Test and dbol log

Rep Points

Test and dbol log

As I stated in another thread, everything has been spot on thus far with MLG.
    Communication, prices, shipping, etc., have all been great.

I live a very active life, so I'm looking forward to the energy and recovery properties this cycle should bring.

Starting weight is 180lbs height is 5' 7". I've cleaned up my diet leading up to this, and have leaned out a little, as people have noticed. Cycle is going to be more on the conservative side, as I haven't ran anything in two years.

Cycle layout as follows:

Weeks 1-5:
    Test P 100mg M/W/F
    Dbol 50mg ED
    Adex 1mg M/W/F

Had a small amount of crystallization from the cold. No big deal though, just heated them up on the stove and it cleared right up.

First shot went well, did 1.5mL as somewhat of a "preload". Had a little pip, which is to be expected with 1.5mL of prop in a fresh muscle, and it's barely noticeable as of now. Also, popped 50mg of dbol.

AG is my home

Rep Points

are you ending at 5 weeks ? or just ending the dbol ?
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

Rep Points

As of now I'll be ending at five weeks. Reason being, I have two first timers running with me who wanted to do a short cycle, so I went for a fast acting approach, to get the most bang for the buck, time wise, while also trying to be somewhat conservative. I'm sure once they start seeing results they'll want more. Don't we all? LOL

Rep Points

Did a quick arm workout after work. Three supersets, four working sets of each. Haven't done arms by themselves in quite some time. Rep range varied from as much as 20 reps, to as low as eight. Had a good pump going.

Cable Pushdowns + Cable Curls
    DB Kickbacks + Seated Hammer Curls
    Machine Preacher Curl + DB Overhead Extension

Rep Points

None of you are going to be satisfied with that cycle plan;

Take into consideration how long it takes for those compounds to truly build up to their peak; they will just be starting to hit you full-force when you're just about done;

Plus first timers typically aren't going to enjoy ED pinning, & in my opinion, short esters are only optimal when applications are done ED @ the same time;

Idk, it's not like nobody has done something like this, & you will all surely get results, but I'd assume maybe 10 incredibly temporary, & wet pounds that will immediately be chewed up during PCT;

& also, preloading is really only fit for longer esters I believe; Deca is one that is commonly pre-loaded;

You should add in Test E, or C @ 500/week, or 250mg Cyp+250mg Enan; then use the prop, & dbol as a nice kicker;

Very cheap, & your buddies will want it more when they get optimal results, instead of just a quick weight gain;

Just my 2 cents~
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Rep Points

Shoulders:

Hammer Strength Press- 4 sets
    Seated DB Laterals- 4 sets(drop set last set)
    Cable Rear Flyes- 4 sets(drop set last set)
    EZ Bar Upright Rows- 4 sets
    Machine Laterals- 5 sets
    Machine Press- 1 large drop set, started at half stack and worked plate by plate down to one plate.

Rep Points

The person who receives my packs told me that my missing bottle of prop came in today.
    VERY fast turn around on solving an issue, and it wasn't even their fault.
    These guys definitely take care of their customers.

Rep Points

Here's the thing with the cycle, is it the most optimal? No, but it was catered to people who only want to run a 4-5 week cycle, so the options aren't plentiful.
    Obviously you aren't going to run a long ester for only 4-5 weeks, so you need a short ester. Then comes the issue of pinning frequency, so you need to space it out a little, as to not burn the beginners out quick. Now you have a short ester, known for pip, and you have more frequent pinning, so it's balancing act. Also, you want to keep the types of compounds conservative for first timers.

One of them is relocating in a couple of months, so between the cycle and pct, his time is limited. Another guy was asking me about a four week run of Test C and Deca, to which I had to explain ester lengths as they relate to cycle lengths. If it were myself alone running this cycle, I would have ran twice as much prop, being I am familiar with the chems. Long story short, this is the cycle, for now.
    Last edited by reloaded50; 03-30-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Rep Points

Felt great at work today. We had a competition today and I could feel the horsepower starting to kick in. Motivation was a little low this morning though, so I didn't perform to max potential, but I could definitely feel it slowly starting to creep in.
    Bench 135 x 34
    Deadlift 205 x 25(got bored and set it down lol)
    Pull Ups x 23

Also did a lot better on the agility drill and the beep running endurance test. Felt as though my energy and endurance started to pick up towards the end.

Tomorrow I'll start logging my workouts properly with exercises, reps, etc..

Rep Points

I just got done running this cycle for about 5 weeks and it was pretty good. I bloated a little but the added weight helped me push more weight. Are you splitting up your dosage of dbol or taking it all at once? You should see some good gains off the cycle. I personally would keep running 1.5 cc's but that's just me. Good luck with your cycle though bro!

Rep Points

I'll have a bottle and a half left over at the end, so I'll probably end up ramping the dose up towards the end and extend it another week or two.

Rep Points

Yesterday was back. We did the following exercises:
    Wide Grip Pulldowns
    Neutral Grip Pulldowns
    Underhand Pulldowns
    Cable Rows
    Machine High Rows
    Preacher Curls

Had a nice pump going

Rep Points

Today started with a five mile run with weighted vest on. Had to switch between carrying a litter with a person on it, a five gallon water can, and a 100lb sandbag. I felt energized and focused, and I was at the front of the pack the entire time.

