CleverShopping

Went from little ejaculating to nothing at all..

Rep Points

Went from little ejaculating to nothing at all..

42, low test, was on HRT. I use to cum quite a bit then over the years its tapered off. Then it got to the point barely anything would come out. I did a 14 week test cycle, Aromasin while on cycle and few weeks after cycle. been off for 5 weeks now and I get NOTHING out now. Like my girl tells me I am faking orgasm. I have the orgasm..sometimes a good one..but zero comes out. WTF?!?!

Rep Points

Did you use clomid during pct?

Warrior
    PM me for a list from Blueprint Labs

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I have been blasting and cruising for almost a year and I masturbate very regularly and my load size is far from impressive maybe 1 or 2 cc worth of stomach pancake.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by codygrizz View Post
    42, low test, was on HRT. I use to cum quite a bit then over the years its tapered off. Then it got to the point barely anything would come out. I did a 14 week test cycle, Aromasin while on cycle and few weeks after cycle. been off for 5 weeks now and I get NOTHING out now. Like my girl tells me I am faking orgasm. I have the orgasm..sometimes a good one..but zero comes out. WTF?!?!
    Use hcg on cycle 500IU 2x a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Thanks for the replies guys. No Clomid, went with Aromasin will do clomid or Nolv next one. I have an apointment around the 1st to get blood work done so I can see where all my levels are so I can best attack on the next cycle

Rep Points

You need 4 weeks of clomid for pct with aromasin every time you come off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head Pooh Bear

Rep Points

Swollen prostate? Retrograde?

Rep Points

He says hes on hrt so no clomid is needed. Needs to run hcg asap. A low dose of clomid couldnt hurt and you will ne blowing facial worthy loads in no time.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Rep Points

Cool [RE: ..... I get NOTHING out now}

Quote Originally Posted by codygrizz View Post
    SOUNDS) like retrograde ejaculation (you're unloading into your bladder), and this is generally from medications (lots of them can cause it). In this case, when you void (take a leak) AFTER orgasm, your urine should be a little cloudy. It's no problem unless you're trying to breed. It's amazing but women want to see you unload a bucket when you cum, otherwise they tend to think it "might be THEIR fault! If I were a woman, I'd be happier without the sloppy sheets, but I guess I can understand, GOOD sex SHOULD be messy!

So spend more time with sloppy saliva oral, get HER to cum several times BEFORE and after penetration, use lube even if you don't need it - the additional time in 4play should get both of your juices flowing, give you better staminal and control of YOUR orgasm, and YOU should also ooze more periurethral (Cowpers) gland lube ("precum"), as well as more fluids from your partner, so there WILL BE more mess. It might reassure her.

You indicate that otherwise it feels great for you - right? If not (or if you just GOTTA have bigger loads), see your doc, and take a COMPLETE list of all your meds, 'roids, supplements, OTC's (antihistamines can f**k you up).

Good luck and don't stop getting laid. It's not good for you!