• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arnie showing his age?

Hard to believe that is real!

Hard to believe, but remembering his offseason pix in the late 70s it doesn't look too unlike him. I heard he has calf implants now? Someone brought to mind that its not detectable in these pix.

Originally posted by Mudge
Hard to believe, but remembering his offseason pix in the late 70s it doesn't look too unlike him. I heard he has calf implants now? Someone brought to mind that its not detectable in these pix.

Hmm..

Do you have those old off season pics handy?

Originally posted by Nate
Do you have those old off season pics handy?

I can probably find them within a day, I'll post what I can dig up.

Not convinced that is even is head! Could just be someone that looks kind of like him, you know?!

Are we looking at the same pics??? He still looks hot in those pics from that other board!

Sure, but he is not the Arnold that "we know" from the movies even as late as Predator, or Conan - the "recent" frontal shot of that belly was not too pretty though.

All I'm saying is I can see with an additional 25 years and some laziness that he could get like that, I can see it as a progression at least in my feeble brain, so I am not really convinced its a Photoshop job or a body double.

I just can't see him letting himself go that much. Arnold still lifts on a regular basis, and I could see him getting a bit of flab just because he is getting older but those pics are pretty extreme. But who knows, maybe

I wonder, do you guys think arnold would ever put himself in the postion for someone to take that pic, even if they are him. He does have a reputation to uphold. I think they are fakes.

Thats one thing that first came to my mind as well, self loathing.

Originally posted by tidalwaverus
No way I don't believe that Why would he? :rolleyes:

Calves had been a sore spot for him for some time, but I never heard of it previously and didn't figure him that type either. Everyone else acted as if it was common knowlege so I didn't say anything, but I had never previously heard of it, not that I follow his life all that closely.

damn.............he looks pretty horrible !

i cant believe he went from looking like a greek statue to that. age is a bitch.

I have seen not too flattering pix of Larry Scott and I think even Frank Zane let himself get out of shape for awhile there, but still its hard to believe Arnie would let himself get that way, but its certainly possible at his age and etc

I think that's the real deal..as disappointing as this might be. Of course, this isn't the highest quality photo either. The lighting sucks.
But what could we expect, Arnold's how old now?

Holy crap, I look better than Arnold!!!

:lifter:

Originally posted by DaMayor
Now,that's a stretch.:laugh:

The only stretch are the stretch markes around Arnold's waist and ass.

Arnold's got a nice set of man tits though. :D

I believe its him. Like Prince said he's near 60. Maybe he's a little burned out?

Re: Re: Arnie showing his age?

Originally posted by Jenny
Okay, how did you find this? :p That's a swedish newpaper's homepage! I read it every morning! :D

Its been being passed around, I studied a smidge of German but I know no swedish!

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Arnold's got a nice set of man tits though. :D

You wanna touch 'em dont ya :hehe:

Back