• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren E or Tren Ace with Sust

nflmak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Plan on running a Test, tren, and possibly masteron cycle. My question is I want to run Sust but not sure what tren to run with the sust should I go with Tren E or Tren Ace?

It's all dose dependent. My training partner just ran 200 test E/400 tren E for his first run, loved it. My other trainign partner is doing 300 TE/400 Tren E without issue now and both love the twice weekly pinning. Personally I think sust is a shitty test if you want to go the long ester route and a low test dose with higher tren. I would want a single ester I can control but that is just me. If you do Tren E I would do 250mg of Sust a week and start at 300mg tren E then work up to 400mg if you have no sides by week 6.

It depends how often you are planning to pin that Sust. If ED or EOD then go with Tren Ace, otherwise Tren E.

Id run tren ace regardles , but the fact you want to run Sust makes it even better. Pin your sust and tren on MWF night and then if you want or need to do one solo tren ace inj on Sun morning.

Dont believe the bullshit that sustanon is a long lasting drug. If you use it that way your blood levels will go up and down like a see saw. Thats exactly why no TRTdoctor uses Sust any more. But on a 3 day a week schedule you'll be lookin good

what do you have on hand? if you have it use it

Nothing on hand yet but planing. I have done both Tren E and Tren Ace and had worse sides with Tren Ace but maybe because it was my first cycle and did it every other day at kind of an high dose. I was just thinking of giving the Sust a try this time never ran it but heard good things about it. I would pin MWF if running the sust. If running sust MWF could I get away with running Tren E and pinning on MF? Or should I just say forget the sust run Test E and Tren E and jump start with something for the first 4 weeks? Also I am going to be doing way more test than tren exampl 750mg per week Test E and 400mg Tren E. Any other suggestions? I just read an article on here about running the Tren higher than the test but this is the first time I have heard of that. Thanks everyone.

single ester, and the test and tren compete for the same receptors. Tren is 5x more anabolic and androgenic so it is the obvious winner. Drop the test dose to somewhere around a trt dose or slightly higher and add in a dopamine agonist to control prolactin, to prevent tren dick and prolactin induced gyno

I'm using ace now for 8 weeks. In 4 weeks I'll be starting E for 20 weeks.

:coffee:

single ester, and the test and tren compete for the same receptors. Tren is 5x more anabolic and androgenic so it is the obvious winner. Drop the test dose to somewhere around a trt dose or slightly higher and add in a dopamine agonist to control prolactin, to prevent tren dick and prolactin induced gyno

Yes, this.

IML Gear Cream!
personally I love sust! Although I have never used it with tren

Back