• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Opinions on Dylan Gemelli

Looks like a douche. ...... unless your him than great work buddy!

-jwgibbons

He needs to seriously consider researching AI, that gyno hurts to look at.

-jwgibbons

That's funny! I thought the same thing.
Couple of kids (20 somethings) were quoting him to me the other day at the gym, so I looked him up. I guess he quite poplar with some groups.

I'm not going to put him out there but he's on this forum.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

That's funny! I thought the same thing.
Couple of kids (20 somethings) were quoting him to me the other day at the gym, so I looked him up. I guess he quite poplar with some groups.

I hate that shit, people quoting people, fuckin hire a coach or experiment, learn what something does to you, its annoying seeing these YouTube guru's who spew diarrhea out of there mouths. Unless its pct, start low on something and make a log of how you reacts. Just my opinion, I love seeing when people's cycles are not the norm.... than they log it. There's alot of great knowledge on here and even on YouTube its just annoying when people take the first thing they hear and preach it as gospel.
To be logged: even low does tren im a dick. Ha

-jwgibbons

There's this kid on YouTube who is like 90 pounds and people treat him as a guru of bodybuilding, if you aren't bigger stronger or faster than me im not gonna take advice on how to be bigger stronger or faster

-jwgibbons

-jwgibbons

There's this kid on YouTube who is like 90 pounds and people treat him as a guru of bodybuilding, if you aren't bigger stronger or faster than me im not gonna take advice on how to be bigger stronger or faster

-jwgibbons

I will give him kudos for trying to educate the public no matter his intents, as long as the information is correct and not harmful. That is one thing lacking in this field, is education. I like that there is forums nowadays. When I started almost 30 years ago (yikes!) there was word of mouth in the gym and Dan Duchaine Underground Handbook. Not that was too bad,but.......

IML Gear Cream!
I hear ya, I just think that the education is lacking

-jwgibbons

-jwgibbons

I agree 100% I hate when my buddy is telling me something that he just got from YouTube and both he and the guy are smaller then me! Its like bro why are you believing that garbage but you refuse to believe me and I'm living proof in front of you lol boggles my mind how ppl take the internet as gospel but ignore the stuff they see with their own eyes.

I'm not going to put him out there but he's on this forum.

I'm not surprised. My intent is too see what he is teaching these kids. The two videos I watched, the material was decent. I can't say I agree 100% with the content, but whoever agrees 100% with anything? I have no idea why he wants to be an educator of this genre, but I like I said before, I give'em kudos for doing it.

Imo he is promoting himself and the products he sells. Yea its educational but the intent is to ultimately sell the products.

Dylan has one agenda and that's to sell and promote products just like every other salesman.

Back