• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

8 weeks and 11 weeks out pics

joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
  1. Hallo brothers , last week i celebrated my 58 birthday and guess what....still got the drive in me , still love training and ....competing yes . Right now i'm 8 weeks out from WABBA swiss nationals and 11 weeks out from the world championship in Greece . Here are some pics i took after a tough leg workout ....sorry about the leg pic...couldn't even flex my wheels lol.....10 sets of squats can do that to you
    smile.png

163564DSCN1617.jpg

272300DSCN1613.jpg

839042DSCN1615.jpg

661422DSCN1618.jpg
  2. progress.gif
    Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

True inspiration......

The Ben Weider Cup was AMAZING!!!! I know a couple of the guys that put it all together. STOKED that it will be an annual event!!! BTW, looking good bro! :)

/V

great results..you forget to say what gear you use...;)
Big true.....using AP sustanon , propionate and the best tren around : trenabolic . Also using some masteron from a different source and proviron and arimidex . WP i hope you'll stock mastabolic soon !

Nice work Sir! Gives me motivation to keep training hard. I'm 41 so taking you as an example I have a good 15 years at least left in me of training. Your rear double biceps is your best pose. nice cuts in the shoulders and upper back.

Nice work Sir! Gives me motivation to keep training hard. I'm 41 so taking you as an example I have a good 15 years at least left in me of training. Your rear double biceps is your best pose. nice cuts in the shoulders and upper back.
thanks bro ....at 41 you're still a kid :).....i like my side-chest better , need to practice spreading my last as wide as possible......posing posing posing

Absolutely outstanding! And 58? WOW!!! Great job Joe!
thanks brother , my bodybuilding life began at 50 years old :)

He's in better shape than 99% of 28 year olds, let alone 58! Joe is a beast!

Warrior
thanks brother , will start my precontest log this coming monday....ready to kill it !

That's a bad 58 year old man.
thanks bro , in the gym i'm a really bad boy but back home with my wife and kid i'm cool ..... Just trying to be the best hubby and daddy i could possibly be

looking good for early 40's let alone late 50's. RESPECT.

Back