Cemproducts.com

CEM and Mod GRF 1-29

BOARD REP

Rep Points

CEM and Mod GRF 1-29

Ive been getting quite a few PM's regarding this. Many people are under the impression CEM does not have a Mod GRF 1-29. The fact is, they do.
    CEM has:

CJC-1295 - a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone with Drug Affinity Complex (GHRH w/DAC). It has a long half/active life and can be administered to research subjects as infrequently as 1x/week.

CJC-1293 - Also a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone with Drug Affinity Complex (GHRH w/ DAC). It has a long half/active life, but not as long as CJC-1295. It can be administered to research subjects as infrequently as 2x/week.

Sermorelin - A GHRH without Drug Affinity Complex (GHRH w/o DAC). It has a short half/active life and should be administered to research subjects multiple times daily. Sermorelin is a true Mod GRF 1-29.

The confusion here spawned from RC companies inaccurately referring to cjc-1293 as a MOD GRF 1-29. There is a true CJC-1293, it has the Drug Affinity Complex attached to the amino acid chain. CEM accurately and correctly identifies its GHRH peptides. They have a true CJC-1295, A true CJC-1293 and a true MOD GRF 1-29 (Sermorelin)

I hope this clears up the confusion for some people.

Rep Points

I'm new to peptides. Have been banging my head into the wall with all of the misinformation out there. I was "told" that 100mcg GHRP-2 three x/day and the same dosing protocol of "no dac" CJC-1295 would be optimal. If I'm reading your post correctly, it sounds like I'm actually needing your sermorelin http://www.cemproducts.com/peptides/...lin-2mg-1.html vs the no dac CJC-1295. Am I correct?
    Also, I understand there can be some level of desensitization with the CJC-1295. Is that true?
    last, I'm hearing that BA and NACL are optimal to reconstitute. Is that correct?
    thanks!

Morally Flexible
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

You'll experience desensitization with almost any peptide over time.
    Your no dac is just mislabeled mod grf...I know you know this now but I am posting it here for anyone else who reads this.
    Sermorelin is a registered brand name for Mod GRF 1-29.

Stan, like me, is a rep for CEM. Also, like me, Stan won't tell you to use one brand over another.
    If you have questions about CEM Products, you can ask them in open forum or PM but we aren't fostering an ours vs. theirs mentality.
    We do want you to be informed.

Most of the board reps on this site (for all the sponsors) aren't going to try and ram their products down anyone's throat.
    That's one of the things I really like about this site.

I use BAC water for my peptides. Never had a need for sodium chloride or acetic acid myself.
    CEM Products materials are intended for research purposes only, not for human consumption.

But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen...It's the dead nigger in my garage!...Jimmie Dimmick

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Fitness View Post
    Your no dac is just mislabeled mod grf...I know you know this now but I am posting it here for anyone else who reads this.

Stan, like me, is a rep for CEM. Also, like me, Stan won't tell you to use one brand over another.
    If you have questions about CEM Products, you can ask them in open forum or PM but we aren't fostering an ours vs. theirs mentality.

Most of the board reps on this site (for all the sponsors) aren't going to try and ram their products down anyone's throat.

I use BAC water for my peptides. Never had a need for sodium chloride or acetic acid myself.
    youre the man! Good stuff! I'm looking forward to CEM as I'm convinced they're the way to go from your recommendations, and what else I've read. CEM shows both sodium chloride and bacteriostatic water on their site, and I agree pure bact water is fine, but just to be safe (in my mind only), I found this, which costs $1 more than pure bact water that I've always used: http://www.medicalsupplyliquidators....ml-_p_244.html
    Again, thanks for the posts, and advice!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Fitness View Post

Well put PF. Thank you.
    Great Team here at CEM!