• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CEM Ipt-141 and Cia is an amazing combo!

StanG

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i just tried this combo. I have used CEM cia many times and it is awesome. I usually only need like 10mgs and a fun filled weekend is a guarantee. Well I combined it with their IPT-141 peptide. Talk about amazing. The combo is lethal...for your girl. I mean if yu ever suffer from low libido, on cycle or otherwise, Im sure this stuff would take care of it. I couldnt not think about sex. It took like 4-5 hrs to kick in but since then its all I can think about. I def recommend trying it out!

Yeah its def quite the 1-2 punch! Almost TOO effective! lol

What dose do you guys recommend for the IPT-141?

1-2mg.
1.5 mg is perfect for me

Hey stang hows your libido when you stop taking the cia and IPT?

It is simply normal. There doesn't seem to be any rebound or lowering of it after use, just seems to return to normal level.

Nice, would you have any idea how cia goes getting through Australian customs? Im using letro atm bit worried my libido is gonna drop when I finish this cycle

Nice, would you have any idea how cia goes getting through Australian customs? Im using letro atm bit worried my libido is gonna drop when I finish this cycle

I know CEM ship regularly to Australia and the only issue seems to be clen which they have limited the number than can be shipped there per order reduce seizure likelihood.

Back