to say the same. Your right on the prolactin no one wants that building up. Estrogen is a different story. I found I make better gains when its present. I used to do a bunch or adex and letro but then after some research I cut it way back and for me I found better gains and my mood improved as well. Good points. I'm new here so still learning the pecking order. I appreciate your thoughts skinnyguy180.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSwole View Post
    You know I'm not exactly sure about the actual mechanism needed to start lactating. All I'm saying is I found I don't need caber or prami while on Nor 19's. Many other guys I've talked to say the same. Your right on the prolactin no one wants that building up. Estrogen is a different story. I found I make better gains when its present. I used to do a bunch or adex and letro but then after some research I cut it way back and for me I found better gains and my mood improved as well. Good points. I'm new here so still learning the pecking order. I appreciate your thoughts skinnyguy180.
    hint on the pecking order. Im near the bottom and mostly troll the ag in search of trannys

Rep Points

^^^lol

Rep Points

Prami Dose

Prami should be dosed extremely low initially. I'm saying like 20 micrograms. You really have to taper it to reduce sides