Afternoon was chest + triceps, a couple of my working sets included:
    BB Bench- 225x10
    DB Bench- 100x6

Also did a fly/close grip superset, and a skull crusher/close grip superset.

Started to feel animalistic. One of my buddies said my stuff definitely looks like it's starting to work.

Rep Points

Legs yesterday:
    Leg Press
    Extensions
    Lying Leg Curls
    Calf Raises
    Walking Lunges
    Machine Squats

Shoulders + Traps today:
    Seated Barbell Press
    DB Press
    Laterals
    Bent Over Flyes
    Cable Reverse Flyes
    Cable Front Raises
    Barbell Shrugs
    DB Shrugs

Weight is up 6lbs

Rep Points

I get this overwhelming focus about half way through my workouts. My concentration is razor sharp and I have that feeling of being a freight train. My libido is up as well. I have that overall feeling of well being.

Rep Points

Dbol is giving me sick pumps, my muscles swell up like crazy.

The bad part is I had a five mile weighted vest run today, and the calf and back pump we're almost unbearable.

Rep Points

If running is necessary in your training then I would nix the D-bol. I find it doesn't mix well with endurance type training or high volume lower body training.
    Probably should stay away from orals and stick with test, Nandrolone and EQ imo. Anytime you use gear you need to drink a ton of water.

Rep Points

Definitely something I learned the last couple of days. I wanted to test it for myself, to see how I react, and the pumps can become a nuisance sometimes. I was thinking along the same lines as you for the next cycle, which will be considerably longer than this one.

Weighed in today and I'm up 10 lbs. Not bad considering my profession, where I burn 700-800 cals before most people are even awake. Throw in a couple days last week of being out in the woods, meaning limited food and no weights, and 10 lbs is acceptable.

Rep Points

Chest today. Worked up to 110's for 7 reps on the flat bench. The workout was:

DB Flat Bench- 4 sets
    Cable Flyes- 4 sets w/ a drop
    HS Incline- 5 sets w/ a drop
    HS Decline- 4 sets w/ a drop

Pumps are great. Chinese buffet helped with that LOL

Rep Points

Going to drop the dbol and up the test to 750mg. I have two full bottles left and then I'm done after that.
    I run every day and my cardio has gone downhill. Hopefully I flush out a little water by dropping the dbol and add just a little more size and strength with the test. This stuff is definitely legit, no doubt about that.

It's a sad day when you have to put a halt on getting big =(
    I can feel the extra weight every time I run.
    Next time I may just run test and eq. We'll see.

Rep Points

Had a great session today. Must've been the cocoa puffs and coffee pwo. Felt stronger and more motivated without the dbol. A couple of highlights were:

Seated Shoulder Press- 225x4
    Machine Shoulder Press 240(stack)x10

Also did Arnold's, cable front raises, standing laterals, bent over rear flyes w/ a drop set, shrugs, and standing barbell shoulder press.

Rep Points

Chest Highlights:

Flat BB- 275x4 drop 225x10
    Incline BB- 225x5
    Machine Incline- 240x5

Cable flyes, bb decline, various types of tricep extensions.

Ran four miles today. Felt better having dropped the dbol.

Rep Points

LEGS:

Leg press- 16 plates x 5
    Leg Ext- 220 x 12
    Lying Leg Curls- 140 x 8
    SLDL- 225 x 8
    Seated Calf Raises- 4 burnout sets ss w/ 30lb kb swings x 15

Did a little back and bicep work, too. Work kept me from the gym until today, so I crammed a little bit in.

Rep Points

Push Day Highlights:

BB Incline- 225 x 9
    BB Decline- 225 x 8
    DB Shoulder Press- 70's x 9
    DB Flat- 85's x 10

Messed around with some cable extensions for triceps and some ab work.

Rep Points

Forgot about this log. Have a week left. MLG has great products. Size, strength, and vascularity is all up. One guy I work with said "man, you got veiny, and you got a six pack.". Feels good to know people notice. Sex has also been on a whole different level. Going to miss this stuff when it's gone. I'll definitely be back.

One lift I'm happy with is my incline bench. I'm up to 225 x 11. Still have a little over a week to make gains before the test clears and pct starts. Going to miss the stamina increase.

Rep Points

Two weeks into pct and it suuuuucks.
    Even so, I'm actually happy with my strength currently.
    Hit 315 for a single on the bench during a half assed session, and repped the 100 lb'ers for six on shoulder press.
    Legs are killing from yesterday's session. Miss the recovery properties the cycle gave me. Last entry in this journal. Was a fun ride. Sorry about the lack of updates. Job keeps me from posting pics.

Rep Points

Pictures???!

Rep Points

Any sides?

Rep Points

Sorry, no pics(work related).
    No sides, which is great considering this was a strictly MLG cycle and PCT.

Ground out a 485 deadlift today. Still feeling decently strong during this PCT.
    Weight is @ 190-192.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Glad everything went well for you brother, next time around I would recommend that you use a Cyp or Eth instead of the prop, that way you maintain a steady blood level. Which intern would give you better results (not saying yours are good or bad), it's safer and easier on the body and hairline. And with the better results you will retain even more. And pinning less gear, less times a week is a win win for anyone.

Goodluck on your next run brother.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.