Join Now!


Good news everybody!

Results 1 to 19 of 19

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    tarmac terrorist
    cube789's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,819
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good news everybody!

    Trying desperately to measure up


    Not recommended for injection
    By Georgina Kenyon
    Doctors in Asia are treating an increasing number of men with severe injuries who have tried to increase the size of their penises by injecting themselves with Vaseline and other oils.
    Now doctors in the West say the trend for self-injection is catching on in the UK and the US.



    The man had used a high-pressure pneumatic grease gun to inject his penis
    Mr Manit Arya
    All in the name of the perfect body.Injuries consist of severe deformations caused by tissue damage and erectile dysfunction.
    Gangrene can also develop if injection causes infection.
    "The practice of embellishing the human body by injecting oils beneath the skin has been known for over a century," according to urologist, Institute of Urology and Nephrology (IUN) in London, Mr Manit Arya.

    "Increasing the size of the girth of the penis is common in South East Asia as well as in Japan."
    "For instance, in Japan, the Yakuza often plant spherical objects under the skin of the penis to increase its size," said Mr Manit.

    Travel
    Doctors believe that men in Britain may be becoming interested in the practice after travelling to Asia on holiday.

    In all of these cases of penis enlargement by injection of oils, dangerous side effects develop
    Mr Manit Arya
    However, Mr Manit and his colleagues at the IUN were extremely surprised when a 31-year old British born man presented at their clinic for treatment recently for gross abnormality of the penis and ulceration as a result of injecting oils under his skin."This was the first case we had seen. It was a very interesting case.

    "The man had used a high-pressure pneumatic grease gun to inject his penis.
    "But the girth of the man's penis continued to grow and he was no longer able to achieve an erection.
    "He needed urgent treatment for both problems."
    The man was treated by careful removal of dead tissue under the skin of the penis by surgery.


    Counselling
    He was also offered psychological counselling.
    He apparently injected himself with oil to give himself more confidence sexually.
    Although plastic surgeons currently conduct gender operations where a man or woman has their genitals altered, no plastic surgeon will conduct a penis girth enlargement operation.
    "Unlike breast implants where some women experience severe side effects, in all of these cases of penis enlargement by injection of oils, dangerous side effects develop," Mr Manit said.

    "The skin of the penis either dies or else becomes severely ulcerated in all cases."
    Gender operations are currently performed in the UK when a doctor believes a person's psychological health depends on a sex change operation.
    Mr Manit was one of the researchers of a IUN team who recently published a paper on grease gun injury in the Journal of The Royal Society of Medicine.


  2. #2
    tarmac terrorist
    cube789's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,819
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    WP has a buy 10, get 1 free offer on injectable vaseline !

  3. #3
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,317
    Rep Points
    779706865

    Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    WP has a buy 10, get 1 free offer on injectable vaseline !
    ya its a good deal it only cost half a million dollars
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  4. #4
    In the colonies
    malk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    WALES
    Posts
    1,097
    Rep Points
    401452103

    Quote Originally Posted by futureMrO View Post
    ya its a good deal it only cost half a million dollars
    Yeah bro but its fda approved vaz,not cheap nasty underground bunk shit,you get
    What you pays for, and no nasty penis infections.

  5. #5
    U mad?
    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,251
    Rep Points
    589654572

    WAT





    this is new news.....?

  6. #6
    A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER
    Griffith's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,979
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    synthol cawk lolz
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

  7. #7
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,705
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Negged for no pics
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  8. #8
    AG'S DEMIGOD
    MODERATOR
    [SIL]'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DRSE HQ
    Posts
    5,852
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    worked for him..


  9. #9
    tarmac terrorist
    cube789's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,819
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ^ right click > save to folder > Captns Cawk pic collection

  10. #10
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Points
    -1349756

    Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    Trying desperately to measure up


    Not recommended for injection

    By Georgina Kenyon
    Doctors in Asia are treating an increasing number of men with severe injuries who have tried to increase the size of their penises by injecting themselves with Vaseline and other oils.
    Now doctors in the West say the trend for self-injection is catching on in the UK and the US.



