Blueskypeptide.com

Fast Service! Ready to Research

Hybrid View

Rep Points

Fast Service! Ready to Research

I placed an order Saturday night 3/22, and it arrived Thursday 3/27. I consider that excellent turnaround time! Each item as securely wrapped in bubble wrap, and the priority mail box was carefully taped. I was pleased to see the liquids were sealed with tamper-resistant plastic sleeves. It's a nice, professional touch.

I'm ready to conduct research with the Melanotan II, T3, and Anastrozole I received. If you're one the fence, place an order during this great sale.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    I placed an order Saturday night 3/22, and it arrived Thursday 3/27. I consider that excellent turnaround time! Each item as securely wrapped in bubble wrap, and the priority mail box was carefully taped. I was pleased to see the liquids were sealed with tamper-resistant plastic sleeves. It's a nice, professional touch.

I'm ready to conduct research with the Melanotan II, T3, and Anastrozole I received. If you're one the fence, place an order during this great sale.
    Thank you for posting, and thank you for choosing BSP!

www.blueskypeptide.com
    sales@blueskypeptide.com

Receive 20% off your first order, and 100 Reward Points when you create a new account. Use promo code bluesky20

Blue Sky Peptide
    products are for laboratory research testing only. Please note that any questions in regards to Human or Animal usage will not be responded to.
    Thank You for being in compliance with our company's policy.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Purge View Post

Thanks for the review!