Thread: Prami Dose

vv MINE!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Prami Dose

how are you guys using Prami? .25 ed .50 ed or 1 mg ed. I have seen all of them but have no experience with it.

I guess people start with low doses to get used to the sides. What do you guys think? How effective is prami at .25 or .50 against prolactin?
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

NO LIMITS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I found it to be 100% effective at 1.0 ED while running DECA @ 500mg per week. Side effects were being rock hard a lot! haha
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

any reason you chose prami over caber?

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyguy180 View Post
    how are you guys using Prami? .25 ed .50 ed or 1 mg ed. I have seen all of them but have no experience with it.

I guess people start with low doses to get used to the sides. What do you guys think? How effective is prami at .25 or .50 against prolactin?
    Start with 0.1 mg daily and slowly work your way up to 0.5 mg daily

Neuroendocrine and side effect profile of pramipexole, a new dopamine receptor agonist, in humans.

Schilling JC, Adamus WS, Palluk R.

Human Pharmacology Centre, Boehringer Ingelheim KG, Germany.

The effects and tolerability of pramipexole, a new dopamine D2-receptor agonist, on prolactin, human growth hormone, thyrotropin, cortisol, and corticotropin levels were investigated in a randomized, double-blind, crossover study in 12 healthy volunteers. Single oral doses of 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 mg pramipexole and placebo were studied over a period of 24 hours. Pramipexole decreased serum prolactin levels in a dose-dependent manner, with a maximum effect after 2 to 4 hours. Serum levels of human growth hormone were dose-dependently increased; however, this effect was only significant 2 hours after drug administration. Furthermore, a slight increase in serum cortisol levels and a slight decrease in serum thyrotropin levels was observed. Our findings show for the first time pharmacodynamic effects of pramipexole after single oral doses in healthy volunteers. The compound was well tolerated and showed an endocrine profile similar to other dopamine D2-agonists.
    PMID: 1350237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!

heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

NO LIMITS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

Neuroendocrine and side effect profile of pramipexole, a new dopamine receptor agonist, in humans.

The effects and tolerability of pramipexole, a new dopamine D2-receptor agonist, on prolactin, human growth hormone, thyrotropin, cortisol, and corticotropin levels were investigated in a randomized, double-blind, crossover study in 12 healthy volunteers. Single oral doses of 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 mg pramipexole and placebo were studied over a period of 24 hours. Pramipexole decreased serum prolactin levels in a dose-dependent manner, with a maximum effect after 2 to 4 hours. Serum levels of human growth hormone were dose-dependently increased; however, this effect was only significant 2 hours after drug administration. Furthermore, a slight increase in serum cortisol levels and a slight decrease in serum thyrotropin levels was observed. Our findings show for the first time pharmacodynamic effects of pramipexole after single oral doses in healthy volunteers. The compound was well tolerated and showed an endocrine profile similar to other dopamine D2-agonists.

I got your advice on prami dosing before I took them, I started at .05mg and had to increase to 1.0mg. Is that an abnormally high dose?
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

start at .25 mg ed if you can. if I went up to .5 it would fuck me up. feel like death and usually end up puking
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

NO LIMITS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Almost every prami post talks about how sick they got from using prami, I guess I'm either lucky or my shit was under dosed, I dunno know
    Keepin Green.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I got your advice on prami dosing before I took them, I started at .05mg and had to increase to 1.0mg. Is that an abnormally high dose?
    Some guys handle Prami well at 1 mg daily but man it can knock you on your ass if you increase dose too quickly.

IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!

heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

AG is my home

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

at .25 mg it fucked me up
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

NO LIMITS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Of all things not to have side effects from it had to be fucken prami, why couldn't it have been tren
    Keepin Green.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post
    Price
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

vv MINE!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tl0311 View Post
    Price
    That and availability.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

vv MINE!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

Good info. I'm liking prami more now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Start at .25mg/day fpr 7-10 days. Increase to .5mg/day. Many can stay at .5mg and it will do the job and then some. Prami is in my opinion the best choice provided you can tolerate it. It not only activates the d2 receptors , it activates d3 receptors significantly where as Caber and bromo do not. d3 receptor plays a key role in male sexual function. Prami is best suited for our purposes so long as you tolerate it. Starting at a low dose and working up helps this. Also take it with some food in your stomach.

vv MINE!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you for the responses guys.