    The man had used a high-pressure pneumatic grease gun to inject his penis
    Mr Manit Arya
    All in the name of the perfect body.Injuries consist of severe deformations caused by tissue damage and erectile dysfunction.
    Gangrene can also develop if injection causes infection.
    "The practice of embellishing the human body by injecting oils beneath the skin has been known for over a century," according to urologist, Institute of Urology and Nephrology (IUN) in London, Mr Manit Arya.

    "Increasing the size of the girth of the penis is common in South East Asia as well as in Japan."
    "For instance, in Japan, the Yakuza often plant spherical objects under the skin of the penis to increase its size," said Mr Manit.

    Travel
    Doctors believe that men in Britain may be becoming interested in the practice after travelling to Asia on holiday.

    In all of these cases of penis enlargement by injection of oils, dangerous side effects develop
    Mr Manit Arya
    However, Mr Manit and his colleagues at the IUN were extremely surprised when a 31-year old British born man presented at their clinic for treatment recently for gross abnormality of the penis and ulceration as a result of injecting oils under his skin."This was the first case we had seen. It was a very interesting case.

    "The man had used a high-pressure pneumatic grease gun to inject his penis.
    "But the girth of the man's penis continued to grow and he was no longer able to achieve an erection.
    "He needed urgent treatment for both problems."
    The man was treated by careful removal of dead tissue under the skin of the penis by surgery.


    Counselling
    He was also offered psychological counselling.
    He apparently injected himself with oil to give himself more confidence sexually.
    Although plastic surgeons currently conduct gender operations where a man or woman has their genitals altered, no plastic surgeon will conduct a penis girth enlargement operation.
    "Unlike breast implants where some women experience severe side effects, in all of these cases of penis enlargement by injection of oils, dangerous side effects develop," Mr Manit said.

    "The skin of the penis either dies or else becomes severely ulcerated in all cases."
    Gender operations are currently performed in the UK when a doctor believes a person's psychological health depends on a sex change operation.
    Mr Manit was one of the researchers of a IUN team who recently published a paper on grease gun injury in the Journal of The Royal Society of Medicine.

    So you still got a chance.....good news for you

  11. #11
    vv MINE!!
    skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Flip Side
    Posts
    3,445
    Rep Points
    592981276

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    So you still got a chance.....good news for you
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  12. #12
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,606
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    So you still got a chance.....good news for you
    So you are one of the satisfied customers?
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

  13. #13
    NO LIMITS
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Points
    705330698

    diet is key!
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

  14. #14
    Super Human
    1HungLo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,795
    Rep Points
    322492952

    probably have to warm it up first, I hate that extra step.

  15. #15
    Newbie
    seymorebunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    dudeville
    Posts
    9
    Rep Points
    8478544

    This is great news..

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    as far from you as possible
    Posts
    6,306
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You got the cash, we got the 'hook-up'...





    [cube789 is a god on this board]

  17. #17
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,205
    Rep Points
    994796424

    Good news everybody!

    Powdered unicorn horn works best, put 5" extra inches of length and 4" more girth on mine, can't believe I had to go buy a holster to tie to my thigh and rest this beast in...
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  18. #18
    Registered User
    ctr10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    2,260
    Rep Points
    1217390714

    A grease gun if that don't take the cake

  19. #19
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    5,415
    Rep Points
    2018237069

    Quote Originally Posted by ctr10 View Post
    A grease gun if that don't take the cake
    sounds sterile

Similar Threads

  1. Good news....Bad news
    By GMC1 in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 04:30 PM
  2. good news, maybe?
    By fit4life in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 03:38 AM
  3. Bad News or Really Good News!!!
    By irish_2003 in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 09:49 AM
  4. Old news but good news
    By GFR in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 05:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->