• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another one in the oven!

BigFucker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Wife and I just found out that the wife is pregnant!! How is this relevant to the AAS zone forum you ask? Well I've been on straight trt without stop for many many years, with some nice cycles throughout. In fact, around the time of conception, i was running 500mg test e with 400mg deca/npp and 40mg dbol (ed) :p And tren and deca, which are major offenders of nasty shutdowns, are no strangers to my cycles by any means...

Also, my first boy was conceived after about 2 yrs of straight trt. The crazy thing is we had no problem at all both times, literally within the first month or two she was off the pill and bam-- little fucker on the way!

I hope this serves as inspiration to those guys hoping to be dads who are worried by the frequent comments that AAS fuck up your sperm and prevent you from conceiving. While there may be some truth to that, it is not something you can generalize, at least not to the extremes. I am living testament. And yes, my boys look just like me and not the mailman, so no funny business there... Anyway, wife and I are ecstatic. We didnt really expect this so soon, particularly because i've been a little heavy-handed on some of my last cycles..:p

We will welcome another future IMF member soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First and foremost congratulations

secondly I love preggers and am envious of your future boning.

but now I have a new set of developing thoughts. My once strong conviction in my "pull out and juice your balls off" method of birth control, is now in peril

congrats, may your tiny atrophied nuts continue to spawn your protege! :thumb:

Hahahaha!!! Thats some funny shit!

Thanks diesel and captn!

Congrats and kiss your sleep goodbye once again. I too have recently newborn the first couple months suck till they sleep threw night. Good luck enjoy them while there young.

Congrats!
If you want to cut through all the bullshit of raising another baby I have a 13 yr old I'd happily sell you. Just imagine... no sleepless nights, no dirty diapers, he cleans his own room and does dishes too. he needs food though. Holy shit can he eat! OH and a computer, yeah you'll need to get him one right away or your forum posting days are shot to hell. he wants a car too so save your pennies I'd just give him to you for free now that I think about it. Just PM me a shipping addy, I'll get him right over to you.

That happened to me twice , but we decided not to expand our family any more so thanks to modern medicine we had that choice. But yes its very possible so no one should get casual about it. This is not a method of birth control !

first and foremost congratulations

secondly i love preggers and am envious of your future boning.

but now i have a new set of developing thoughts. My once strong conviction in my "pull out and juice your balls off" method of birth control, is now in peril
x 2 !!!!!

Congrats!!!!! :- )

Congrats bro! If this is your first one, feel free to ask us Dads any questions you have. (Plus any gripes. Lol) Mine is starting to drive a car, and I only wish I could go back to when he was riding his "big wheel."

Congrats man!
just an FYI,
Im with you, I was on 2g of gear including tren and HRT and knocked someone up!
So the notion that gear kills your boys is a myth in my book. ATM im on close to 2g of various compounds again including deca and my sex drive is through the roof with big ass loads and I take absolutely nothing to help with either keeping the boys plummped or sex drive high just straight AAS. I can def say that im not shut down and I've not been off AAS for years.

Congrats. I did not want anymore children and have been on TRT for almost 2 years and thought I had nothing to worry about. Guess you never know. Best of luck with everything.

Congrats man!
just an FYI,
Im with you, I was on 2g of gear including tren and HRT and knocked someone up!
So the notion that gear kills your boys is a myth in my book. ATM im on close to 2g of various compounds again including deca and my sex drive is through the roof with big ass loads and I take absolutely nothing to help with either keeping the boys plummped or sex drive high just straight AAS. I can def say that im not shut down and I've not been off AAS for years.

You have balls of steel bro!

Thanks everyone for the congrats! To all the bros who are thinking of unsung heavy cycles as birth control: think again! I thought the gear would give me trouble but it didn't even slow me down! My first one was conceived literally the first month my wife got off birth control. The very first day she was fertile and I pollinated her even though my nuts were the size of raisins from cycling. This time it only took 2 months! I have been cycling heavy for a loooong time so I definitely expected to shoot some blanks for a while. Not the case. I will say that for the last 5 years or so that I have been on trt, I have been diligent about taking 250-500mcg of hcg every week. Not sure if that helped my nuts to keep pumping little soldiers, but I'm sure it didn't hurt.

Wife and I just found out that the wife is pregnant!! How is this relevant to the AAS zone forum you ask? Well I've been on straight trt without stop for many many years, with some nice cycles throughout. In fact, around the time of conception, i was running 500mg test e with 400mg deca/npp and 40mg dbol (ed) :p And tren and deca, which are major offenders of nasty shutdowns, are no strangers to my cycles by any means...

Also, my first boy was conceived after about 2 yrs of straight trt. The crazy thing is we had no problem at all both times, literally within the first month or two she was off the pill and bam-- little fucker on the way!

I hope this serves as inspiration to those guys hoping to be dads who are worried by the frequent comments that AAS fuck up your sperm and prevent you from conceiving. While there may be some truth to that, it is not something you can generalize, at least not to the extremes. I am living testament. And yes, my boys look just like me and not the mailman, so no funny business there... Anyway, wife and I are ecstatic. We didnt really expect this so soon, particularly because i've been a little heavy-handed on some of my last cycles..:p

We will welcome another future IMF member soon!

Congratulations! Maybe a freak of nature??? Lol!

Back