• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Islamic Muslim Human Slaughterhouses

solidassears

Elite Member
Reaction score
Who the fuck is this guy?

Just a member who is sick of the Yeni bullshit.

Bodybuilding forum. Fox news is where you should post.

Anything goes for sure :)

Old as fuck myself

IML Gear Cream!
You don't look it dude; your avatar looks great! I wish I could have looked like that 20 years ago... Now; it ain't even a dream!

I say the same thing

I say the same thing

That's kind, but hell man, I'm 62, my wrinkles have wrinkles.... I'm doing good if I can bench 200 these days; I'm hoping to get a little back, but I don't expect anything spectacular. If I can maintain and get a little stronger, I'll be damn happy. If I looked like you; my old lady would pass out cold!

Mine says I'm old and small which gives me leeway to do plenty

did you two start circle jerking in here?

I think so...I had my eyes closed so I wasn't sure

Thanks for making me laugh once again....Circle jerk it...I have wood now.....

So its that kinda party....

I'd have to see the shaft in question as well as the callused hands to see if I could help you out

:coffee:

Muslims are murdering pigs; read about their human slaugherhouses for Christians:

https://shoebat.com/2014/03/17/actual-literal-islamic-human-slaughterhouses-christians-discovered/

Muslims; Islam is the most despicable excuse for a religion and human beings on the face of the earth, they are truly an evil scourge on humanity. Mohamed was a murderer, pervert faker and his followers are nothing but evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ztJ_CqtH8Cw
so now they are murdering themselves, perfect we can stop wasting ammo on those worthless turds

Back