• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo vs masteron hair loss

Bfriedman1017

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So last summer ran 800mg 14 weeks primo and didn't notice hair loss was thinking of running 400mg mast this summer hopefully I'll be ok what u guys think. I have. Full thick head of hair BUT once ran tren 800mg no hair loss products lost a little hair on front but it's almost unnoticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren can cause you to lose hair regardless if you are MPB prone or not. If you didnt notice hair loss on primo then youll be fine on mast.

Ya cause I have like the thickest head of hair I never thought I'd lose any. Then the tren screwed that up!! Everyone says it's in my head but I can slick hair back anymore. I just keep it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mast is harsher on the hair than Primo. Primo is so mild in every way. Mast is more androgenic and more prone to cause hair loss than primo for sure. Tren is a super potent androgen and it doesnt convert to DHT so traditional DHT blockers dont work with it.

mast is crazy..i hate it..i stop use it..lost all hair when i use mastabolic! fuck it

were you doing 800mg primo as a stand alone AAS? or were you running testosterone with it? if you care about hair, do not use mast.

My last cycle was test 400mg/ tren 600mg /mast 750mg/primo 700mg and I had no issue with hair loss. Maybe literally a hair here and there but that's completely normal for any person without aas. Not everyone will have the same reaction. So to say if you care about your hair don't run mast maybe a true statement for you, but not everyone.

Back