World-pharma.org


Sponsor bashing and abuse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 53

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,579
    Rep Points
    391045922

    Sponsor bashing and abuse

    Hey guys,

    I just wanted to take a quick minute to talk about our fellow sponsors and how SOME of the members of this board try to rip them off....they feel they can get away with getting free products or having their order resent, because of the lack of English they speak. The customer goes back and forth with the sponsor in hope that the sponsor will just give up and send a few more bottles or possibly another order. I have seen this happen MANY times with my own eyes, and I have even read where some guys were boasting about how they got free gear and such.

    And yes, I'm mostly talking about WP here. The man is one of the hardest working men that I know....he works his ass off and has minimal team members. He does 90% of the work all on his own. He does have partners in other parts of the wold if you order certain things HE does not carry locally.

    In a long story short, I have had him as a sponsor on many of the boards that I used to own and work on. He started getting a trend of people stating that they did not get their xanax. That happens when you deal with junkies. I told him to only offer it to customers that have spent a good $500-$1000 on AAS before they are allowed to do so. I heard a guy in my GYM that said he was going to get some test prop from WP....AND NOT PAY FOR IT!! Yep, that's what he said. I asked if you had a special relationship wit WP.....he said, "no, I just bitch a few times and he sends me shit". I flipped my shit when I heard this and almost made him swallow a plate as if it was a tic tack.

    Those of you who try and scam WP should damn well be ashamed of yourselves. The man has been in this business for at lease 1/2 dozen years....he's not going to risk it all on some xanny head or two lousy bottles. A line has to be drawn. YES...it was I who told him not to resend shit without a customs letter. Man works his fuckn ass off and does all he can to make everyone a happy customer....than you have others that try to take advantage of his kindness. Like I said, I worked with him for many many years....and he is not going to risk his business over a pack of xanax or a couple bottle of oil.

    I'm not pointing ANY fingers here at anyone....so please don't PM me or ask me to get involved in a situation that is ongoing. I have worked with WP on several occasions, and with all the right paperwork and money trails, we have always come to a conclusion and understanding. But like that fucker at my GYM who said he's going to get some free gear from WP by just complaining a few times....those of you you who are like him should all rot away. Those of you being honest....my hat comes off to you for being sheer gentlemen.




    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    2,924
    Rep Points
    137490307

    This has been happening a lot to WP, but i think this should apply to all sponsors, domestic and international..That is completely ridiculous

  3. #3
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    981
    Rep Points
    179326908

    Quote Originally Posted by keith1569 View Post
    This has been happening a lot to WP, but i think this should apply to all sponsors, domestic and international..That is completely ridiculous
    Damn right it has...and you know why? Because everyone here knows WP stuff is #1, but they would rather steal it than pay for it. Makes me freakin' sick.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15



    BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10


  4. #4
    Team RamRod
    ELITE MEMBER
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,498
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Damn right it has...and you know why? Because everyone here knows WP stuff is #1, but they would rather steal it than pay for it. Makes me freakin' sick.
    Prior past number 1s as ranked by Mike Arnold:

    -PSL
    -Big D




    WP is next in line

  5. #5
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,941
    Rep Points
    457878105

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Prior past number 1s as ranked by Mike Arnold:

    -PSL
    -Big D




    WP is next in line
    WOW...Now look what you have done? But I have to say that from what cooper has posted and the way WP is responding is getting old. Yes I have used WP and would recommend him. I also believe their is a language barrier. I also believe that I have been here long enough to agree that mods, admin, reps need to respect the members and vice versa. One last thing Mike you should tread lightly here. Have you read all the posts? Cooper seems like he is handling this very well and the other party not so well.
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  6. #6
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    981
    Rep Points
    179326908

    Quote Originally Posted by sneedham View Post
    WOW...Now look what you have done? But I have to say that from what cooper has posted and the way WP is responding is getting old. Yes I have used WP and would recommend him. I also believe their is a language barrier. I also believe that I have been here long enough to agree that mods, admin, reps need to respect the members and vice versa. One last thing Mike you should tread lightly here. Have you read all the posts? Cooper seems like he is handling this very well and the other party not so well.
    My comments aren't directed towads cooper, as I don't know any of the details and always give people the benefit of the doubt. Really, the only way to fix this problem from continuing to happen to CHANGE the way things are done. A simple signature option would work well enough.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15



    BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10


  7. #7
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    981
    Rep Points
    179326908

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Prior past number 1s as ranked by Mike Arnold:

    -PSL
    -Big D



    WP is next in line
    Hypocritical words for someone who continued to support Big D even after EVERYONE knew he had fucked us. In fact, you were the ONLY one who stuck around and actually tried to dicredit valid customer complaints when all of us knew he was gone.

    As for PSL, you better include over half the other Mods on this board, including Admins, as ALL of us highly supported PSL for quite some time...as long as things were being done correctly...and they were for a long time. Business was good for years and he had some of the best qaulity control in place of all the UGL's. I think I speak for all of us who were involved during that time that we did the right thing in both supporting PSL, as well as bailing when we did. In fact, it was the Mods who brought things out into the open when things went south. How often does that happen with other UGL's? That's quite a departure from the way you've been known to handle things. All of us foresook our owed earings and alerted the members. You waited until you had no choice but to bail. Obviously, protecting the members was the LAST thing on your priority list, which is apparent given you history of customer advocacy...or should I say "lack" of customer advocacy. There is a difference between you and I. You care primarily about yourself, while all of my dealings and actions with UGL's has ben forthright and with the customer in mind. Too bad I can't say the same for you.

    ...and to infer that WP is going bad--well--that just makes you look like an asshole.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15



    BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,504
    Rep Points
    590641162

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Damn right it has...and you know why? Because everyone here knows WP stuff is #1, but they would rather steal it than pay for it. Makes me freakin' sick.
    its happen and will always happen and only members on forums do it...all the time..i am sure i am not the only source who have that problems!

  9. #9
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    981
    Rep Points
    179326908

    Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    its happen and will always happen and only members on forums do it...all the time..i am sure i am not the only source who have that problems!
    I hear ya', bro. You are a like a big, glowing target for scammers because you almost always re-send stuff, even when a complaint can't be proven to be valid. Lots of other sponsors won't re-send shit without a customs letter, but because you have so many times in the past, guys think you are easier to take advantage of. The fact most people know your gear is great doesn't do anything to help the situation either. Of course, other sponsors have this problem too.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15



    BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,461
    Rep Points
    1349040929

    yeah I don't want to get involved in any current or past drama but people that order need to also understand that if a sponsor DOES flip their shit and I don't mean just WP by any stretch that its probably because some jerk comes along and tries to scam them daily, so they're suspicious right out of the gate. Wouldn't you be a bit jaded if everyone was trying to get something off you for free every day?

    Look peeps, showing a customs letter is standard for international before a reship...it usually takes a bit for the letter to show up. If you've been playing the game for a bit you know this is how it works..asking for any deviation of that makes YOU look suspect.

    there is of course an element of human error but you have to be patient.
    again..this isn't in reference to any current drama that's going on..this is for all sponsors and customers

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  11. #11
    Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP
    Uplifted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    136
    Rep Points
    19512142

    Xanax has no place in bodybuilding! Fucking junkies get a life!

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Warriorblaze's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In The Power Rack
    Posts
    791
    Rep Points
    165797974

    Quote Originally Posted by Uplifted View Post
    Xanax has no place in bodybuilding! Fucking junkies get a life!
    It does if you're using enough Tren.


    Warrior
    PM me for a list from Blueprint Labs

  13. #13
    Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP
    Uplifted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    136
    Rep Points
    19512142

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorblaze View Post
    It does if you're using enough Tren.


    Warrior
    There are alternatives brother. Melatonin for an example. I have never heard of anybody use Xanax while on tren in my 20 years of AAS use until i came one this board. Just another thing to get addicted to, kids on benzo's. Why not just do coke for a pre-workout?

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,461
    Rep Points
    1349040929

    Quote Originally Posted by Uplifted View Post
    There are alternatives brother. Melatonin for an example. I have never heard of anybody use Xanax while on tren in my 20 years of AAS use until i came one this board. Just another thing to get addicted to, kids on benzo's. Why not just do coke for a pre-workout?

    Ive seen it on 4 or 5 different steroid boards..

    uhmmm.. is this some sort of moral judgement being posted on a steroid board? over drug use? recreational or therapeutic?
    cuz that'd be interesting to try and defend

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  15. #15
    DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,737
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    Ive seen it on 4 or 5 different steroid boards..

    uhmmm.. is this some sort of moral judgement being posted on a steroid board? over drug use? recreational or therapeutic?
    cuz that'd be interesting to try and defend
    brains and beauty. ..


