Contest time! Come and get it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    385

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Contest time! Come and get it...

    Ok guys, I wanted to kick things off as a rep with a little contest, and Blue Sky Peptide is letting me do it even though he JUST gave out $1000 of contest winnings this week.




    AI's have a special place in my heart. When I started cycling I almost had a gyno disaster. A source on here rushed me an AI and saved my bacon, and I enjoyed my cycle and made some great gains.




    **For this contest, I want to hear your story of something in your life that was ALMOST a disaster, but ended up turning out good in the end.




    Up for grabs is a bottle of Blue Sky Aromasin, to keep the chesticles at bay. Aaaaaaaand... GO!

  2. #2
    ALPHA MALE
    KILLEROFSAINTS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    azzas wife looks like shit
    Posts
    18,099

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    1899858658


    when I was a kid I was drifter...roamed from town to town and job to job....had a 1986 Camaro...stick shift 6 cylinder.... one day that clutch went out in front of a black guy holding a road sign... he hated holding that sign.... so I end up taking his place...worked for that company 2 years...lived at one of there houses...met my wife while I worked for them...basically started a real life with roots...cause my car broke down in front of that road crew
    PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    385

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Great start. Let's keep them coming!

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    218

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    8239329

    *** deleted by request ***
    Last edited by Mudge; 04-03-2014 at 11:09 PM. Reason: User requested to delete

  5. #5
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,345

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    823648825


    my ex girlfriend, it ended well though, she got hit by a train, dodged a bullet for sure
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    385

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Quote Originally Posted by futureMrO View Post
    it ended well though, she got hit by a train
    Ha! Don't you just love when things turn out for the best?

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    385

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Bump for more stories. Everybody could enjoy a free bottle of Aromasin. Come and get it

  8. #8
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,345

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    823648825


    Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay1 View Post
    Ha! Don't you just love when things turn out for the best?
    haha it really did
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    385

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Bump

  10. #10
    Registered User
    mac10chap's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The throne
    Posts
    506

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    73175209


    On Spring Break of 2000, my parents took my girlfriend and I to Las Vegas to go have some fun. A day into the trip, I came down with Bacterial Meningitis that almost killed me. Every one of my blood vessels broke and all my organs began to shut down. This was back before the illness started showing up everywhere so it was very uncommon to see and nobody knew what it was.

    Finally, a doctor from South Africa came in and said "Holy Fuck! I know what this is" and they drug me back to ICU immediately where I stayed quarantined for a week straight on heavy meds. The doc told my dad that I was probably within a few hours of death. Luckily, after a week, the meds kicked the illness and I was left unscathed. No organs lost or shut down, no limbs lost but they did do a fucking spinal tap to make sure I didnt also have spinal meningitis. That fucker hurt. Amputated limbs were almost a certain at that time with this disease so I was very lucky.

    After that week, they moved me to another room where I had to stay another week for monitoring before they would release me to get back on a plane to fly home since it was a highly contagious and deadly disease.

    Now, to the part of the story where it turned out for the best....my girlfriend had sex with me at least twice a day on my hospital bed with me hooked up to BP monitors, IV drips, ect. Since that was always on my bucket list to have sex in a hospital, I'd say it turned out for the best.

  11. #11
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,345

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    823648825


    Dude that sounds like an awesome bucket list


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  12. #12
    Registered User
    mac10chap's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The throne
    Posts
    506

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    73175209


    Quote Originally Posted by futureMrO View Post
    Dude that sounds like an awesome bucket list


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eh, that was one of the minor ones. The back of a cop car and in a church pew top the list.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    385

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    13005237

    In a cop car is with the lady cop though, right? because that would be awesome...

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    218

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    8239329

    Quote Originally Posted by mac10chap View Post
    On Spring Break of 2000, my parents took my girlfriend and I to Las Vegas to go have some fun. A day into the trip, I came down with Bacterial Meningitis that almost killed me. Every one of my blood vessels broke and all my organs began to shut down. This was back before the illness started showing up everywhere so it was very uncommon to see and nobody knew what it was.

    Finally, a doctor from South Africa came in and said "Holy Fuck! I know what this is" and they drug me back to ICU immediately where I stayed quarantined for a week straight on heavy meds. The doc told my dad that I was probably within a few hours of death. Luckily, after a week, the meds kicked the illness and I was left unscathed. No organs lost or shut down, no limbs lost but they did do a fucking spinal tap to make sure I didnt also have spinal meningitis. That fucker hurt. Amputated limbs were almost a certain at that time with this disease so I was very lucky.

    After that week, they moved me to another room where I had to stay another week for monitoring before they would release me to get back on a plane to fly home since it was a highly contagious and deadly disease.

    Now, to the part of the story where it turned out for the best....my girlfriend had sex with me at least twice a day on my hospital bed with me hooked up to BP monitors, IV drips, ect. Since that was always on my bucket list to have sex in a hospital, I'd say it turned out for the best.
    Glad to hear you pulled through this!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    mac10chap's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The throne
    Posts
    506

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    73175209


    Yes Rayjay. I'm no homer. Lol. And thanks devil. It was touch and go there for a while.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Advanced Labs VIP Customer

Similar Threads

  1. Contest Time!!
    By bigbenj in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 01:29 AM
  2. *Contest* Time For Change *Contest*
    By SloppyJ in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 12:58 PM
  3. Contest Time?
    By irish_2003 in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 11:14 PM
  4. Contest Time!!!
    By irish_2003 in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 06:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums