• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Primo only cycle!

bushmaster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever try something like this?

1g of primo
5iu of Norditropin
No AI's
No slin
No orals
No t3

How long are you wanting to run this? I'm guessing you'll need 140-160 Amps of primo. Unless you brew your own from raws...

I would imagine you would have a sick fucking look after that cycle .

I'm interested to know the answer as well. OP should definitely run it. :nerd:

I'm running 700mg Tren Ace a week with CJC no DAC and GHRP2 100mcg Each 3x a day & already seeing good results.
I was considering adding Primo at 1kMG/Week.

Would love to sub your future log..

you know, cause you're definitely gonna do this for us :)

I would imagine you would have a sick fucking look after that cycle .

I'm interested to know the answer as well. OP should definitely run it. :nerd:

I'm running 700mg Tren Ace a week with CJC no DAC and GHRP2 100mcg Each 3x a day & already seeing good results.
I was considering adding Primo at 1kMG/Week.

Would love to sub your future log..

you know, cause you're definitely gonna do this for us :)

Injected 600mg and it begins. Already have a log on ASF.

And so the transformation to ripped and muscular begins :ohyeah:

I'm sure this will be a great thread. Primo at high doses, and long duration does some cool stuff.

Anyone ever try something like this?

1g of primo
5iu of Norditropin
No AI's
No slin
No orals
No t3

Not quite like this but close. 600-800mg primo and GH(2-3iu ED) with test tough. This was a whille back but I dont remember it being anything impressive. Sorry to disappoint. Prob a good maintenance cycle if you are already lean. I think I leaned out more than anything but I wasnt like poping or anything.Maybe at 1gr and longer duration you may have better results cant say for sure....
You may need some t3 with that much GH im assuming 5iu daily.
At the end of that cycle I added Tren and that's when body started to blossom lol

If I had real Primo I prob would use it to bridge between cycles on off time. At low doses I heard doesnt really shut you down much.
Good luck

Subbed

30 weeks...I certainly hope you're not prone to MPB.
At 600mg/wk Primo for 16 weeks I remember shedding pretty good but it grew back.
If I remember correctly I was running 500mg Test and 750mg Tren at the time, no orals, no GH.

Gonna have to sub this one.

30 weeks...I certainly hope you're not prone to MPB.
At 600mg/wk Primo for 16 weeks I remember shedding pretty good but it grew back.
If I remember correctly I was running 500mg Test and 750mg Tren at the time, no orals, no GH.

Gonna have to sub this one.

Its just hair. Hair club for men is in my future anyways.

I have 20 bottles so far for this run. If all works as planned I will have another 40 on way making a 60 week cycle possible! :eek:

Better to be bald and jerked than small with long faggy hair

Its just hair. Hair club for men is in my future anyways.

I have 20 bottles so far for this run. If all works as planned I will have another 40 on way making a 60 week cycle possible! :eek:

The one good thing about primo you can run it for as long as you heart's desire or untill you run outta cash..lol

I always wanted to run Primo and see. A lot of guys swear by it. Slow steady gains with minimal sides. This was Arnold's favorite. I never did it just because the of the cost involved. Keep us posted will be an interesting one to follow

wow did not know primo made you bald. I ran 400 a week with test last year and did not notice any significant hair loss.

Would this be because I ran to low a dose?

How would this translate to other compounds that cause significant hair loss like mast? If at all?

I only cycle about once a year(Loong cycles) and only add one new compound usually unless its an oral. So I have not ventured into tren or mast or quite a few other compounds so my experience is limited.

If your not genetically predisposed to lose your hair you won't. Its that simple. I have crazy thick hair, it did thin a little while on winny a couple a years ago. but then it came right back when I stopped it. Im on tren A, Test prop, and mast now for 8 weeks and no hair loss. All AAS does is speed up the process but it won't make a guy bald who does not have the genetic make up to be bald.

Exactly and with a wig I can change my style daily. Would really like an afro.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to take a drink of water when I read this! The folks in my office probably wonder about me sometimes! LOL!!!!!!!!

I always wanted to run Primo and see. A lot of guys swear by it. Slow steady gains with minimal sides. This was Arnold's favorite. I never did it just because the of the cost involved. Keep us posted will be an interesting one to follow

IMO, legit Primo is worth saving the $$$ for. I'd recommend doing a long run as bushmaster is doing. Short term, I used it for contest prep. For building mass, a long term run is worth it if you run the right dose, and right amount of time. I can only image what 30 weeks of a gram/week will turn out like with the right foods, training, and rest.

How is this going Bushmaster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back