AMA Labs

Inventory pulled from the site at Midnight tonight

Rep Points

No orders past Midnight tonight will be filled. There will be no more orders taken from that website address. The website will remain up for a short period of time and you may check the status of your order on it but don't freak when it vanishes. This was planned and thats why AMA wanted to give you guys the heads up. That way no one start crying the sky is falling.

So what about future orders seems to be the question of the hour. All of our pm boxes are slammed with that very question. While i appreciate everyones support of AMA i can garantee that offering to service us orally is not needed but thanks anyways to those who threw it out there. In most cases your girlfriends have already fullfilled that obligation for you

If you would like to order from here on out pm a rep.

Previously known as PITCREW but you can call me DADDY
    Lift, Eat, Shower, Fuck, and Don't take shit

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for the update for everyone.

Rep Points

I know you guys are super busy but I've sent Sherk 2 PM's in the last week with no reply. Just wondering if you are returning all of them and just haven't gotten around to a reply or just skimming them and only answering "Well known" or long term clients?
    I've placed a few orders over the last 6 months with AMA and love love your products. I just wanna know if I can remain a part of AMA or not? Like a lot of others I'm sure. Thanks.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjim5 View Post
    I know you guys are super busy but I've sent Sherk 2 PM's in the last week with no reply. Just wondering if you are returning all of them and just haven't gotten around to a reply or just skimming them and only answering "Well known" or long term clients?
    I've placed a few orders over the last 6 months with AMA and love love your products. I just wanna know if I can remain a part of AMA or not? Like a lot of others I'm sure. Thanks.
    Shoot me a pm and I'll fill you in. There was a reason for not returning every pm but I am getting to them.

Edit: it's late for me since I wake up at 3am everyday so if I don't get back to you tonight you will have a pm from me in the morning.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

To the top for the reminder. I've noticed a lot of you haven't seen this.

Rep Points

Horrible news for me. I never had a chance to order from you guys. I was out of work for the last year because I work construction. Just finally started working on Jan 28th. I was going to be caught up enough on bills to place my first order in a month or 2. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens with you guys. Or look for a different source. Also just always kinda lurked different forums looking for reviews of companies that are good to go. Seemed like you guys offered the best bang for your buck.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KenK View Post
    Horrible news for me. I never had a chance to order from you guys. I was out of work for the last year because I work construction. Just finally started working on Jan 28th. I was going to be caught up enough on bills to place my first order in a month or 2. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens with you guys. Or look for a different source. Also just always kinda lurked different forums looking for reviews of companies that are good to go. Seemed like you guys offered the best bang for your buck.
    Just PM a rep. Read the OP.