• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

LabMax Steroid Testing

DoctorTox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone used the colormetric test vials from LabMax?
I would like to test some Var I recently received.

Search the forum.
Labmax only lets you know the presence of hormones or substances you're testing for.
It will not give you any indication of the concentration so it is only slightly useful.

Thought the same thing too when these tests came out. Figured it'd only be good to see if labs were faking var for winny, mast p instead of mast e, etc... Then saw a couple labs fail on test prop, now why would anyone wanna fake that with raws being soo cheap and readily available? Well extremely watered down test e is even cheaper and doesn't carry the pip factor that prop does... A vet would notice the difference I bet but that's a pretty good scam to make a bunch of money of the newbs. Or could just be the chinamen's fault sending out bunk raws, which still it's nice to have a backup since it doesn't seem many labs verify the quality of their raws

Search the forum.
Labmax only lets you know the presence of hormones or substances you're testing for.
It will not give you any indication of the concentration so it is only slightly useful.

I have been using this for a while and it can give youidea how to test strength if you know the trick

just read the instruction page, thy explain that it is possible

and here is one of their videos, it show how to find strength of testenan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cIAm3XGY5c&feature=youtu.be

Back