Join Now!

if the USA was invaded?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

if the USA was invaded?

If the USA was invaded would illegals stay and fight or run back to their shithole countries. This question should be asked before a single penny of government assitance is provided. Have them sign a draft card and earn it. that is all

Rep Points

What are you talking about? We've already been invaded.

Actually, a foreign nation is not likely to try and invade.
    We still allow gun ownership in the USA...until the libs sell us out.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Fitness View Post
    What are you talking about? We've already been invaded.
    This, right here.

Parts of LA looks like the shit-hole that is Mexico.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    If the USA was invaded would illegals stay and fight or run back to their shithole countries. This question should be asked before a single penny of government assitance is provided. Have them sign a draft card and earn it. that is all
    or serve 4 years, learn english, pledge allegiance to the USA and our flag
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    or serve 4 years, learn english, pledge allegiance to the USA and our flag
    thats what im talking about. This or GTFO. everywhere I go theres a mexican flag, what fucking country are we living again

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bah! I'm American, and I am not pledging allegiance to a flag. I pledge allegiance to my family. I pledge allegiance to to my friends. But, fuck the flag and fuck the country. Americans were sold out a long time ago. If the place was invaded I would fight, but only because the people I care about wouldn't be willing to leave. Otherwise, I would let the place burn down and giggle my ass off on the way to somewhere else.
    Fucking Determined!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

^^^you could always move to Somalia...its a nice place..

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I thought you meant by those other aliens..

or maybe a friendly alien..

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Bah! I'm American, and I am not pledging allegiance to a flag. I pledge allegiance to my family. I pledge allegiance to to my friends. But, fuck the flag and fuck the country. Americans were sold out a long time ago. If the place was invaded I would fight, but only because the people I care about wouldn't be willing to leave. Otherwise, I would let the place burn down and giggle my ass off on the way to somewhere else.
    Unfortunately, if you were burning, True Americans (those who love this country and flag even though it isn't perfect) who love our Flag and Country would save your sorry ass.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Unfortunately, if you were burning, True Americans (those who love this country and flag even though it isn't perfect) who love our Flag and Country would save your sorry ass.
    I don't need saving. I can fight for myself. and I will if it comes down to it, but in the meantime, while we are fucking with other countries and fucking with other cultures, and selling out the futures of out own people while pretending to be white knights of the world, I'll stand back in amusement.
    Fucking Determined!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you were to ask, 'who are the True Americans' ??? I think you'd find that to be a 'True American' you need to be 'pure anglo' white's only, no Negros, or Mexicans or Jews. or Muslims or Native Indians or Asians or Serbs , no mixed races only Irish, English & Germans.. maybe I'm wrong but don't think so..

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

25 years ago I would have said that any country invading America would be heading into a meat grinder. Admiral Yamamoto, the architect of the Pearl Harbor attack stated as much to the Japanese big wigs not to contemplate a land invasion of America. "There will be a rifleman behind every blade of grass."

Now, with the wussification of men, over liberalization of women, I am not so sure enough would fight to do anything.

Oh yeah. The wetbacks would turn tail and head south as fast as possible, grabbing as much of your shit as they could carry on the way out.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    If you were to ask, 'who are the True Americans' ??? I think you'd find that to be a 'True American' you need to be 'pure anglo' white's only, no Negros, or Mexicans or Jews. or Muslims or Native Indians or Asians or Serbs , no mixed races only Irish, English & Germans.. maybe I'm wrong but don't think so..
    correct me if i'm wrong..but wouldn't Native American mean there from here???...maybe i missed something when i got my History minor..it was a lot of drinks ago..

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong..but wouldn't Native American mean there from here???...maybe i missed something when i got my History minor..it was a lot of drinks ago..
    I believe you could call his post satire, or perhaps just sarcastic.
    Fucking Determined!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dogsoldier View Post
    25 years ago I would have said that any country invading America would be heading into a meat grinder. Admiral Yamamoto, the architect of the Pearl Harbor attack stated as much to the Japanese big wigs not to contemplate a land invasion of America. "There will be a rifleman behind every blade of grass."

Now, with the wussification of men, over liberalization of women, I am not so sure enough would fight to do anything.

Oh yeah. The wetbacks would turn tail and head south as fast as possible, grabbing as much of your shit as they could carry on the way out.
    2 Mexican men were awarded the Medal of Honor yesterday...guess they didn't run..maybe in Cali there different..personally I have no issue with the vast majority of Mexican's we have here..and we have more then Cali does...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

or confusion...either way...but i do know some native americans...and have been on a few reservations...talk about the free ride..nobody gets the free goods like they do..

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

explain your reasoning...
    Keepin Green.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    or confusion...either way...but i do know some native americans...and have been on a few reservations...talk about the free ride..nobody gets the free goods like they do..

They deserve it plus 1000x more . We could give everything to the Indians and it wouldnt be 1/10 of 1 percent of what we took from them . As far as American Indians go it would do us better to never bring them or what we have done to them up in conversation .

Available domestically. Only at domestic-supply.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

.....Thx Kelju.. for understanding my post, I thought that might happen, that they wouldn't understand & they didn't , business as usual here at AG..

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by murf23 View Post
    They deserve it plus 1000x more . We could give everything to the Indians and it wouldnt be 1/10 of 1 percent of what we took from them . As far as American Indians go it would do us better to never bring them or what we have done to them up in conversation .

To neg or not to neg...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Havnt had a neg in years ...Fuk it Go for it

Available domestically. Only at domestic-supply.com

Head Pooh Bear

Rep Points

Murf you serious dude? Obviously you haven't seen what the free ride has done for them.

Rep Points

if your legal it doesnt matter if your black, yellow or whatever, your american. you can tell yourself I'm african american but your american and if you went to somolia they wouldnt say "stop, dont kill that black man he's one of us" they would say kill the american. and if japan invaded they wouldnt say only kill the whites because black and hispanics arent americans. Altho if the japanese landed in LA they may think the fucked up and landed in mexico with all the mexican flags and stores in spanish. just sayn

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

can we swap azza for an invading army?
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Puppy View Post
    Murf you serious dude? Obviously you haven't seen what the free ride has done for them.
    The White man tried to obliterate their culture for over a hundred years and couldn't do it. Then we started giving the red skins free money. Now they're destroying their own culture better than we ever did.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Subbed for invasion related humour
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

maybe we should try a social experiment and deploy the guard out on the streets, sand bag and fortify city buildings and declare a state of emergency for eminent ground invasion, lets see how many people have the balls to stand up and protect their country and families, and how many people run. All cowards who run will get stamped with a vagina image on their passport, and tattoo coward on their face next to their gang tattoos or teardrop tattoos

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    maybe we should try a social experiment and deploy the guard out on the streets, sand bag and fortify city buildings and declare a state of emergency for eminent ground invasion, lets see how many people have the balls to stand up and protect their country and families, and how many people run. All cowards who run will get stamped with a vagina image on their passport, and tattoo coward on their face next to their gang tattoos or teardrop tattoos

Come on man. How can you expect people who have never been in a physical confrontation in their entire life to suddenly turn into Rambo at the the drop of a hat? Boys aren't allowed to fight anymore. We are like dogs, and the tendency and ability to stand up for one's self is being bred out of us. Personally, I think people currently 30 years old and older or the last generation of fighters left.

If a legitimate threat shows up, I'll gladly pick up an m4, but I refuse to be some corrupt politicians play toy.
    Fucking Determined!

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Wont matter what the immigrants do..... If we get invaded the world ends cause bombs will go off BIG ONES.
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done -buddha

AY's the bees knees