AMA Labs

Switched source for AMA but...

Rep Points

Switched source for AMA but...

My main source has always been really good to me. I would've never decide to try a new source out if what i was looking for- was in stock with my old source. So anyhow i decided to give AMA a go from hearing all but good things about them. Its been 4 days since I ordered and haven't gotten any emails back or pm's or anything. I sent pm's , emails , checked order status , checked funds status and got no words back. Order still shows pending, but the transfer was picked up. Now like i said before, all the good things peeps said of AMA made me decide to give them a try but commonly i would stick to my main source since things are always great with them and their stuff being 10 out 10. Is this how Ama do things? Wondering because i havent heard a word since. Any input ?
    Last edited by Sherk; 03-29-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Rep Points

I wouldn't stress, I ordered the same day you did and it shows the same for me. They're probably just real busy with the change taking place.

Rep Points

I had the same issue with them-and by the time I complained my order came in. The gear was good, came in quick-communication wasnt great but that happens-just be patient your stuff will show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Lmao, you've gotta be kidding me with this shit. I didn't reply to the pm you sent me just a few hours ago because I actually have a job and a life outside of this board and aas. But I'll make it very fucking simple for you. Stick to your normal source. We don't have time to hold peoples hands. So have some patience, you'll get your shit and then you can move on. Don't pm me for a list in the future. I'm getting very fucking tired of people crying about their order when the order was placed merely a few days ago.

Rep Points

Been using AMA for years. I have always gotten my orders (faster, and with better customer service and communication) than with anyone else. Just hang in there and you'll get your stuff. It's tax season, and it is also getting time to start prepping for contests which means a flood of big orders, and on top of that they are temporarily closing to restock soon, so just realize they are probably dealing with hundreds of orders. So just hang in there and you will all get your stuff...and try not to piss off the reps because chances are AMA will be some of the best gear you will have gotten and will want to use them again. Hope this helps...I got your back on this one sherk lol

Rep Points

A word of advice, pay and relax.
    I don't know why so many grown men have no patience.
    I just ordered from a different source recently. I merely asked for a list, ordered, then sat back and waited.
    It's not that hard, boys.

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Ama was the quickest order I got, by the time they updated the website saying the funds were recieved the order was here. This isnt amazon or ebay where you get 18 confirmation emails when you make an order.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

An AMA rep should close or at least edit this thread due to payment method being discussed (indirectly but it's there).

4 days? You have got to be f*ing kidding. 4 f*ing days? WTF?

Since when did steroid users become such whiny little bitches?

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Lmao, you've gotta be kidding me with this shit. I didn't reply to the pm you sent me just a few hours ago because I actually have a job and a life outside of this board and aas. But I'll make it very fucking simple for you. Stick to your normal source. We don't have time to hold peoples hands. So have some patience, you'll get your shit and then you can move on. Don't pm me for a list in the future. I'm getting very fucking tired of people crying about their order when the order was placed merely a few days ago.
    Is this how you guys treat customers who are obviously new to the "online UGL" game. Seems kinda harsh. You guys must have an abundance of clients, so you don't care about the new clients. Noted!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Is this how you guys treat customers who are obviously new to the "online UGL" game. Seems kinda harsh. You guys must have an abundance of clients, so you don't care about the new clients. Noted!
    And you know he's new to ordering online how? He never stated anything about his source being on or offline. No, we do care about old and new clients. What we don't care for are posts like this. He pm'd me 2 hours prior to this post then claims we don't return pm's or emails. I don't have time to baby or hold anyone's hand. So yes, if you're going to be a client that's going to need the pampering then feel free to shop elsewhere. Everyone knows the common rule of giving at least 24hrs for a response and a domestic pack isn't considered late until 2 weeks and 4 weeks for intl. So yeah, I was somewhat of a dick to him because he pulled a dick move.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Dont worry about your order. I've had packs show up less than a week from AMA and as much as 2 weeks. But they ALWAYS deliver.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonl3872 View Post
    I had the same issue with them-and by the time I complained my order came in. The gear was good, came in quick-communication wasnt great but that happens-just be patient your stuff will show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Communication with AMA has always been prompt, professional and courteous in my experience. Shipping took about a week, but once it shipped it was here fast.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Don't worry about AMA that are always on point and get back to you promptly. The only problem with having a source so great is that the more popular it gets the more backed up with significant order numbers. AMA can't be beat but if you lack the patience to wait for something worth while maybe you should go somewhere else. AMA is too good of a source for their reps to constantly have to deal with impatient idiots.
    BS in Nutrition

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

I've never used AMA and this guy frustrates me, OP relax!
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Rep Points

Always had good communication with AMA and the products were spot on based on blood work. I even messed things up once due to inexperience on my part and they made it right. Relax and be patient. Also, I think it is frowned upon to openly discuss delivery times.

Rep Points

OP paid with food stamps. Takes longer to process an order that way.