IronMag Research Chems

Why is it generally acceptable to bump Tren higher than Test, but not Nandrolone

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Why is it generally acceptable to bump Tren higher than Test, but not Nandrolone

considering the fact that they're both 19-nors

Rep Points

I think personally running Nandrolone around 600- 800 with test around 400-500 would work great. For the same reason you just mentioned. Now deca is no while near as anabolic as tren so you really need to load it up. I would do NPP if I were doing that otherwise the water retention from the long estered deca at that dose would be brutal.

I love NPP for older guys with worn joints its a must.

Rep Points

Yeap I find the npp to work better than long acting deca. Less water retension less dick problems and works just as decent for joints but you need to pin EOD.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm going to be running a 8 week test prop/npp cycle, and was going to dose each at a straight 100mg eod, but I'm tempted to bump the NPP a little higher.
    I'm coming back from a number of nagging injuries and am just looking to put on some lean weight while reaping some of the positive collagen synthesis effects of NPP. I'm not looking to blow up with 15-20lbs of bloat(i.e. obvious steroid use)

I'll have some dbol to run at 30mg ed for the first two weeks and I'm thinking I might do something like this...
    week 1-8 Test Prop 350mg/week
    week 1-2 NPP 350mg/week and 30mg dbol ed
    week 3-7 NPP 455mg/week

That would efficiently use what I have, although I'm contemplating getting one more vial of NPP and some more dbol. Ran Deca once, never used NPP and haven't touched dbol in a LONG time.

Rep Points

people who have run tren higher claim to have less sides.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

I've run deca and npp higher than test, I changed it due to a number of reasons some of which were, overall feeling of well being was lower than with higher test, high BP, low libido, I saw no ROI for the amount of gear I was running. Overall it's just a bad idea imo.

When I ran high dose tren, sides were less, insulin sensitivity was often present making a lean recomp very easy, so a shorter run of tren was needed for my specific goals.

equal dose run of tren to test, sides were truly unbearable after a short amount of time, this option of running tren is bitter sweet for me...I'll never run this way again.

I've never run low dose tren, high dose test, so I have no personal experience to comment on.

overall, I may never run tren again. it cost too much...imo (obviously not cash)
    Last edited by HFO3; 03-23-2014 at 12:21 PM.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I have run low Test with High NPP. I was at 125wk test and 600-900wk NPP. It was my best cycle to date and I didn't lose any hair or have any Deca-dick sexual sides. I tried this to see how it would be on the hairline (MPB)

Rep Points

I'm about to start my first cycle 1cc t400 1/2cc deca 300 1cc of eq just 10 week cycle then my clomid all biotech any advise during my cycle greatly appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post
    considering the fact that they're both 19-nors
    I have run a High Deca, Low Test cycle, with Caber EOD. - No Deca dick or any other issues.
    On the other hand, one of my fist cycles consisted of 600mg Test, 400mg Deca, Test 2 weeks longer than Deca, no Caber or any other prolactine meds - It has left me with a limp dick for 4 months.
    No longer SG representative

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    I have run a High Deca, Low Test cycle, with Caber EOD. - No Deca dick or any other issues.
    On the other hand, one of my fist cycles consisted of 600mg Test, 400mg Deca, Test 2 weeks longer than Deca, no Caber or any other prolactine meds - It has left me with a limp dick for 4 months.
    Damn it sounds like go higher 19-nors than test always from your comment and some others above. I haven't run many cycles but when I did a pretty much equal, test and tren, test and deca, the test just a bit higher in both situations, the sides for me were pretty bad. I'm def trying it the other way next time around.

Rep Points

Why not crank that deca up? It's my philosophy now. Stacks = dropping test to trt levels

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Do you remember what doses of Caber you used with what doses of deca? I'd be interested in the dose layout of some of those cycles...

Rep Points

This is interesting. I have ran higher test then Deca and tren in the past without sides. I'm adding more compounds soon with test, tren mast blend and my test is already high. When I add the new blend my test will be 4 times the amount of the other two, but now I wonder if I drop the test the equal the other two compounds if it will be better?

Rep Points

I'm thinking of giving this a try. 250test , 600npp, and maybe sum mast prop or tbol! All AY gear.

Rep Points

test is honestly just a base, but should be at the foundation of every cycle. I find test to almost just "thicken" up muscle fibers while the more anabolic compounds really fill and add dimension and round out a physique. test sides are rather harsh when the dose is ramped as opposed to deca which has very few sides even at similar high doses. I agree NPP FTW much less bloat and a more quality full look