Crimson Pharma

NSFW (Nudes) Concerned

Threaded View

Rep Points

NSFW (Nudes) Concerned

Normally I wouldn't do this, but I feel like everyone should know especially with the sale going on. I know that waiting is the nature of the game. Hell sometimes I've waited months on packages. What I do have a problem with is telling me my package is on the way, multiple times, when in fact it is not. I have placed two orders with Crimson (one was before the alleged shipper problem). Both times I have had the same problem with my order. On this recent order I was told at the end of last week that my pack would be here by last weekend. Last Sunday that was changed to early this week. Then on Tuesday it was changed to later this week. Well, still no pack today and now I've been told to wait till Monday. Idk what's going on and I've already PM'ed about it but that did not seem to help. I'm not one to get on here an bitch and complain about t/a times but like I said, I don't like being lied to and saying I'll have it by a certain day and when that day comes and goes, change it to another date. It looks like the shipper issues were never taken care of. Just a heads up to everyone thinking about ordering. Especially with the sale. Hopefully this gets figured out soon. At this point a refund would be fine with me and I'll just stick to my original sponsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Disqualified; 05-14-2014 at 09:15 PM.