• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back at it

gearedbeard

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all.

Long time recreational lifter, have been nailing my diet and training down over the last year or so. Have struggled with depression and low energy levels for some time and recently went in to have my hormones tested. Tested crazy low for my age (300ng/dL at 25) on two separate occasions. GP wasn't hearing me on TRT, so I decided to go the UGL lab route. On 250 mg test e per week now and haven't felt better in years. Been back at training and am working on cutting down to 10% bf by tracking my calories via MFP and tracking my bodyfat with a fairly nice scale.

I lurked this forum pretty regularly once upon a time, its nice to see that some of the old hands are still around.

Welcome back. The TRT run-around can be frustrating. Keep up on the bloodwork and best wishes

Welcome to the community.

Welcome....I agree with Rayjay1..Once you get it nailed down you will reap the rewards...

Back