• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

After 3 years, getting OFF TRT!!!

vanantwerp11

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After three years, My endo and i have decided to get off TRT. Ill be using Clomid, Nolva, Adex, HCG, and Cabergoline! The dosages will be determined when she runs my blood work. Im scared for a few reasons but I am also beyond excited to see what natural feels like again.!!!

Y the big decision? If its to have kids there are ways to have kids while on trt?

Hope for the best for u in this journey

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Exclamation points; 7. Reasons why; 0

I was placed on TRT by a general practitioner when I was 18. Tired of pinning, tired of everything that goes with it. I want to be natural and healthy again. not knocking AAS or TRT by any means, i used it and i loved the compounds i used. but I also like not spending money and pinning having to explain to people who find out. im trying to get out of the gear world.

I was placed on TRT by a general practitioner when I was 18. Tired of pinning, tired of everything that goes with it. I want to be natural and healthy again. not knocking AAS or TRT by any means, i used it and i loved the compounds i used. but I also like not spending money and pinning having to explain to people who find out. im trying to get out of the gear world.

NICE BRO! It takes a lot to give it up, and i applaud u for doing this! 18??!!! Wow! Did he even attempt a restart? At 18 most docs would try a bunch of stuff way before deciding on lifelong trt!

Again i pray and hope it all works out for u!

I have a buddy who posted up a restart he did and a few others, let me know if u want to take a look at it and perhaps run it by ur endo especially since ur not sure of the quantities u may have to use just yet...

Keep us updated especially if u have q's or concerns!

What was the main reason y u went on trt at such a young age?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Good luck, man. I was listening to interview the other day and they were talking to a doctor about TRT in reference to the new ban in the UFC. He was saying that it can be extremely difficult for some men to come off TRT (depression, loss of motivations, etc.). Makes me nervous about it. Wish you the best. Hopefully it's smooth sailing

The general practioner never even considered a restart. I was 18 and zero experience with AAS. I went anorexic for several months while training, running 9 miles a day and gymnastics. I was losing the weight for the coast guard academy, aesthetics and hormones were the last thing on my mind.

I would like to review that post. As far as my dosages, my endo has all of that down in accordance with my blood work.

Thanks for the info vanan. What were your original levels of Total T, Free T, and Estradiol? Cashout, in j2048b's link points out that his protocol for exiting TRT will return him to his normal pre TRT level only. BUT! Here are some things I did that raised my T level naturally; Ginseng root, zinc ( but not too much!), lift heavy to fatigue, limit cardio, organic grass fed beef, enough fat in my macros.

IML Gear Cream!

usually most can recover but you started very young when the HPTA is still imprinting. For guys that start as young as you did the prediction is not so bright. You may be stuck with TRT. 75-100 mg/w subQ may be where it's at for you.

Not to rain on your parade but I came off once too and I was miserable.
What I dont understand is why go to that extreme to loose weight and what prompted the doc to put on TRT...nothing you saying makes sense to me. Looks like you need some counseling bro and I mean it in the most respectful way!

After three years, My endo and i have decided to get off TRT. Ill be using Clomid, Nolva, Adex, HCG, and Cabergoline! The dosages will be determined when she runs my blood work. Im scared for a few reasons but I am also beyond excited to see what natural feels like again.!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please update on progress. BTW, did your end ever suggest Axiron? I see a Urologist and he took me from pinning to transdermal. Much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back