• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Calisthenics and body weight training

vanantwerp11

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright Gents! Im going to be a ranch-hand this summer for just under 4 months with no dumbells and benches for miles. Other than some random creative lifts I will be doing calisthenics and body weight changes. I will be training using no AAS. Any thoughts, advice, ideas or experiences to help plan or what to expect would be greatly appreciated!

Stats:
6'0

My profile pic was taken only 2 weeks ago

Yes it is a black Angus ranch in Oklahoma! I have done it before and it is long, hard, tiresome, but enjoyable work (perfect set up). The last ranch I worked on was near an anytime fitness, so i adapted to that and trained about 4 times a week. At this ranch, there isnt a grocery store for 40 miles much less a gym. So ill adapt and overcome curling rocks and haybails, other creative stuff like that. I just want a heads as to how my body might change! Also I will be doing warrior diet because there isnt time to eat working for this old man!

Back