• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagLabs Osta Rx~Female loggers needed!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We need 5 female loggers that reside in the USA.

Logs must start no later than April 15th 2014.

I would like gals to run 2-3 caps Osta Rx daily for 30-45 days.

Please post in this thread why IML should choose you for a FREE bottle of Osta Rx.

Thanks!

OSTA Rx - SARM

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM)

attachment.php

- Powerful Pro-Anabolic Compound
- Can be used by MALES and FEMALES!
- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Endurance
- Promotes Fat Loss
- Promotes Recovery
- Increases Libido

Osta RX

No transgender guy's thats about half you here lol

We may be taking some guys as well so post up in here for consideration.

Thanks!

Hey Heavy,
I have just finished up what I consider a simple blast of 500mg test cyp per week. I am going back on my TRT as of today 200mg/wk. I would like the chance to run my first log on a very reputable product, and to also give back to the community here at IMF and Iron Mag Labs.
My current stats are:
6'-2" 230lbs 14.6%bf 43 years young and have been lifting consistently for the last 2 1/2 yrs and off and on for many years. Thats it, I will give you my honest review and follow protocol to the tee..

Sincerely,

My wife has been wanting to try it out, she would be ecstatic! I could have her start her own account?!

Hey Heavy,
I have just finished up what I consider a simple blast of 500mg test cyp per week. I am going back on my TRT as of today 200mg/wk. I would like the chance to run my first log on a very reputable product, and to also give back to the community here at IMF and Iron Mag Labs.
My current stats are:
6'-2" 230lbs 14.6%bf 43 years young and have been lifting consistently for the last 2 1/2 yrs and off and on for many years. Thats it, I will give you my honest review and follow protocol to the tee..

Sincerely,
Right on, send me a PM with "Osta Rx logger" in the title and your screen name. In the PM please include a shipping address and name.

Thanks
My wife has been wanting to try it out, she would be ecstatic! I could have her start her own account?!

Yes, have her apply in this thread with her account.

Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Pm Sent..I look forward to my first log featuring Osta RX by IronMagLabs.....

Hi heavyiron! My hubby told me about the opportunity you're presenting with the Osta. I've been wanting to try an ostarine product as I've read it's good for women as well. I'd do my best to give a good, honest, accurate log on the product if given the chance! Thank you! :)

Hi heavyiron! My hubby told me about the opportunity you're presenting with the Osta. I've been wanting to try an ostarine product as I've read it's good for women as well. I'd do my best to give a good, honest, accurate log on the product if given the chance! Thank you! :)
Please PM me your name and shipping address if you agree to a detailed log of Osta Rx.

Is this osta RX the latest release?

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

I am very interested in logging the osta for you! I shall keep up to date with it for the logs! Let me know if I can help you out!

IML Gear Cream!
I am very interested in logging the osta for you! I shall keep up to date with it for the logs! Let me know if I can help you out!
Sure, please Private Message me a ship address and name if you agree to a log.

Thanks!

Received my Osta RX today.....Thanks Heavy...

Got my Osta! Will be starting my log within a couple of days!!

Back