• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Islamic Muslim Human Slaughterhouses

IML Gear Cream!
so now they are murdering themselves, perfect we can stop wasting ammo on those worthless turds

You didn't listen; they're murdering and slaughtering Christians, not Muslims; Christian Arabs and Persians. They might murder each other two, wouldn't surprise me a bit, but the article and slaugherhouse is about the Christians the Muslims are murdering.

does this thread make anyone else horny

Muslims are murdering pigs; read about their human slaugherhouses for Christians:

https://shoebat.com/2014/03/17/actual-literal-islamic-human-slaughterhouses-christians-discovered/

Muslims; Islam is the most despicable excuse for a religion and human beings on the face of the earth, they are truly an evil scourge on humanity. Mohamed was a murderer, pervert faker and his followers are nothing but evil.

Didn't Hitler and his Christian Nazi's slaughter a religious group? How about Stalin and Mao's atrocities under the guise of Atheism...key word being "guise". You can't punish a whole religion because of some ideologues who twisted it for their own cultish ego trips...

You didn't listen; they're murdering and slaughtering Christians, not Muslims; Christian Arabs and Persians. They might murder each other two, wouldn't surprise me a bit, but the article and slaugherhouse is about the Christians the Muslims are murdering.

When your mind is clouded by preconceptions you see what you want and not what is there. The article plainly states that Takfiri ISIS (Isn't that Sterling Archer's agency?) slaughter both Christian and Muslim people, get your facts straight and stop trying to be a muckracker for the Neo Industrial Whatever Complex...

Excerpted directly from the Article(not made up or planted later in some pseudo-Clandestine attempt to show up some anonymous bigot on a bodybuilding forum I swear):::

"... systematic slaughterhouses and killing centers to exterminate Christians and Muslims who disagree with the Takfiri ideology."

OP=negged
also, I never understood the whole 72 virgins thing when these extremists die / blow up, cos there's nothing islamic about what they have in mind for them ..

Didn't Hitler and his Christian Nazi's slaughter a religious group? How about Stalin and Mao's atrocities under the guise of Atheism...key word being "guise". You can't punish a whole religion because of some ideologues who twisted it for their own cultish ego trips...

the Nazi's weren't christian. they were into some weird cult shit.

haven't you ever played castle wolfenstein? or return to castle wolfenstein? that game is awesome. that's the original zombie nazis, before black ops.

new wolfenstein is out in May

I can punish a whole religion when the leaders of the religion refuse to condemn murder, rape and the wholesale enslavement of women. And that is what the Muslim leaders are doing; total silence when it comes to condemning the murders and rapists who do what they do in the name of Allah. When Muslim leaders start condemning I'll start giving them some respect.

I can punish a whole religion when the leaders of the religion refuse to condemn murder, rape and the wholesale enslavement of women. And that is what the Muslim leaders are doing; total silence when it comes to condemning the murders and rapists who do what they do in the name of Allah. When Muslim leaders start condemning I'll start giving them some respect.
So you condemn Mormons as well because a faction believes in enslaving women as well, how about Christians because some Catholic priests rape children and the Pope considers safe sex to be a sin which has only helped the spread of VD's and HIV/AIDS especially in under developed nations. How about you hate America for the Wholesale slaughter of the citizens of Nagasaki and Hiroshima? Why stop there, just hate all humans in general because some of them maim, kill and destroy lives over petty shit like money.

IML Gear Cream!
First off Mormons do not enslave women. Second, the Catholic Church doesn't condone priests raping. Third, if you follow the popes belief, there wouldn't be stds. Japan was very unfortunate to say the least, but it was war. And although I agree with not killing over money, calling money "petty shit" contradicts your statement of the Feds making equal income laws...not so petty now is it

I hate fags who won't swallow and choke :coffee:

.....I'd call this enslavement..making your women fucking ugly.....
mormons.jpg

First off Mormons do not enslave women. Second, the Catholic Church doesn't condone priests raping. Third, if you follow the popes belief, there wouldn't be stds. Japan was very unfortunate to say the least, but it was war. And although I agree with not killing over money, calling money "petty shit" contradicts your statement of the Feds making equal income laws...not so petty now is it

Remain in denial...

And in the long history of mankind how did we get by all those thousands of years without a financial system? Did we hunt, farm and domesticate animals? Or did we run around lost and perish from our own stupidity to do what any animal, insect or amoeba can do from instinct... Survival of the wealthiest or the fittest? You might have the skills to pay the bills, but do you have the will to survive if your paper money is only good for wiping your ass?

So you condemn Mormons as well because a faction believes in enslaving women as well, how about Christians because some Catholic priests rape children and the Pope considers safe sex to be a sin which has only helped the spread of VD's and HIV/AIDS especially in under developed nations. How about you hate America for the Wholesale slaughter of the citizens of Nagasaki and Hiroshima? Why stop there, just hate all humans in general because some of them maim, kill and destroy lives over petty shit like money.

As usual, a liberal can't debate facts, has to invent false straw men to argue against. Your examples / statements are nothing but false straw men.

Which Mormon faction enslaves women? There is no such faction. There is a separate group who called themselves FLDS, but they were never Mormons or have been excommunicated from the LDS church, they have no connection with the Mormon Church other than in their own minds. The LDS Mormon Church came out with it's official Manifesto against polygamy in 1852 https://www.lds.org/manual/doctrine...ons/official-declaration-1-manifesto?lang=eng
But of course these facts mean nothing to you because they don't support your screwed up preconceived liberal agenda. Pull you head out; it's molding from lack of light.

.....I'd call this enslavement..making your women fucking ugly.....
mormons.jpg
some fine fricassee there, they all look like the enjoy a stiff cawk in the poophole

some fine fricassee there, they all look like the enjoy a stiff cawk in the poophole

They look inbred to me, maybe ass puncturing is the best to curb the epidemic...

Back