if the USA was invaded?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    6,887

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    192
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    205
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    if the USA was invaded?

    If the USA was invaded would illegals stay and fight or run back to their shithole countries. This question should be asked before a single penny of government assitance is provided. Have them sign a draft card and earn it. that is all
    Aussies and Philadelphians are the only people here

  2. #2
    SFY BOARD REP
    ELITE MEMBER
    Paranoid Fitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Still on this side of the grass.
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,765

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    215495174


    What are you talking about? We've already been invaded.


    Actually, a foreign nation is not likely to try and invade.
    We still allow gun ownership in the USA...until the libs sell us out.

  3. #3
    Metrosexual
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    32,605

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1863073860


    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Fitness View Post
    What are you talking about? We've already been invaded.
    This, right here.

    Parts of LA looks like the shit-hole that is Mexico.

  4. #4
    NO LIMITS
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    1,842

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    709625899


    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    If the USA was invaded would illegals stay and fight or run back to their shithole countries. This question should be asked before a single penny of government assitance is provided. Have them sign a draft card and earn it. that is all
    or serve 4 years, learn english, pledge allegiance to the USA and our flag
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    6,887

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    192
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    205
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    or serve 4 years, learn english, pledge allegiance to the USA and our flag
    thats what im talking about. This or GTFO. everywhere I go theres a mexican flag, what fucking country are we living again
    Aussies and Philadelphians are the only people here

  6. #6
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14,919

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1115136028


    Bah! I'm American, and I am not pledging allegiance to a flag. I pledge allegiance to my family. I pledge allegiance to to my friends. But, fuck the flag and fuck the country. Americans were sold out a long time ago. If the place was invaded I would fight, but only because the people I care about wouldn't be willing to leave. Otherwise, I would let the place burn down and giggle my ass off on the way to somewhere else.
    Fucking Determined!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DQ House of Cards
    Posts
    3,729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    ^^^you could always move to Somalia...its a nice place..

    s2h15 for 15% off

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly ... EAGLES,FLYERS,SIXERS,PHILLIES...
    Posts
    8,449

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    I thought you meant by those other aliens..



    or maybe a friendly alien..


  9. #9
    NO LIMITS
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    1,842

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    709625899


    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Bah! I'm American, and I am not pledging allegiance to a flag. I pledge allegiance to my family. I pledge allegiance to to my friends. But, fuck the flag and fuck the country. Americans were sold out a long time ago. If the place was invaded I would fight, but only because the people I care about wouldn't be willing to leave. Otherwise, I would let the place burn down and giggle my ass off on the way to somewhere else.
    Unfortunately, if you were burning, True Americans (those who love this country and flag even though it isn't perfect) who love our Flag and Country would save your sorry ass.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

  10. #10
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14,919

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1115136028


    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Unfortunately, if you were burning, True Americans (those who love this country and flag even though it isn't perfect) who love our Flag and Country would save your sorry ass.
    I don't need saving. I can fight for myself. and I will if it comes down to it, but in the meantime, while we are fucking with other countries and fucking with other cultures, and selling out the futures of out own people while pretending to be white knights of the world, I'll stand back in amusement.
    Fucking Determined!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly ... EAGLES,FLYERS,SIXERS,PHILLIES...
    Posts
    8,449

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Unfortunately, if you were burning, True Americans (those who love this country and flag even though it isn't perfect) who love our Flag and Country would save your sorry ass.
    If you were to ask, 'who are the True Americans' ??? I think you'd find that to be a 'True American' you need to be 'pure anglo' white's only, no Negros, or Mexicans or Jews. or Muslims or Native Indians or Asians or Serbs , no mixed races only Irish, English & Germans.. maybe I'm wrong but don't think so..

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dogsoldier's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,660

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    586637330


    25 years ago I would have said that any country invading America would be heading into a meat grinder. Admiral Yamamoto, the architect of the Pearl Harbor attack stated as much to the Japanese big wigs not to contemplate a land invasion of America. "There will be a rifleman behind every blade of grass."

    Now, with the wussification of men, over liberalization of women, I am not so sure enough would fight to do anything.

    Oh yeah. The wetbacks would turn tail and head south as fast as possible, grabbing as much of your shit as they could carry on the way out.

  13. #13
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DQ House of Cards
    Posts
    3,729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    If you were to ask, 'who are the True Americans' ??? I think you'd find that to be a 'True American' you need to be 'pure anglo' white's only, no Negros, or Mexicans or Jews. or Muslims or Native Indians or Asians or Serbs , no mixed races only Irish, English & Germans.. maybe I'm wrong but don't think so..
    correct me if i'm wrong..but wouldn't Native American mean there from here???...maybe i missed something when i got my History minor..it was a lot of drinks ago..

    s2h15 for 15% off

  14. #14
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14,919

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1115136028


    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong..but wouldn't Native American mean there from here???...maybe i missed something when i got my History minor..it was a lot of drinks ago..
    I believe you could call his post satire, or perhaps just sarcastic.
    Fucking Determined!

  15. #15
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DQ House of Cards
    Posts
    3,729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by dogsoldier View Post
    25 years ago I would have said that any country invading America would be heading into a meat grinder. Admiral Yamamoto, the architect of the Pearl Harbor attack stated as much to the Japanese big wigs not to contemplate a land invasion of America. "There will be a rifleman behind every blade of grass."

    Now, with the wussification of men, over liberalization of women, I am not so sure enough would fight to do anything.

    Oh yeah. The wetbacks would turn tail and head south as fast as possible, grabbing as much of your shit as they could carry on the way out.
    2 Mexican men were awarded the Medal of Honor yesterday...guess they didn't run..maybe in Cali there different..personally I have no issue with the vast majority of Mexican's we have here..and we have more then Cali does...

    s2h15 for 15% off

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums