• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CJC 1295 with dac and FLAKES!!

jtm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well i mixed up a vial of cjc with bac water (NaCl) and it looks like a snow globe...mixed another to double check and the same thing.... i have did some research on this subject and got a mixed bag of responses and most of which are over a year old...... So my question is what should i do and is the peptide still ok to use, i have dosed it for four nights and havent got the warm, head rush feeling some have reported so a little concerned~!

Attachments

• 100_2001.JPG
    100_2001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 100_2017.JPG
    100_2017.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
I have used peptides for years and NEVER had mine look like that after mixed... EVER...
I would not use that IMO

The company said it would be ok....LOL!!!!

When I received my CJC with DAC, it didn't fully dissolved in bacteriostatic water. There were still small flakes swimming inside the vial, so what I did I just added more liquid hoping it might help to dissolve it. However, it did not, but i decided to inject it anyway. Injection was painless no redness caused by it or PIP. The only side effect was tingling in hands caused by HGH. Just sharing similar experience.

Back