• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Change DBOL to NPP

lachu543

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm on:

500mg ENAN week
750mg EQ week

I added 4 weeks ago DBOL in 50mg daily dosage. Right now i want to change it for NPP. What will be good dosage for keep anabolic ratio from DBOL? 350mg ew is fine or i need more to keep progress ( continue make gains and strength ) after drop DBOL?

Its 2 completely different things bro. Dbol is Methandrostenolone. and NPP is nandrolone (deca) but with shorter ester so it hits faster than regular deca. With my experience you won't feel any huge boosts in anabolic activity with NPP unless your in the 500mg a week range. If your taking it just for joint relief, as deca tends to lube up the joints then take the 300 mg range.

Kinda confused what your after with this one. EQ looks a little high in my humble opinion, I'd reverse the dosages. 750 ENAN and 500 EQ. Stick with the Dbol for a couple more weeks then go off of the orals. Or get injectable Dianabol.

4-6 weeks at 50mg is cool as long as you have a healthy liver

Ok, i say i'm in 4 week of dbol now and i want to extend it for next 8~10 weeks so it's not good option to stay on DBOL 12-14 weeks :D

So... ~500mg NPP is the lowest dosage to keep progress after drop DBOL?

I would say at least 500 more like 600. You know you can get injectable Dianabol right? Stops messing with your liver you could run it for the length of the cycle if you wanted.

Its 2 completely different things bro. Dbol is Methandrostenolone. and NPP is nandrolone (deca) but with shorter ester so it hits faster than regular deca. With my experience you won't feel any huge boosts in anabolic activity with NPP unless your in the 500mg a week range. If your taking it just for joint relief, as deca tends to lube up the joints then take the 300 mg range.

Kinda confused what your after with this one. EQ looks a little high in my humble opinion, I'd reverse the dosages. 750 ENAN and 500 EQ. Stick with the Dbol for a couple more weeks then go off of the orals. Or get injectable Dianabol.

go with the injectable bol, you wont be disappointed :thumb:

Back