• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Propecia vs Avodart

devildogusmc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I normally don't start threads, as I can do my own research, but I am wondering what you guys have observed with Finasteride vs Dutasteride for hair loss. I'm starting to get to that age where my Mother's side of the family genetics are catching up to me, plus the androgens I use. I've used Propecia before, and even though I was on 750mg/week test then, my d**k wanted to lay in the crack of my A** at times. I DO NOT want that side effect again, and am curious about the Avodart, and you guys experiences with it. I've researched these two on the net until I'm tired. I'm looking for what you guys have experienced. Thanks!

Btw, if this thread is in the wrong area, feel free to move it to the right one. I posted here, as I plan to buy some research dutasteride if I hear better things about it than finasteride.

Same here. Sounds like I'll stick with topicals. Only problem with them, however, is once they're stopped, the hair can start falling out again. :(
I wonder when some genius will come up with an actual pill/inject that will work?

Dutasteride deactivates both 5 ar isoenzymes, fina just one. Duta is more effective at half the dose.
Duta hands down ino...

Have you used the Avodart? Reason I ask, is I'd rather be bald than have a limp d**k. Propecia hit me like that, and I was on 750mg/week test, which says something. At 750mg/week, my gal would bitch about my 'appetite" vs what actually occured on the propecia. Of course, others react differently, I know.

0.5mg of Dutasteride EOD is as effective as 1mg of Finasteride ED
Personally I prefer duta, every time I run fina I suffered a major loss of sex drive. Each time took about 2 weeks to bounce back.

Back