• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test e cycle hcg and pct help

paul1984

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I am seeking some advice. I am 30 year old, been training for 12 years diet has always been in check. I have always been against the use of this type of supplement. However I want to put on a little bit of size. Hopefully maintain 5 to 10 kgs. I am naturally an ectomorph and have worked really hard to maintain my current weight of 85kgs.

I am going to do a test e cycle 500 mg per week. My source has given me advice. However from the research I have been doing I am finding much of the information contradicting and what my source is telling me wrong.

I can get 5000 iu of hcg, enough test for the 12 weeks, nova and clomid.

Now with the questions when should you start the hcg and when should you finish the hcg? My source is going on about using it as a power pct at the end. However from my research I have found you should use it about week 5 to keep the boys in check. What do u suggest? Any help would be great.

my source is saying that he uses nova only as pct? Is this enough? And how long after last test/hcg pin do you start the pct.

Thank you in advance. Any feedback will be great. I am not defiantly going ahead with the cycle, but what to know as much as I can before I decide on anything. Thank you

There is a thing called Dr Scally's power pct and in it he does recommend HCG for PCT . However most people would generally say no. I tend to agree, if you have had no issues with low natural test or fertility then Id suggest you pct in the conventional way. So use your HCG during the later part of your cycle and during the 2 weeks between your last TestE injection and the start of PCT but thats it.

I would use the hcg through the whole cycle at 500 ius twice a week. No reason to let the boys shrink up.

Weeks 1-12 Test E 250mgx2 per week along with an AI (adex preferred) probably at .5mg eod....only labs will dial you in.
Weeks 1-12 HCG 500iu twice per week also weeks 13 and 14
PCT=weeks 14-18 clomid at 100/100/50/50/ along with aromasin at 20mgs a day for three week and 10mgs a day the last week.

Gurus feel free to chime in.....

Thanks so much for your help and advice. Can I ask how you would map out a nova and clomid pct. Also I have heard people just using nova. Is that ok or not.

Thank you.

I am not that up on nolvadex also I believe you should use Clomid..

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

I like nolva only pct. Let your body achieve homeostasis on its own, just use nolva to keep the tits away.

How do u run your nova only pct? How long after your last pin of test e do u start it? I have read heaps of debates on the nova vs clomid pct.

Start your pct at least 7-10 days after your last injection. Run your hcg all the way up to your first day of pct.

If you are running test E start your pct about 2 weeks after last injection . Dose Nolvadex at 40 mg per day for 2 weeks, then 20 mg per day for 2 weeks , Dode Clomid at 100mg per day for 2 weeks, then 50 mg per day for 2 weeks. Aromasin at 6.25 mg every 2 or 3 days is also a nice adition to control any rebounding estro.

IML Gear Cream!
So for the 4 weeks pct are u saying that u run both nova and clomid at the same time? For example

12 week cycle
Week 1 to 12 test e 500 mg per week
week 1 to 14 hcg
week 14 to 18 nova at 40/40/20/20
clomid 14 to 18 clomid at 100/100/50/50

Hcg comes in a 5000iu and only 2ml of water. I am looking at going 250iu twice per week. Which means this is 0.1ml. Is this ok to do? Is it to hard to inject at this concentration?

Anyone know what price you should be paying for nova and clomid in Aust?

Thanks everyone

Personally I like to run HCG the whole time on cycle. It seems to help with my mood and keeps me from slamming my E levels too low (Yes they can be too low) The studies where they find that it fried the leydig cells were at massive doses. I only do 300mcg 3 times a week and that's enough to keep the boys regular size and all the other benefits mentioned.

In Europe there is a Dr. using HCG in extreme diet protocols at 3 times the doses anyone on here takes with no long term effects so if you like the cosmetic effects of it and for the other reasons I mentioned use it.

Paul , You got it right except the timing. If your cycle ends at week 14 then I dont want you to start pct till week 16 , it takes time for test E to clear your body. But yes you run the clomid and Nolva (not nova it has an L noLvadex ) at the same time with that exact dosing protocol. Then 2-4 more weeks after that get a blood test and check natural test , LH , and estro. you should be in good shape.

Paul , You got it right except the timing. If your cycle ends at week 14 then I dont want you to start pct till week 16 , it takes time for test E to clear your body. But yes you run the clomid and Nolva (not nova it has an L noLvadex ) at the same time with that exact dosing protocol. Then 2-4 more weeks after that get a blood test and check natural test , LH , and estro. you should be in good shape.

This.

If youre running clomid and nolva i would run the clomid at 50/50/25/25, the stuff is potent and i think people over do it.

hahahaha Paul are you bad at math or what ? If a cycle is 14 weeks long and you start pct at week 16 how many weeks between ?

LOL ok we good now ?? 2 weeks to wait for pct then run pct for a total of 4 weeks

Back