World-pharma.org

Hypothetical (for now) situation mods or reps?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yes mam,that was me,sorry

Rep Points

Hypothetical (for now) situation mods or reps?

If you ordered 12 vials of product, and received 4 separate packs containing 3,3,2,2 vials per pack, in aproximatly 12 days timeframe, yet the last pack(assumed shipped) was not delivered in 35 days, would it be reasonable to request information and a possible reship of last 2 vials?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

normal NO custom letter no resend!

in other way everybody can order 10 say 4 got not got 6,etc..and keep scam sources,its keep happen! all the time! customers want to scam sources!

Rep Points

anyone else?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

You can ask but if its International and no letter its tough bro ... Thats why most prefer ( Not International )

Available domestically. Only at domestic-supply.com

Rep Points

Hypothetically , Im waiting patiently, i understand the deal of domestic vs international, if you read back over my post in the past, you will see that i am probably a bit to tough on bad sponsors and them hiding behind mods and reps that really cant control what XYZ gear does.

I will give this more time, as i do not need the gear right now, as i have a very good stockpile, but , big hypothetical but, if this does not come in the next few days, and i keep getting accused of being a scammer of 2 bottles of Test E ( which i probably have 50 of already) , i will reveal some very funny, and a bit odd, maybe even on the edge of dishonest offers i have received .
    Last edited by CooperT; 03-22-2014 at 06:39 AM.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

you think i scammed you for 20ml steroids..are you for real i hope you are jokeing????

most admins-mods always say no custom letter no resend since then everybody can always say i did nto got and we can keep send free gear..
    i am 4 years here already,you think i can be here if i am bad and scam..come on..

i never scam anybody!!!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

+ you can see on my site...i do not resend gear that are on offers!

you sent 730$ for 12 vials..now you want to say i scam you..come on,be real man!

i even dont know how you got price 730$ for 12 vials!??? this is shop price! 1,950.00 USD

now you want to say i scammed you?????

Rep Points

no, i have not accused anyone , but offering to send my lost vials if I would buy more goods is a bit fishy smelling ( yes i have the emails ) , I never accused you of scamming me, only said it seems a bit odd that i got 10 of them in 12 days, and the last 2 magically dont show up, this after asking me to send more money for shipping than you offered to ship for, tread lightly my friend, i have all the emails. Guess my 2 vials are being held hostage by the carrier service . haha

Rep Points

just re read your post, i got that deal from you . you posted it here for everyone to take part in, do i need to spoon feed reference your post for you or can you find it yourself.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

yes i say 10 vials 700$+ship = 730$why you in that time want 12 vials? and send only 730$
    explain me also this first!

and as i say i only resend after i see gear got sized..

Rep Points

You made the offer of $60 per vial . Via a post and email, so I ordered 12. 12*60 = 720. You sent me an email saying since I order 12 vials would I please include extra money for shipping, which was free by the way, but it thought , what the hell, 10 bucks for good shipping , sure I will help you out. So you got $730.. Simple math brother.
    So now the question is, did you or did you not ship the 2 vials I am missing, you say yes I did, but then say I only paid for 10. So it appears this deal gets even more fishy smelling by the moment, I'm sure others who are seeing this will agree.

Brother, and I use that term ever so lightly with you, ship me my 2 vials and save face, right now your just burying yourself with posting info and saying I shipped, oh wait I didn't, you didn't send enough, what sale ?, your a pretty good business man, being here for 4 yrs, I been a paying member myself for 2 yrs here, so you can cut the seniority bullshit with me .... how many people have I scammed in 2 yrs...None. How many have you in 4 ? Not accusing, just asking.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

as i say i sent it all,all sent

no custom letter = no resend!

and please read my site again.

and dont try to scam me for 2 vials only..omfg

i can ship 5 vials but nto to you since you got already 12 vials for only 730$$$$$$...

i can give 5 vials donate to anybody and not you,fuck 5 vials if i already donate in 4 years here over 1000 vials

Super Human

Rep Points

Ok WP, you can donate the 5 vials to me. I've been wanting to try you out anyway.

Rep Points

I'm my now we have a sponsor that is cursing and upset, and I only ask for what you agreed to sell, at a price you yourself negotiated with me. Dontae away, but till you either come clean and admit you either did or did not ship the goods, I will be required for the good of the community to make aware all practices you have chosen to make. I am positive the owner of the site, mods, admin, will see that I have been very professional in my request, I have followed all guidelines regarding contacting the sponsor via email and pm. I have all emails to verify the order, all emails of you offering to send me the 2 hostage vials if I would just order 700 dollars more product( that was a good one by the way, I'm sure any sane person would take you up on that offer ). And now you have decided to bring vulgarity and scamming into our discussion, so once again, I want my 2 vials, not because I need it, it's now a point that the members here need to know that the sponsors they are dealing with are honest and respectable as well, as we send money to sponsors in good faith that they will in turn be a good honest member of our community. Now will you please send me my 2 vials of paid for product, and stop hiding behind free giveaways and your past actions. If anyone thinks I am wrong in this please pm me and discuss, I would like to know how the other fellow members feel.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i did sent and i say few times i sent!
    i say no custom letter no resend at all!
    also as i say read ym site i do not resend free gear or gear on sale! but anyway i say if you will get custom letter i will resend it all free!

you just want 2 more FREE vial and now you start to blackmail me ! its topical Blackmail!

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

WP send the man his 2 vials.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i will send him after he say he got custom letter and send me letter or he will for sure got original order! i sent him all 12 vials!!!! end story,its it..

