• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Black lion research new product! Follidrone

IML Gear Cream!
No logs here? Curious to see how this new supp from Black Lion is working out.

is this coming out june 15th or did it come out on may, cuz i don't see this listed over at orbitnutrition

Sorry Ive been away.
We had an intro sale at one of our retailers and they sold out of 500 units in 3 days....
Good news but we are dry on stock.
More is on the way though and we expect Orbit to have stock late next week..

THere are dozens of logs up on another forum I wont link here.

Multiple guys gained 8-11lbs in 4 weeks
Strength- pretty much everyone seeing PR's. 2 guys increased at least 1 lift 95+lbs in 4 weeks. Most are seeing 25-50lbs increases. ON BP and deads and squats or increases in reps on 1rm.
Fat loss
pump
HUGE endurance increases.

Sorry Ive been away.
We had an intro sale at one of our retailers and they sold out of 500 units in 3 days....
Good news but we are dry on stock.
More is on the way though and we expect Orbit to have stock late next week..

THere are dozens of logs up on another forum I wont link here.

Multiple guys gained 8-11lbs in 4 weeks
Strength- pretty much everyone seeing PR's. 2 guys increased at least 1 lift 95+lbs in 4 weeks. Most are seeing 25-50lbs increases. ON BP and deads and squats or increases in reps on 1rm.
Fat loss
pump
HUGE endurance increases.
thanks for the update, i will be sure to let people know when it restocks at orbitnutrition

sorry for bumping this but i just had to say it.. those pictures are disturbing as hell.... id llike to know how long they were on the product and what dose/cycle length is needed for a human... plus where did their hair go lol

Back