• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Critique my physique (Pics)

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tell me what it looks like I need to concentrate on developing.

p.s. don't pick on my chest proportions lol.

2zjgq3o.jpg

Get back in my basement you fuckin gimp, or no more man seed for you.......:coffee:

:lol:

How do I post another picture? I'm 60 year old who doesnt train but i have ones that aren't filtered all scratchy like this;
The came was from a 3.0 MP cam

yaaaaaaaa

Anyone seen my motor oil and turkey baster?

Looks legit

cock looks small :coffee:

add 20 cock push ups to your work out 3 times a week... and Pick up the following

pecker-exerciser.jpg

:roflmao:

Unfiltered pictures; some are a few weeks old btw; my camera is not the greatest, but it's all I have.

2f0c5u8.jpg

That's a picture of Scott Steiner. Negged for Tom foolery

And prince can thank you for me not re upping my elite membership you fucking piece of shit. Another huge failure by theCaptn'.....:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Spot injecting really does work..... :lol:

And prince can thank you for me not re upping my elite membership you fucking piece of shit. Another huge failure by theCaptn'.....:coffee:

you just went full azza on us red........never go full azza........

The complaints department is overflowing this week. And Reddog smells of cabbage and mothballs :coffee:

why were you smelling him?

In Las vegas?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

dont lie, you couldnt afford to re up your elite membership because your medicare wouldnt cover your soft dick pills

Back