  16. #16
    Yes mam,that was me,sorry
    CooperT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bum Fuck Egypt
    Posts
    287
    Rep Points
    42609843

    As a side point Vic, we all must be careful of those sponsors which come heavily recommended by a mod or admin to the community, sometimes the sponsor bails out and the mod who spoke for him, touted his reputation, praised him to the hilltops, then same mod or rep just holds up his hand and says, "well ,,he was a good guy till this happened" , ie: Big D

  17. #17
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,701
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperT View Post
    As a side point Vic, we all must be careful of those sponsors which come heavily recommended by a mod or admin to the community, sometimes the sponsor bails out and the mod who spoke for him, touted his reputation, praised him to the hilltops, then same mod or rep just holds up his hand and says, "well ,,he was a good guy till this happened" , ie: Big D
    This x2^^^

    Alot of money was lost because of this.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY


  18. #18
    Yes mam,that was me,sorry
    CooperT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bum Fuck Egypt
    Posts
    287
    Rep Points
    42609843

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    This x2^^^

    Alot of money was lost because of this.
    ALot , alot, alot of money lost because of this Big D fiasco , much because a mod says, hey this guy is # 1 , you have to give him a try , and alot more with various other mods and reps recommending product from other sponsors ie Lucky Seven, Pars.
    I think the mods should, as many do giving credit where credit is due, be more invloved in disputes and oversight of potential and existing sponsors and these sponsors activities.

  19. #19
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    981
    Rep Points
    179326908

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperT View Post
    ALot , alot, alot of money lost because of this Big D fiasco , much because a mod says, hey this guy is # 1 , you have to give him a try , and alot more with various other mods and reps recommending product from other sponsors ie Lucky Seven, Pars.
    I think the mods should, as many do giving credit where credit is due, be more invloved in disputes and oversight of potential and existing sponsors and these sponsors activities.
    Shit happens, brother. If a guy has been in business for 5 years with a good rep and decides to skip out, how can anyone foresee that? There was multiple Mods and even admins recommending Big D when he first got here....how do you think I was directed to him? Are you going to shit on Vic because he brought him over here? Vic knew him for years without any issues. All the Mods here do what they think is right. No one here recommends anyone unless they have a proven history of a good reputation. Still, we can't know everything. Sometimes mistakes are made. Actually, it's not even really mistakes---it is more just not being able to see the future. The truth is that many sponsors, even ones who have had a great reputation, eventually ended up screwing people over. You can't blame a Mod when a sponsor bails under those circumstances. What if AY (I am not saying she will) balied on everyone next week? Would you start bitching about all the Mods that currently recommend her? What if AY was referred to a new board by one of the Mods over here and then she screwed everyone at that board? Would that Mod be held accountable for recommending someone who had previously been treating everyone well? No.

    The fact remains that MANY sponsors end up bailing or doing some type of under-handed shit. It could happen 6 months into business..or 6 years in. You are dealing with illegal drugs on the blackmarket--a lot can go wrong. Nothing is ever going to be perfect, but by and large, all of the Mods here do a damn good job of pointing people in the right direcion...and we will continue to do so, so suck it up and quit digging up a single incident just because you're pissed about your vials.

    People try to scam WP all the time...all the time. I have an easy way to fix this problem in the future. WP should make a signature option available...and make a rule that no order will ever be re-esent unless the customer accepts the signature option. Do you want him to do that? The truth is that many people just want WP to "trust" them when they say their order wasn't recieved, but they don't want any accountability on their end. They would prefer to have WP remain unprotected and have no way to verify whether or not someone is trying to scam him. Uncle Z never had these kind of fucking problems because he didn't resend orders without a sig or a customs letter. If I was a sponsor sending INTL., I would make a sig mandatory for a re-send, unless a customers letter was present.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15



    BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10


  20. #20
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,579
    Rep Points
    391045922

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperT View Post
    "well ,,he was a good guy till this happened" , ie: Big D
    I had a good and long relationship with Big D, not as long as I have with WP, but Big D always did me right. The second I found proof that he was scamming and I got in touch with him....it was done. He's gone. When he started to ignore me, Heavy, and his rep Farva....big red flags galore. Heavy took him down, he made a post telling everyone to be weary....what the fuck else can we do? I can't promise you 100% that WP won't do the same thing BigD did tomorrow....but if I look at my history with him, I feel comfortable working with him. I brought BigD over here...he got too fuckn "BIG"....couldn't keep up with his orders and decided he would take as much as he can before he bails. That's exactly what he did. But hey.....it's the nature of the business. I worked with BigD waaaaay back when he was private. Shit happens, every order is a roll of the dice.




    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  21. #21
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,701
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    I had a good and long relationship with Big D, not as long as I have with WP, but Big D always did me right. The second I found proof that he was scamming and I got in touch with him....it was done. He's gone. When he started to ignore me, Heavy, and his rep Farva....big red flags galore. Heavy took him down, he made a post telling everyone to be weary....what the fuck else can we do? I can't promise you 100% that WP won't do the same thing BigD did tomorrow....but if I look at my history with him, I feel comfortable working with him. I brought BigD over here...he got too fuckn "BIG"....couldn't keep up with his orders and decided he would take as much as he can before he bails. That's exactly what he did. But hey.....it's the nature of the business. I worked with BigD waaaaay back when he was private. Shit happens, every order is a roll of the dice.




    /V
    I agree bit bigd was always a bit sketchy to begin with. A lot of people trust the mods here so caution must be observed when touting a source.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY


  22. #22
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,941
    Rep Points
    457878105

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    I agree bit bigd was always a bit sketchy to begin with. A lot of people trust the mods here so caution must be observed when touting a source.
    Spot on Bigmoe65....!!!!!..

    This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  23. #23
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,688
    Rep Points
    2147392607

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    I agree bit bigd was always a bit sketchy to begin with. A lot of people trust the mods here so caution must be observed when touting a source.
    Lessons for everyone.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  24. #24
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    murf23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,234
    Rep Points
    329627954

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    i agree bit bigd was always a bit sketchy to begin with. A lot of people trust the mods here so caution must be observed when touting a source.

    this x 1000



    Available domestically. Only at domestic-supply.com

  25. #25
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,688
    Rep Points
    2147392607

    Quote Originally Posted by murf23 View Post
    this x 1000
    You got all this to look fwd to bro
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  26. #26
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    981
    Rep Points
    179326908

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    I had a good and long relationship with Big D, not as long as I have with WP, but Big D always did me right. The second I found proof that he was scamming and I got in touch with him....it was done. He's gone. When he started to ignore me, Heavy, and his rep Farva....big red flags galore. Heavy took him down, he made a post telling everyone to be weary....what the fuck else can we do? I can't promise you 100% that WP won't do the same thing BigD did tomorrow....but if I look at my history with him, I feel comfortable working with him. I brought BigD over here...he got too fuckn "BIG"....couldn't keep up with his orders and decided he would take as much as he can before he bails. That's exactly what he did. But hey.....it's the nature of the business. I worked with BigD waaaaay back when he was private. Shit happens, every order is a roll of the dice.




    /V
    Thanks, bro. This SHOULD be common sense to everyone, but when someone gets screwed, even when the sponsor had a great reputation for years, the person who got screwerd is always going to blame the Mod (or those who referred them). The truth is that all of us, no matter who we have been involved with, handled things the right way and only recommended spnsors with a long history and a good reputation. That is all we can do---we can't tell the future. If we are recommending someone who has been around for 5 years and had a great history of doing right by their customers, then we are doing all we can...and in reality, these recommendations end up helping more people than they hurt. The members are going to stand a much better chance of getting what they pay for when buying from these kind of companies...certainly much better than just "taking a guess".

    Like I said in the last post. This is the blackmarket. These are illegal drugs. A VERY large percentage of sponsors eventually end up bailing or screwing customers over in some way. It's the nature of the buisiness. It happens a LOT! All we can do is catch them when they are good and hope it stays that way as long as possibe. For all the poeple who were screwed by Uncle Z (PSL) or Big D, many, many more were treated right. That's more than we can say for some of the sponsors on the boards. Still, if someone ends up buying from a sponsor at the tail-end of their career and gets bit in the ass, they will always blame the referrer. Even if WP ended up going bad tomorrow (I highly doubt it), all his recommendations up to this point would have been completely justified, given his long history of great customer srevice and products.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15



    BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10


  27. #27
    Registered User
    Warriorblaze's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In The Power Rack
    Posts
    791
    Rep Points
    165797974

    Because that's a waste of good coke lol


    Warrior
    PM me for a list from Blueprint Labs

  28. #28
    Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP
    Uplifted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    136
    Rep Points
    19512142

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorblaze View Post
    Because that's a waste of good coke lol


    Warrior

  29. #29
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,504
    Rep Points
    590641162

    all true what you say Vic...and i am sure this scam way guys do will keep happen all the time..

    as i say cooper, i sent 12 vials.. if that last 2 vials will get sized,i will resend it free after you show me custom letter...its it..

    its not a problem 2 vials,but problem here on ironM is that a lot guys know i am good man and they try to little post and complain and good wp man just resend it..its it..happen all the time!

    Wp

  30. #30
    Yes mam,that was me,sorry
    CooperT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bum Fuck Egypt
    Posts
    287
    Rep Points
    42609843

    Can you please provide me a tracking number wp? i didnt even think of that, as a matter of fact i would like a tracking number of all 5 packages to make sure all is upfront and honest, your all about honesty right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. No More Sponsor Bashing!
    By Prince in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 07:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->