Domestic Supply

Alpha pharma parabolin independent test . Ap parabolin contains actual parabolin

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Alpha pharma parabolin independent test . Ap parabolin contains actual parabolin

An Independent testing company has done test on ALPHA PHARMA PARABOLIN . The test has come back containing only Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate . Most who claim to have Para actually contain simply just TREN E . Check this months issue of Muscular Development Magazine Chemical section by WILLIAM LLEWELLYN .... ALPHA PHARMA GEAR IS AS LEGIT AS IT COMES . IM NOT JUST A CHEERLEADER. I TRY TO POST UP SOME USEFUL INFO

http://www.wedinos.org/db/samples/index/page:19
    Last edited by murf23; 03-25-2014 at 09:35 PM.

Available domestically. Only at domestic-supply.com

Rep Points

o man another such faked steriod by ugl. not honest about content.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Whats that supposed to mean ? Explain

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cane87 View Post
    o man another such faked steriod by ugl. not honest about content.
    I'd like an explanation of your comment as well.

Murf has given us a link that shows an independent test of Alpha Prabolin that shows it contains actual Tren Hex so I hope you weren't referring to his statement or the Alpha Parabolin.

If you were referring to Tren Hex in general, as offered completely untested, by many UGL's around the world then I'd agree, Tren Hex is most often faked.

I wouldn't question Murf's integrity or honesty, his statement about the Parabolin or the independent test by Wedinos (they test samples sent to them randomly and anonymously in order to prevent people from harming themselves with unknown substances).

I hope you took the time to click the link and actually read the test results.

Please come back and quantify your statement.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank you very much Bro . I appreciate you realizing what my post was about , And I always appreciate your help thru PM's also

Rep Points

PF is a solid dude and knows his stuff!

Warrior
    PM me for a list from Blueprint Labs

domestic-supply.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Fitness View Post
    If you were referring to Tren Hex in general, as offered completely untested, by many UGL's around the world then I'd agree, Tren Hex is most often faked.
    Yes, I think for sure this is what he means, that Tren HHBC is very often faked by UGLs.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Rep Points

I have to say, I'm so tired of ugl stuff that's underdosed. Even the stuff that's super smooth. It just doesn't have that pop like I remember. I've been out of the game over 10 years. Just got back in last year. Was totally new to ugl as it pertains to "online" (because there was no online AAS craze 10+ years ago). So, after much research...I've come to the conclusion you must get what you pay for. I'm at that point where it's time to start paying more, and obtain higher quality gear. Post like these make it much easier for me to decide who to go with. Murf..everytime I turn around, you seem to be really proactive and on top your game. As I told you in one of your other posts..you make it very easy to wanna do business with you. I just recently ordered from one of our other sponsors that had a sick sale and couldn't resist. We'll see if it was "you get what you pay for" or "more than you bargained for ". You'll know either way..cuz You're next man. I just like the way you go bout your business round here.

1 quick question though..how come I see no anadrol on your site???
    --I'm from the "hemogenin days" of the 90's. I've yet to find any ugl that comes close.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    I have to say, I'm so tired of ugl stuff that's underdosed. Even the stuff that's super smooth. It just doesn't have that pop like I remember. I've been out of the game over 10 years. Just got back in last year. Was totally new to ugl as it pertains to "online" (because there was no online AAS craze 10+ years ago). So, after much research...I've come to the conclusion you must get what you pay for. I'm at that point where it's time to start paying more, and obtain higher quality gear. Post like these make it much easier for me to decide who to go with. Murf..everytime I turn around, you seem to be really proactive and on top your game. As I told you in one of your other posts..you make it very easy to wanna do business with you. I just recently ordered from one of our other sponsors that had a sick sale and couldn't resist. We'll see if it was "you get what you pay for" or "more than you bargained for ". You'll know either way..cuz You're next man. I just like the way you go bout your business round here.

1 quick question though..how come I see no anadrol on your site???
    --I'm from the "hemogenin days" of the 90's. I've yet to find any ugl that comes close.

1st of all thanks for the words of support ... I firmly believe that you do get what you pay for . As far as the UGL game goes I have done very few that are very good quality and alot that were not good at all so its def a luck game and hope for the best . Very few make great gear and most make garbage . I have been lucky lately with ugl but Im done pressing my luck . I will pay for peace of mind and Im putting this shit in MY BODY so I need to have the utmost confidence in what goes in the needle . As far as anadrol > Yes we do carry them . They are Alpha Pharma brand and they are called OXYDROLONE .

Bro I also am from the days of the Hemo's and I can honestly say FUK Bro those were the days .. In the last 15 or so years I have never felt the way those Hemo's made me feel . They were and still to this day the single best steroid I have ever ever ever taken lol . I have yet to try the Oxydrolone's yet tho . If they are even close to what the Hemo's were then I would love em

Rep Points

Has anyone used this primo?? I'm in the market looking to pick sum up for my stock!! Also when will it be back in stock??

domestic-supply.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

This was about Parabolin which is Trenbolone HHBC.. but Alphabolin primo is IN stock now in vials.

and Alphabolin primo is the best primo you will ever use..better than Bayer/Schering for sure.