• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Whats the MOST you have gained on cycle?

GOTGrowth

P.S.L. Representative
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright everyone I am going to ask this. I hope we get some great replies so we have some useful information we won't forget. Now, you always hear about the typical first cycle of the average steroid user. What does it normally consist of. We have all read it plenty of times its usually 500mg of testosterone a week for 12 weeks. People typically gain 20lbs if they train and eat half way decent. The main thing is they have to eat enough. The huge increase in testosterone is sure to pack on muscle mass, and water weight. Thats just how it is and thats why its a great first cycle so you get the feel for injecting and the feel for what AI's you need. Its just a good first cycle to start. My question is this. What cycle did you gain the most on. Was it your first cycle? Did you do something differently along down the line to get even better more solid gains?

Mine was
1200mg a week of testosterone enanthate
500mg a week of trenbolone enanthate
600mg a week of masteron enanthate
6 iu's a daily of Blue top HGH

This just happens to be a staple cycle of mine. Sometimes this is a cycle I run all year round. Once I noticed how much weight I gained, the muscle definition that I built, and how strong I felt this is my staple cycle. My first cycle was 500mg a week of testosterone. I gained in the beginning range of 20+ lbs. I gained maybe 10-15lbs here and there and change my body comp. When I ran the cycle about I gained another 20lbs of solid muscle with more definition than I ever had. So tell me about whats the most you have gained on cycle. Was it your first cycle or did you do something better on down the line to gain even more?

with PSL gear anything is possibel first off :)

but the most I gained was really in the "Looks" department if I have a training partner, and those are hard to find!

but the most I gained was really in the "Looks" department if I have a training partner, and those are hard to find!

Lol, what the hell does that mean?

dy4u3yta.jpg

^^^ lmao!

OP - you under 180lb?

Alright everyone I am going to ask this. I hope we get some great replies so we have some useful information we won't forget. Now, you always hear about the typical first cycle of the average steroid user. What does it normally consist of. We have all read it plenty of times its usually 500mg of testosterone a week for 12 weeks. People typically gain 20lbs if they train and eat half way decent. The main thing is they have to eat enough. The huge increase in testosterone is sure to pack on muscle mass, and water weight. Thats just how it is and thats why its a great first cycle so you get the feel for injecting and the feel for what AI's you need. Its just a good first cycle to start. My question is this. What cycle did you gain the most on. Was it your first cycle? Did you do something differently along down the line to get even better more solid gains?

Mine was
1200mg a week of testosterone enanthate
500mg a week of trenbolone enanthate
600mg a week of masteron enanthate
6 iu's a daily of Blue top HGH

This just happens to be a staple cycle of mine. Sometimes this is a cycle I run all year round. Once I noticed how much weight I gained, the muscle definition that I built, and how strong I felt this is my staple cycle. My first cycle was 500mg a week of testosterone. I gained in the beginning range of 20+ lbs. I gained maybe 10-15lbs here and there and change my body comp. When I ran the cycle about I gained another 20lbs of solid muscle with more definition than I ever had. So tell me about whats the most you have gained on cycle. Was it your first cycle or did you do something better on down the line to gain even more?

Simple , but pretty BRILLIANT Write up Bro !! Nice !

Looking forward to see a brain storm on this , it might be a great and very useful discussion for everyone (noobs and vets alike ...)

...two main debate streams should be really interesting ... [first cycle gains and best cycle gains in each member's "career"]

I was training mma and doing circuits nonstop and eating paleo. I started with grains again, did my first cycle in years (eq and high test). I started out 150-152, ended at 187+... Every major movement went up significantly. Granted I was mostly focused on endurance so my strength movements weren't super, but still.

That seem like a lot of gear for year around. I would be scared to death to try it.

That seem like a lot of gear for year around. I would be scared to death to try it.
It is a lot of gear but its what I use year round. I haven't had a problem yet. :)

PM me nudez :winkfinger:

I have to pass on that one Captn'. I will tell you what though. You are more than welcome to post before and afters of yourself if you have some laying around!

Back