• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fav Cut Stack

DoctorTox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Summer is approaching. What is everyone's fav Cut Stack??
Winny, Mast, Tren, Var.
Post what you will be using to slice up.

Diet, Cardio and Testosterone

DIET, Test, NPP, Dbol and winstrol. No need for cardio with me.

Depends greatly on you. There are way to many variables to just say this is the right one that does the trick. Also what do you consider cut? 10% BF? or 4% BF. For me personally I tend to carry a bit more weight and I am naturally a heavier guy (endomorph). For me if my diet is fairly clean and I eat at maintenance levels by adding an hour of walking to my day this alone will get me down into the 10% range within 2 months with no more effort going towards diet or extreme cardio. I just set out on my lunch hour and start walking I walk for 30 min then turn around and come back. Just regular pace no speed walking or anything. Going below 10% I need to add 30 min or cardio to each day and if I still don't get down toward 6% I'll add an ECA or albuterol for the last couple % points for a few weeks.

200-300 mg test, 300-400 mg tren, 400 mg mast. Add some winny at end. Good diet and cardio. That was my favorite, I don't use orals anymore. IMO can't go wrong with just test and tren.

Diet 5x cardio 30min session test e tren ace maybe Winstrol

Depends greatly on you. There are way to many variables to just say this is the right one that does the trick. Also what do you consider cut? 10% BF? or 4% BF. For me personally I tend to carry a bit more weight and I am naturally a heavier guy (endomorph). For me if my diet is fairly clean and I eat at maintenance levels by adding an hour of walking to my day this alone will get me down into the 10% range within 2 months with no more effort going towards diet or extreme cardio. I just set out on my lunch hour and start walking I walk for 30 min then turn around and come back. Just regular pace no speed walking or anything. Going below 10% I need to add 30 min or cardio to each day and if I still don't get down toward 6% I'll add an ECA or albuterol for the last couple % points for a few weeks.

SoCal completely agree! I am also a endomorph and my diet always needs to be spot on. When I use to get down to 8% BF I used ECA but as I am getting older I just can not tolerate.
I know someone mentioned NPP to cut. Does NPP have the same ligament and tendon rebuilding properties as nandrolone deconate?
I am facing an issue with my right rotator cuff. Flat bench is really aggravating it and just does not feel right. I am currently doing exercises to rehabilitate.

NPP for cutting I don't know about that. But it will without a doubt help that worn out shoulder. I'm getting up there too 41 years old. I always use NPP in my cycles. I used to have a nagging shoulder thing too. 1 cycle of NPP made it like I was 25 again. As long as you don't have any major tears that mess with stability NPP will fix you right up. For joint repair run 300 a week for strength and mass 600 a week.

For cutting I take out the NPP and add something like masteron towards the last 3rd of a cycle. NPP is basically Deca with a short ester so it hits fast, it also does not make you retain water like regular deca does but it still causes water retention but that also helps the joints so its a catch 22. Healthy juicy joints or shredded to the bone. I would say winstrol but winny will pretty much undo any joint fixing the NPP does. Winny is great if your young and want to get shredded as Faurk but for us older guys I would not recommend it as it really dries everything out.

Going to get a shot of cortisone in the shoulder and start NPP. I have been dosing Adex at 0.5 mg ED and the dose seems to be drying me out. Going to switch to every third day.

Back