• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

How do you guys dose your dbol tabs?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With such a short half-life, it's virtually impossible to keep blood levels stable.

How do you guys like to dose them, all pre workout?, AM/pre workout?, spread out as even as possible?

I'm a newbie but looking to do my first cycle with 40mg a day with test. I train in the am so I'll take two 10mg pills first thing when I wake up for a workout boost, then take the next 2 spaced out throughout the day about 4 hours apart

I drop 50MG about 1 hour preworkout and split the dose on off days 25 am 25 pm not sure if it is optimal but thats how I feel the best

How does anyone get a boost from D-bol? I sure as Hell don't? Why? Serious question... And they are legit..

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Same as I do with my drol. 100mg ED. 50mg in the AM, 50mg post work out. If I'm using TNE, I dose it all an hr. before I train.

/V

I get a strength boost first week and painful pumps by week 2. feels similar to SD, for all I know my Dbol tabs are SD

Same as I do with my drol. 100mg ED. 50mg in the AM, 50mg post work out. If I'm using TNE, I dose it all an hr. before I train.

/V
100, your a beast. I'm gonna drop 100 right now and go lift I'll be back in a few if I dont die

I divide them up into two doses 6 hours apart the second dose is usually preworkout. I have also heard of guys taking the second dose post workout. You can also divide it in three and take the last third after the workout.

IML Gear Cream!
What dose and when in the day?

/V

Hey victor,
I was doing 10/10/10 divided throughout the day. They are BD d-bol from wp. They also screwed with my blood pressure a little...any advice?

I just dropped 100 before workout, I didnt notice any difference in strength or pump than what I get from 50mg. I did feel a bit lethargic tho, but that could be from numerous other factors

/V

Damn 100ED would have my lower back screaming!! I bet the gains at 100 of good dbol are insane though. Throw some test and deca and enjoy the ride!

To the OP, I've done both split am and pm, and taken once a day (preworkout), and cant honestly tell the difference. On paper am/pm split would seem better, but in reality i dont know that it makes a real difference. By the way, I thing 50mg is the highest i've gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With such a short half-life, it's virtually impossible to keep blood levels stable.

How do you guys like to dose them, all pre workout?, AM/pre workout?, spread out as even as possible?

I just split into 2 doses. dont over think it too much IMO

How does anyone get a boost from D-bol? I sure as Hell don't? Why? Serious question... And they are legit..

To victor or someone else who gets a boost from D-bol^^^^^

I'm doing 2 doses, 25mg morning @7am and 25mg night @7pm. I always run my dbol with proviron these days. Once you do that you will never not run them together again. They are like peanut butter chocolate, perfect together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So if it's inj. Dbol would you still need to split them up? Or one a day be good. Seems like since it's suspended in oil one inj. A day would be fine

IML Gear Cream!
I'm doing 2 doses, 25mg morning @7am and 25mg night @7pm. I always run my dbol with proviron these days. Once you do that you will never not run them together again. They are like peanut butter chocolate, perfect together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

this ^

i do 10mg dbol ,75mg proviron @ 8am and 20mg dbol preworkout, usually 5pm

cant do more than 30mg or ill get bad headaches :geewhiz:

All this split doses stuff would make me quit dbol lol I take 50mgs pwo around an hour prior. I usually dont have off days but if I do I still take it aroind the same time. I like the KISS method.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I don't feel the instant boost either pwo but over the cycle I noticed gains within days of adding dbol. I like it and noticed after a while I get a crazy pump but that was after consistent use.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I just dropped 100 before workout, I didnt notice any difference in strength or pump than what I get from 50mg. I did feel a bit lethargic tho, but that could be from numerous other factors

That doesn't sound legit to me, that sounds almost like the chinaman's anadrol I got once - 100% powdered tablets nothing more. 50mg of dbol all at once though, HOLY SHIT big pumps in the gym.

I prefered pink thais, 5mg at a time 25-30mg a day. Been many years since I've had those, tabs are quite rare in the states these days, its usually caps in which case I stick with anadrol.

I've met two kinds of dbol users, those that love it and those that blow up with extreme water retention and hate it. I've never met anyone who didn't get a pump from dbol. I have a hard time believing your stuff is legit :shrug:

Back