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Sounds fair, seems like all 12 vials were shipped. I think you guys need to discuss the last two since they were shipped separately try and track them.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i always sent all to every customer..
    i am good man and all know that here
    i am not scam!

Rep Points

Another accusation by you? Note to admin, mods and reps that not once have cursed at, accused scam, or anything that would warrant these accusations and badgering from a sponsor.....I Blackmail. No. Honest truth yes . You Need oto be careful friend, as I have seen members get banned for accusations and badgering of members and/ or sponsors . As far as reading site, no I did not, the deal you offered me was via email and pm,

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    yes i say 10 vials 700$+ship = 730$why you in that time want 12 vials? and send only 730$
    explain me also this first!

and as i say i only resend after i see gear got sized..
    Looks to me like only 10 vials were sent but I wasn't there.
    I do think that the language resorted to by a so-called "respectable" sponsor is, frankly, bullshit and he owes this customer an apology at the very least.
    Many other potential customers will see this and decide to shop somewhere else.
    WP doesn't care...he's literally made MILLIONS of dollars from forum members.
    Some of them believe that government or regulatory agencies actually give "approval" to companies that manufacture and sell illegal drugs...

The above is my opinion and I really don't care who doesn't agree.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Much respect to Cooper for handling things in man to man adult manner, but sometimes packs take 30+ days, how long has it been?

As for the way WP is trash talking Cooper, there's definitely a better way to handle things, pretty fucken childish to go and make another thread crying you're being scammed by members and all the name calling is totally unnecessary.

At the end of the day, you will get what you paid for from WP, he makes good on his word as far as I know him, which is pretty well. However, I think he should include some extras for the childish drama he is causing.

The bottom line is, it's only 2 vials and human error happens sometimes, why all this mess over that...
    Last edited by HFO3; 03-23-2014 at 06:56 PM.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Rep Points

2/17 I received a pm saying pack was prepared for shipping, so 30+ days, got original 10 in 12 days, hence my first request to him around the 30 day mark of a possible reship.
    To be honest, i have been asked by a moderator to take a chill for a bit regarding this matter, and let him deal with it in moderation form, I will do that out of respect for the mods and admin, and also since all information is now out in open forum, as it should be, I did ask the mod to please leave this thread up, so that any potential customers will at least know what problems can occur if choosing to deal with this sponsor. I hope my request to leave it on here is followed as I have been very upfront,professional, and respectful in my dealings with sponsor, and have been ridiculed , name called, possibly blacklisted, so I hope all can see what happens when a sponsor decides your not a big fish and decides to go on the attack.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

just send the 2 vial again, it's been over 30+ days
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

CooperT, I see nothing wrong with what you are doing at all. Cant believe a mod told you to chill, you have been chill since the start!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rambo99 View Post
    CooperT, I see nothing wrong with what you are doing at all. Cant believe a mod told you to chill, you have been chill since the start!!!

I can understand a mod wanting the sponsor to work this out behind the scenes due to the nature of the problem.
    I certainly hope that mod told the sponsor to chill as well. There was no call for the language and accusations tossed out by the sponsor who's "language barrier" doesn't seem to extend to American profanity.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Fitness View Post
    Looks to me like only 10 vials were sent but I wasn't there.
    I do think that the language resorted to by a so-called "respectable" sponsor is, frankly, bullshit and he owes this customer an apology at the very least.
    Many other potential customers will see this and decide to shop somewhere else.
    WP doesn't care...he's literally made MILLIONS of dollars from forum members.
    Some of them believe that government or regulatory agencies actually give "approval" to companies that manufacture and sell illegal drugs...

The above is my opinion and I really don't care who doesn't agree.

man if i do make milions i do never come here! or any forum,you are so funny
    ask your gen-shi or cem if they make also milions!

i sent all! all 12 vials!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Much respect to Cooper for handling things in man to man adult manner, but sometimes packs take 30+ days, how long has it been?

As for the way WP is trash talking Cooper, there's definitely a better way to handle things, pretty fucken childish to go and make another thread crying you're being scammed by members and all the name calling is totally unnecessary.

At the end of the day, you will get what you paid for from WP, he makes good on his word as far as I know him, which is pretty well. However, I think he should include some extras for the childish drama he is causing.

The bottom line is, it's only 2 vials and human error happens sometimes, why all this mess over that...

big true,he say i scma him for stupid 2 vials..its why i got mad as hell and say no way i resend him anything sinc ei dont trust him anything now!!!!
    i donate and give over 1000 vials here free...every month give some freee gear to everyone..even you hfo got big list..free gear in all years and now he say i scam him for 2 stupid vials!!!????????

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i am ok but one more time I SENT 12 VIALS !!!!!!!!!!!!

i can send 2 more vials but not him since i do not trust him!!!!!!!!!!

lets anybody who is more real like him give me ady and i sent him and he can resend him..but i do not send to him since i dont trust him,he already got 12 vials!!!!! i sent 12 vials!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

+ how you can trust him and not trust me since i am here over 4 years approved and he is just member and you trust him he not got and not trust me i sent 12 vials? where is poitn here to trust him 100% and not trust sponsor?

in that way you all can every time say i did not got and sponsors can keep send more and more free gear ??? please explain me this guys?

you think i want all that drama for only 2 vials? NO but i want to clen it,,i sent 12 vials and its it..now you all say you trust him he not got and wp not sent?? come on guys..2 fucking vials ???????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast