World-pharma.org

Sponsor bashing and abuse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Sponsor bashing and abuse

Hey guys,

I just wanted to take a quick minute to talk about our fellow sponsors and how SOME of the members of this board try to rip them off....they feel they can get away with getting free products or having their order resent, because of the lack of English they speak. The customer goes back and forth with the sponsor in hope that the sponsor will just give up and send a few more bottles or possibly another order. I have seen this happen MANY times with my own eyes, and I have even read where some guys were boasting about how they got free gear and such.

And yes, I'm mostly talking about WP here. The man is one of the hardest working men that I know....he works his ass off and has minimal team members. He does 90% of the work all on his own. He does have partners in other parts of the wold if you order certain things HE does not carry locally.

In a long story short, I have had him as a sponsor on many of the boards that I used to own and work on. He started getting a trend of people stating that they did not get their xanax. That happens when you deal with junkies. I told him to only offer it to customers that have spent a good $500-$1000 on AAS before they are allowed to do so. I heard a guy in my GYM that said he was going to get some test prop from WP....AND NOT PAY FOR IT!! Yep, that's what he said. I asked if you had a special relationship wit WP.....he said, "no, I just bitch a few times and he sends me shit". I flipped my shit when I heard this and almost made him swallow a plate as if it was a tic tack.

Those of you who try and scam WP should damn well be ashamed of yourselves. The man has been in this business for at lease 1/2 dozen years....he's not going to risk it all on some xanny head or two lousy bottles. A line has to be drawn. YES...it was I who told him not to resend shit without a customs letter. Man works his fuckn ass off and does all he can to make everyone a happy customer....than you have others that try to take advantage of his kindness. Like I said, I worked with him for many many years....and he is not going to risk his business over a pack of xanax or a couple bottle of oil.

I'm not pointing ANY fingers here at anyone....so please don't PM me or ask me to get involved in a situation that is ongoing. I have worked with WP on several occasions, and with all the right paperwork and money trails, we have always come to a conclusion and understanding. But like that fucker at my GYM who said he's going to get some free gear from WP by just complaining a few times....those of you you who are like him should all rot away. Those of you being honest....my hat comes off to you for being sheer gentlemen.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Rep Points

This has been happening a lot to WP, but i think this should apply to all sponsors, domestic and international..That is completely ridiculous

BOARD REP

Rep Points

yeah I don't want to get involved in any current or past drama but people that order need to also understand that if a sponsor DOES flip their shit and I don't mean just WP by any stretch that its probably because some jerk comes along and tries to scam them daily, so they're suspicious right out of the gate. Wouldn't you be a bit jaded if everyone was trying to get something off you for free every day?

Look peeps, showing a customs letter is standard for international before a reship...it usually takes a bit for the letter to show up. If you've been playing the game for a bit you know this is how it works..asking for any deviation of that makes YOU look suspect.

there is of course an element of human error but you have to be patient.
    again..this isn't in reference to any current drama that's going on..this is for all sponsors and customers

IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~

Amalist@securenym.net

Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Xanax has no place in bodybuilding! Fucking junkies get a life!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Uplifted View Post
    Xanax has no place in bodybuilding! Fucking junkies get a life!
    It does if you're using enough Tren.

Warrior
    PM me for a list from Blueprint Labs

Yes mam,that was me,sorry

Rep Points

As a side point Vic, we all must be careful of those sponsors which come heavily recommended by a mod or admin to the community, sometimes the sponsor bails out and the mod who spoke for him, touted his reputation, praised him to the hilltops, then same mod or rep just holds up his hand and says, "well ,,he was a good guy till this happened" , ie: Big D

Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorblaze View Post
    It does if you're using enough Tren.

Warrior
    There are alternatives brother. Melatonin for an example. I have never heard of anybody use Xanax while on tren in my 20 years of AAS use until i came one this board. Just another thing to get addicted to, kids on benzo's. Why not just do coke for a pre-workout?

Rep Points

Because that's a waste of good coke lol

Warrior
    PM me for a list from Blueprint Labs

Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorblaze View Post
    Because that's a waste of good coke lol

Warrior

BOARD REP

Rep Points

all true what you say Vic...and i am sure this scam way guys do will keep happen all the time..

as i say cooper, i sent 12 vials.. if that last 2 vials will get sized,i will resend it free after you show me custom letter...its it..

its not a problem 2 vials,but problem here on ironM is that a lot guys know i am good man and they try to little post and complain and good wp man just resend it..its it..happen all the time!

Wp

Rep Points

Can you please provide me a tracking number wp? i didnt even think of that, as a matter of fact i would like a tracking number of all 5 packages to make sure all is upfront and honest, your all about honesty right?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CooperT View Post
    As a side point Vic, we all must be careful of those sponsors which come heavily recommended by a mod or admin to the community, sometimes the sponsor bails out and the mod who spoke for him, touted his reputation, praised him to the hilltops, then same mod or rep just holds up his hand and says, "well ,,he was a good guy till this happened" , ie: Big D
    This x2^^^

Alot of money was lost because of this.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Rep Points

Very good post Vic. This has been happening for years and not just with WP but others as well. It even happens in my business. It is sickening to me that these guys take the risk doing what they do to provide us with quality products and members want to take advantage of them. To try to take advantage of someone who is trying to make a living and provide for their family in anyway is wrong. Fair is fair. Especially when someone goes out of their way to make sure you are happy with their service. It is sad to say but americans want the best of everything and they want it for free nowadays. Why work when you can collect welfare why buy insurance if the state can provide you with better insurance for free? Why pay top dollar for quality product when I can get a knockoff that looks the same for a 1/4 of the price? This mentality is ruining our country and most of us are guilty of it at some point. NOT VERY many work hard for what they got anymore because they want it handed to them. What is our country coming to? There should be a respect for those who take a chance for you to be able to do something that you want to do. Everything has a price. Freedom isn't free and there needs to be some respect for others who work hard in any industry to make our lives what they are today. Do the right thing and be thankful for everything you got. Treat others as you would want to be treated.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    This x2^^^

Alot of money was lost because of this.
    ALot , alot, alot of money lost because of this Big D fiasco , much because a mod says, hey this guy is # 1 , you have to give him a try , and alot more with various other mods and reps recommending product from other sponsors ie Lucky Seven, Pars.
    I think the mods should, as many do giving credit where credit is due, be more invloved in disputes and oversight of potential and existing sponsors and these sponsors activities.

Rep Points

im from Ireland,its not the easiest to get gear here,mostly ordered from sites,getting good info and feedback on labs and products is vital.a site like this where contact with reps for problems
    ,questions or feedback and if and only if a lab/rep proves to warrant public repremand is a great resource and abuse of it and reps is just being an asshole.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

"well ,,he was a good guy till this happened" , ie: Big D
    I had a good and long relationship with Big D, not as long as I have with WP, but Big D always did me right. The second I found proof that he was scamming and I got in touch with him....it was done. He's gone. When he started to ignore me, Heavy, and his rep Farva....big red flags galore. Heavy took him down, he made a post telling everyone to be weary....what the fuck else can we do? I can't promise you 100% that WP won't do the same thing BigD did tomorrow....but if I look at my history with him, I feel comfortable working with him. I brought BigD over here...he got too fuckn "BIG"....couldn't keep up with his orders and decided he would take as much as he can before he bails. That's exactly what he did. But hey.....it's the nature of the business. I worked with BigD waaaaay back when he was private. Shit happens, every order is a roll of the dice.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    I had a good and long relationship with Big D, not as long as I have with WP, but Big D always did me right. The second I found proof that he was scamming and I got in touch with him....it was done. He's gone. When he started to ignore me, Heavy, and his rep Farva....big red flags galore. Heavy took him down, he made a post telling everyone to be weary....what the fuck else can we do? I can't promise you 100% that WP won't do the same thing BigD did tomorrow....but if I look at my history with him, I feel comfortable working with him. I brought BigD over here...he got too fuckn "BIG"....couldn't keep up with his orders and decided he would take as much as he can before he bails. That's exactly what he did. But hey.....it's the nature of the business. I worked with BigD waaaaay back when he was private. Shit happens, every order is a roll of the dice.

/V
    I agree bit bigd was always a bit sketchy to begin with. A lot of people trust the mods here so caution must be observed when touting a source.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Uplifted View Post
    There are alternatives brother. Melatonin for an example. I have never heard of anybody use Xanax while on tren in my 20 years of AAS use until i came one this board. Just another thing to get addicted to, kids on benzo's. Why not just do coke for a pre-workout?

Ive seen it on 4 or 5 different steroid boards..

uhmmm.. is this some sort of moral judgement being posted on a steroid board? over drug use? recreational or therapeutic?
    cuz that'd be interesting to try and defend

IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~

Amalist@securenym.net

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    Ive seen it on 4 or 5 different steroid boards..

uhmmm.. is this some sort of moral judgement being posted on a steroid board? over drug use? recreational or therapeutic?
    cuz that'd be interesting to try and defend
    brains and beauty. ..

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i will never turn into scam and sale fake products..NEVER!

Rep Points

when you fullfill my order and stop asking for more purchases to ship my missing vials. then maybe your statement could possibly be true, till then you are looking like a sponsor who chooses to short orders.

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I agree bit bigd was always a bit sketchy to begin with. A lot of people trust the mods here so caution must be observed when touting a source.
    Spot on Bigmoe65....!!!!!..

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

The word "scam" is way overused in some cases...imo...people make mistakes ...of you go to the grocery store and the sacker misses a bag...is he a scammer??...sometimes a cooler unbiased head is better off looking at facts and assesing what has transpired...innocent mistakes or break downs in comma happen...unfortunaltly there is so much scamming going on in the net world ...all gets bundled into one..

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Lessons for everyone.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by keith1569 View Post
    This has been happening a lot to WP, but i think this should apply to all sponsors, domestic and international..That is completely ridiculous
    Damn right it has...and you know why? Because everyone here knows WP stuff is #1, but they would rather steal it than pay for it. Makes me freakin' sick.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15

BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10

Team RamRod
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Damn right it has...and you know why? Because everyone here knows WP stuff is #1, but they would rather steal it than pay for it. Makes me freakin' sick.
    Prior past number 1s as ranked by Mike Arnold:

-PSL
    -Big D

WP is next in line

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post

-PSL
    -Big D

WP is next in line
    WOW...Now look what you have done? But I have to say that from what cooper has posted and the way WP is responding is getting old. Yes I have used WP and would recommend him. I also believe their is a language barrier. I also believe that I have been here long enough to agree that mods, admin, reps need to respect the members and vice versa. One last thing Mike you should tread lightly here. Have you read all the posts? Cooper seems like he is handling this very well and the other party not so well.
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Rep Points

ALot , alot, alot of money lost because of this Big D fiasco , much because a mod says, hey this guy is # 1 , you have to give him a try , and alot more with various other mods and reps recommending product from other sponsors ie Lucky Seven, Pars.
    I think the mods should, as many do giving credit where credit is due, be more invloved in disputes and oversight of potential and existing sponsors and these sponsors activities.
    Shit happens, brother. If a guy has been in business for 5 years with a good rep and decides to skip out, how can anyone foresee that? There was multiple Mods and even admins recommending Big D when he first got here....how do you think I was directed to him? Are you going to shit on Vic because he brought him over here? Vic knew him for years without any issues. All the Mods here do what they think is right. No one here recommends anyone unless they have a proven history of a good reputation. Still, we can't know everything. Sometimes mistakes are made. Actually, it's not even really mistakes---it is more just not being able to see the future. The truth is that many sponsors, even ones who have had a great reputation, eventually ended up screwing people over. You can't blame a Mod when a sponsor bails under those circumstances. What if AY (I am not saying she will) balied on everyone next week? Would you start bitching about all the Mods that currently recommend her? What if AY was referred to a new board by one of the Mods over here and then she screwed everyone at that board? Would that Mod be held accountable for recommending someone who had previously been treating everyone well? No.

The fact remains that MANY sponsors end up bailing or doing some type of under-handed shit. It could happen 6 months into business..or 6 years in. You are dealing with illegal drugs on the blackmarket--a lot can go wrong. Nothing is ever going to be perfect, but by and large, all of the Mods here do a damn good job of pointing people in the right direcion...and we will continue to do so, so suck it up and quit digging up a single incident just because you're pissed about your vials.

People try to scam WP all the time...all the time. I have an easy way to fix this problem in the future. WP should make a signature option available...and make a rule that no order will ever be re-esent unless the customer accepts the signature option. Do you want him to do that? The truth is that many people just want WP to "trust" them when they say their order wasn't recieved, but they don't want any accountability on their end. They would prefer to have WP remain unprotected and have no way to verify whether or not someone is trying to scam him. Uncle Z never had these kind of fucking problems because he didn't resend orders without a sig or a customs letter. If I was a sponsor sending INTL., I would make a sig mandatory for a re-send, unless a customers letter was present.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post

-PSL
    -Big D

WP is next in line
    Hypocritical words for someone who continued to support Big D even after EVERYONE knew he had fucked us. In fact, you were the ONLY one who stuck around and actually tried to dicredit valid customer complaints when all of us knew he was gone.

As for PSL, you better include over half the other Mods on this board, including Admins, as ALL of us highly supported PSL for quite some time...as long as things were being done correctly...and they were for a long time. Business was good for years and he had some of the best qaulity control in place of all the UGL's. I think I speak for all of us who were involved during that time that we did the right thing in both supporting PSL, as well as bailing when we did. In fact, it was the Mods who brought things out into the open when things went south. How often does that happen with other UGL's? That's quite a departure from the way you've been known to handle things. All of us foresook our owed earings and alerted the members. You waited until you had no choice but to bail. Obviously, protecting the members was the LAST thing on your priority list, which is apparent given you history of customer advocacy...or should I say "lack" of customer advocacy. There is a difference between you and I. You care primarily about yourself, while all of my dealings and actions with UGL's has ben forthright and with the customer in mind. Too bad I can't say the same for you.

...and to infer that WP is going bad--well--that just makes you look like an asshole.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I tell you what, I'm so glad I only use DRSEGE products. They're are fucking terribly dosed and probably infected but at least I have none of the dramas.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast